• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
59b3129829.jpg

Blake HERON - American actor, best known for his starring role as Marty Preston in the 1996 film Shiloh (1982)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
EdithWindsor550.jpg

Edith WINDSOR (1929)
US LGBT Rights Activist

She was the lead plaintiff in the Supreme Court of the United States case which successfully overturned the Defense of Marriage Act and was considered a landmark legal victory for the same-sex marriage movement in the United States.​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
x-atencio385.jpg

Francis Xavier "X" ATENCIO (1919)
US Disney Animator and Imagineer

X Atencio started his career at Disney working on Pinocchio and then contributed to Fantasia. He worked on special effects for Mary Poppins before making a huge contribution to Disneyland creating many rides including the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean for which he wrote the song "Yo ho! A Pirates Life for Me!"​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
SirPeterHall550.jpg

Sir Peter HALL CBE (1930)
UK Theater Director & Company Manager

Eminent English theatre, opera and film director whose obituary in The Times declared him “the most important figure in British theatre for half a century” and on his death a Royal National Theatre statement declared that Hall’s “influence on the artistic life of Britain in the 20th century was unparalleled”. He directed the original production of Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot in 1955. He founded the Royal Shakespeare Company in the 1960s and was the director of the National Theater in the 70s & 80s. He directed numerous legendary productions such as the original production of Peter Schaffer's Amadeus.

Sir Peter Hall obituary: powerful force in British theatre (The Guardian)

Note: A previous version mistakenly said that Harold Pinter was the author of Waiting for Godot. That is Samuel Beckett's play.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
SirPeterHall550.jpg

Sir Peter HALL CBE (1930)
UK Theater Director & Company Manager

Eminent English theatre, opera and film director whose obituary in The Times declared him “the most important figure in British theatre for half a century” and on his death a Royal National Theatre statement declared that Hall’s “influence on the artistic life of Britain in the 20th century was unparalleled”. He directed the original production of Harold Pinter's Waiting for Godot in 1955. He founded the Royal Shakespeare Company in the 1960s and was the director of the National Theater in the 70s & 80s. He directed numerous legendary productions such as the original production of Peter Schaffer's Amadeus.

Sir Peter Hall obituary: powerful force in British theatre (The Guardian)

Harold Pinter's "Waiting for Godot" ???????????

As far as I know it's still totally true that "Waiting for Godot" is Samuel Beckett's English translation of his own play En attendant Godot.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Harold Pinter's "Waiting for Godot" ?? As far as I know it's still totally true that "Waiting for Godot" is Samuel Beckett's English translation of his own play En attendant Godot.

You are totally right. I was sorting through all the plays to pick and I mixed the authors. Thanks!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

J.P Donleavy (1926)​

Irish-American novelist and playwright. His best-known work is the novel The Ginger Man, which was initially banned for obscenity. Other works include:- A Fairytale of New York (play); A Singular Man (play); The Saddest Summer of Samuel S (novella); The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B (novel); The Onion Eaters (novel)

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
HDStanton550.jpg

Harr Dean STANTON (1926)
US Actor

Character actor known for gritty film roles in Paris, Texas, Repo Man, Cool Hand Luke

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Liliane BETTENCOURT - French Buisiness Woman (L'Oréal) (1922)
(She was the richest woman in the world)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Jake LaMOTTA - American Boxer (1922)
The Raging Bull

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ben HAMMER - American Actor (1924)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65437799go.jpg

Pero GOTOVAC - Croatian composer, conductor and music producer (1927)

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score

Charles Bradley (November 5, 1948 – September 23, 2017)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Charles BRADLEY - American Musician (1948)​
(Stomach Cancer)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Gisèle CASADESUS - she was the Dean of French actresses (1914)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Barry DENNEN - American Actor & screenplayer (1938)​

(The Shining - Titanic - Trading Places )

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
saveeman1.jpg

Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty - an Egyptian once known as "the world's heaviest woman" (1980)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Barry DENNEN - American Actor & screenplayer (1938)

Barry Dennen is also the man who invented Barbra Streisand.

He met the ambitious teenager in acting class and became the first man in her life. Along the way he discovered she could sing but she knew nothing about the great singers or American songbook. He taught her about Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Helen Morgan, Edith Piaf, Judy Garland (with whom she would later work), and comedy recordings of Beatrice Lilly.

When Streisand's acting career seemed stalled, he suggested she try cabaret. He worked with her for days on her first song, the Harold Arlen number "A Sleepin' Bee", teaching her how to phrase a lyric as naturally as if she was speaking. When she won a singing contest in a gay bar, Barry helped her put together a whole set of songs that essentially became her first act. Several of those songs ended up years later on her first album.

Their affair lasted less than a year. Barry was learning that he was more gay than bisexual, and Barbra wasn't really interested in anyone's career but her own at that point. After the split, within a few years Barbra was the biggest star in the country, and Barry was still a struggling actor - until he broke through with Jesus Christ Superstar in the 1970s.

Barry's sons now inherit his estate, which I assume includes some much discussed reel to reel recordings he made of Streisand during those formative months. Barbra wanted to include some of that material on an album, but Dennen refused to let her have them. He himself tried to sell them at auction several years ago, but backed off after bad PR about him exploiting his Streisand connection. It will be interesting to learn if anything will become of them and if they will ever be made public.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
heffner-550.jpg

Hugh HEFNER (1926)
US Publisher

Founder and publisher of Playboy Magazine​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Anne JEFFREYS - American Actress (1923)