• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Peter Jensen Outdoor Set From Bo.ys.Fo.x

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Hell~o
I would like to request an outdoor set of Peter Jensen from BoysFox. He's really handsome so I beg you all kind hearted people out there to fulfil my request. Mediafire or Rapidfire will gladly accepted. Thank you very much.
Here are some picture set of him that I want. So adorable!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart:

As promised to you last night that i was going to still keep searching for that Peter Jensen Outdoor set from BoYsFoX, sadly i still couldn't find that set on Google and on the forum :( so i did the next best lovely:heart: thing by regaining access to the site again, meaning that i repurchased access so that i can get all the latest sets that i don't have yet and the first Peter Jensen set for you my dear:heart: C:C

Here is the direct links to the sets of Peter Jensen ( Outdoor ) :)

11122922_Cp7_SKmz.png

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

&

DPF.jpg

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

I hope you like them ;) my dear:heart: :big hug:

Yours Sincerely :heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Aww!!! Thank you so much!! This is the best Easter gift + Friday the 13'th (although its not in the same day) I ever have! Thank you very very much dear!!

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww!!! Thank you so much!! This is the best Easter gift + Friday the 13'th (although its not in the same day) I ever have! Thank you very very much dear!!

Aww thanks for your kind comments my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm glad & :) that you like and love this best Easter gift + Friday the 13th that i posted for you my dear:heart: C:C & yes i know that Friday the 13th isn't on the same day as Easter, well actually today is my Good Friday & that's alright once again you're always welcome anytime my dear:heart:C:C

Once again thank you for your lovely kind comments my friend & I hope you have a nice Day & I hope you have a nice relaxing evening too where you are now & Once again I hope you have a wonderful weekend too & I'll talk to you again soon, u take extra care of yourself:) Good Night Sweet dreams my dear:heart: C:C

Yours Sincerely :heart:

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay, I have just re-updated the links again for Peter Jensen's Solo Set, they should be working now :)

I hope you all like it;) Enjoy! :big hug:

pixtrader

Reaction score
Peter Jensen

Hell~o
I would like to request an outdoor set of Peter Jensen from BoysFox. He's really handsome so I beg you all kind hearted people out there to fulfil my request. Mediafire or Rapidfire will gladly accepted. Thank you very much.
Here are some picture set of him that I want. So adorable!

Here is file you requested.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i10b8q

You may find other sets on pixtrader's collections in gay picture sets.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh GOSH yer Peter certainly has something about him :).

I did his collection about 3 years ago. I doubt the files are still available.

There were 15 clips.

So if you want a repost of his scenes. Let me know and I will repost them all :)

YOYO