• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

boimre

Reaction score
Last night I stumbled across a show on Netflix called Katla. It is an Icelandic mystery-drama television series created by Baltasar Kormákur and Sigurjón Kjartansson. It is gripping! The plot is a volcano has been active for over a year. People once buried in the area start reappearing, alive! Very spooky and engaging. It only took 5 minutes for me to get past the English overdubbing, which was not that great. The plot more than made up for it.

boimre

Reaction score
I just got done rewatching Stargate Atlantis. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it. They didn't have quite the same chemistry as SG1, which is why they kept changing leaders. I liked Dr. Wier, but it was good to see Samantha Carter and David Woolsey in charge too.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Handmaids Tale is now on it's fifth season, which is stretching the original story way past breaking point , but watching it is more addictive than ciggies and I am hooked.

pointguy36

Reaction score
I just finished the first 2 episodes of Interview with the Vampire. They updated the story line to the present while still sticking with the story basics. I was pleasantly surprised that it exceeded my expectations! A worthwhile viewing experience, plus the actor playing Lestat (Sam Reid) is hot AF!!!