• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Just the fact that it is the Friday before Christmas is enough to make me happy. No work for the weekend!

And Lots of Disco music!

Razz

Jase

Reaction score
That today is the start to my four-day Christmas weekend! yay

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
We went to a Holiday party at the animal charity I use to work for before I retired. There is a fine 21 year old young man that works there and he introduced the love of his life at the party. They have been dating for almost a year and today they announced their engagement. I was so happy for John as he has had a hard life because of his family throwing him out several years ago and having a hard time dealing with it. John is also a volunteer for the Trevor project which he proudly credits for saving his life. My husband and I both had tears of joy at the news and we were pleasantly surprised to see that there were very few dry eyes in the room.
trevor.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tom is coming to town!

Yesterday in Ljubljana (SLO), today in Zagreb (CRO)

40694705_1922262224497518_5205269572684349440_n.jpg

I've been waiting for this day for so long and now it's finally here! :)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well apart from the fact that England are playing very well in this 3rd match (they were crap in the other two) there have been reports of a comment made by skipper Joe Root.

He was being sledged (a cricketing term for verbal insults) by the West Indian fast bowler Shannon Gabriel. It is not know exactly what he said to Joe but it is presumed to be derogatory with reference to homosexuality as Joe can be heard replying "Don't use it as an insult. There is nothing wrong with being gay"

Joe (who has only just recently married his long time girlfriend) is rightly being praised for standing up and decrying such language and as a great role model for sport.

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://twitter.com/SkyCricket/status/1095246700602712064

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt...2123/11634964/root-gabriel-might-regret-words

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Olvia Colman won the night! Best speech by far!

I feel bad for Glenn. She was so Close (losing 7 times is rough). But Olvia Colman is such a vessel of talent and a wonderful actress. So happy for her as a fan of Broadchurch. I hope this pushes her career towards international success.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
In the fall, the fan on my computer started running on high all the time. It was noisy and annoying, but otherwise it worked fine. I would put into sleep mode (quiet) when not in use.
It's an old system. Time to replace, not repair. But the budget is tight. I did nothing about it.

Yesterday, we had really high winds. On the way home from work, my car was blown into the next lane ( no crash). When I got home, my porch furniture was in the street. My barrels were blown far down the street.
I got that sorted out, and went inside. No power...so no Gay Heaven! Poor me!
But power was restored an hour later. I went room to room to reset things.

I turned on my computer. The fan is quiet and well behaved. It fixed itself!

It may be a temporary reprieve, but here's to the power of procrastination. Sometimes it's better to do nothing...and wait for a windy day.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
In the fall, the fan on my computer started running on high all the time. It was noisy and annoying, but otherwise it worked fine. I would put into sleep mode (quiet) when not in use.
It's an old system. Time to replace, not repair. But the budget is tight. I did nothing about it.

Yesterday, we had really high winds. On the way home from work, my car was blown into the next lane ( no crash). When I got home, my porch furniture was in the street. My barrels were blown far down the street.
I got that sorted out, and went inside. No power...so no Gay Heaven! Poor me!
But power was restored an hour later. I went room to room to reset things.

I turned on my computer. The fan is quiet and well behaved. It fixed itself!

It may be a temporary reprieve, but here's to the power of procrastination. Sometimes it's better to do nothing...and wait for a windy day.

.....or put a system completely powerless for a certain time as urs.....good luck :cheers:

Last edited:

trencherman

Reaction score
The crunch and crackle are music to the old man's ears

For a tiny fraction of the price, I picked up a see-through glass turbo cooker at the newly renovated Salvation Army thrift store close by which I did not visit the whole winter. I have been desiring one of these for a long time to enable me to roast crackling pork belly rapidly and other dishes that generate a lot of smoke and as rapidly gunk up the inside of my oven.

I see lots of this in its future:

Last edited:

mark_63

Reaction score
For a tiny fraction of the price, I picked up a see-through glass turbo cooker at the newly renovated Salvation Army thrift store close by which I did not visit the whole winter. I have been desiring one of these for a long time to enable me to roast crackling pork belly rapidly and other dishes that generate a lot of smoke and as rapidly gunk up the inside of my oven.

I see lots of this in its future:

yummy!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't know if it is correct to say "what makes me happy today" - but it makes me happy that everything is done by now. The horrible time between death and funeral is over and we can look foreward again. All of us have to take now a deep breath and I think step by step we will find back to life. But all of us have to help my Dad now. And we will do it.

So now lets look foreward again. Thanks once more to all of you.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The My My My! star is coming to Vienna!

Can't wait for the show tomorrow! :)

tS1rwg4.jpg