• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Jean Grey's Return

big_marth

Reaction score
I for one am really ready for a certain to come back to Marvel. I'm tired of all of these X-Men cartoons after X-Men Evolution to either have Jean Grey dead or missing. What the hell is taking Marvel so damn long!?!?!

muslceterranean

Reaction score
I get where you're coming from. I love Jean Grey as much as the next X-fanatic, but the fact is that they killed her and brought her back once already. How many times can you kill a character and bring her/him back before it becomes way too contrived?

I wouldn't mind them having the Jean from Age of Apocalypse cross over into the regular X-universe. I think that would be interesting and it wouldn't necessarily be bringing Jean back from the dead...again!

big_marth

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying about bringing her back from the dead so many times. They're actually bringing the Nightcrawler from the Age of Apocalypse to the main 616 reality even though the original is dead. I would be nice to that Jean in the main reality.

muslceterranean

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying about bringing her back from the dead so many times. They're actually bringing the Nightcrawler from the Age of Apocalypse to the main 616 reality even though the original is dead. I would be nice to that Jean in the main reality.
Oh really, I didn't know that about Nightcrawler. Well that's a great idea. I'm glad that's happening. I figured something would come out of the current Uncanny X-force AoA storyline. I would be all for them also bringing that Jean over.

ryan20bi

Reaction score
I have to say that though I love Jean Grey, I was really happy with the ending Grant Morrison gave her at the end of his run in New X-Men. The subsequent Phoenix: Warsong was fun enough, but didn't add enough for me. I'n happy leaving her in the white-hot room.

Do agree on the AoA Jean and would love to see her in some form of Exiles team. Isn't Claremont's X-Men Forever still running with her in it?

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
Jean Grey is one of my top 3 X-gals and I love her, but I feel she's better off dead. There's only so much they can do with such a powerful character. There would need to be constant, grand-scale catastrophic events in order for her to have a purpose. Otherwise, her power would be watered down in order to keep the story going (kinda like Ilyria from Angel). Not many can take on the true Phoenix. I prefer to remember her as the amazing character she is, rather than a recurring gravestone. I dunno, just my opinion :p

muslceterranean

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the current Uncanny X-force Storyline? I'm really liking it a lot. I can't wait to see what happens with Warren and the AoA Nightcrawler.

Last edited:

dramaking

Reaction score
the thing about jean is she cant decide whether to be alive or dead. its annoying.

samuelashley

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Awh see I only know what you're on about because of the films, and from what I saw Jean rocked!

True beauty and powerful beyond control, literally!

DJLee

Reaction score
But if she returns, will she be with cyclopes on utopia or wolverine at the academy?

ryan20bi

Reaction score
Plus Wolverine named a school after her, saying no to that would be a pretty dick move ;)

curoberos

Reaction score
Hi! I am so... new to this forum:) Its so nice to see so many jean grey fans! Just to point out- Jean Grey is not really 'Dead' she is the white phoenix of the crown, one of the most powerful cosmic entities according to marvel database. Also, am I the only one who thinks its RIDICULOUS that XORN/MAGNETO killed her in new X MEN? I mean, come on! how can a mortal mutant kill a cosmic-entity-powered-Omega-level mutant?!

H

Haplo

Well, tomorrow marks the beginning of "Avengers VS X-Men", the next big Marvel event, which focuses on the arrival of the Phoenix, Hope Summers and Scarlet Witch, so having at least an appearance of Jean Grey is possible...

how can a mortal mutant kill a cosmic-entity-powered-Omega-level mutant?!

With or without the power of the Phoenix, Jean Grey was still a mortal mutant... Xorn/Magneto/Whoever it was killed her, the Phoenix lost its host and, since there wasn't a suitable host nearby, went away... Maybe her current role as White Phoenix of the Crown could have changed that, maybe not...

curoberos

Reaction score
Hey, I think Jean died on purpose coz i remember her saying that she needs to do so much more on new x men#140 I think... She died on purpose to kill sublime and heal the timeline. I am confused in the 'Here comes tomorrow' story line, she held a universe in her hand! How did the phoenix get so powerful?

retro2263

Reaction score
The phoenix is returning to earth right now in the new AVENGERS VS. X-MEN. I didn't start reading it yet. I think the main title is up to #2......and then of course all the stupid tie in books.