• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

X-Statues

muslceterranean

Reaction score
I recently started a blog about my collection of X-men statues. As per the direction of the mods, I will not be posting direct links to it. If you're interested in checking it out though, you can at

xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com

My lastest post with pics and a vid is one about this Colossus statue:

8722713560_950b0e5bb2_c.jpg

I have more than 60 statues and have posted about a third of them so far.

Enjoy!

muslceterranean

Reaction score
X-factor Jean Grey

It is time for some X-factor eye candy. First on the list is the marvel girl herself, Jean Grey. I've taken some more shot of her and posted an introductory video for those that might be interested.

Again you can find my post at:

xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com

8731027540_f491c834eb_b.jpg

Enjoy!

muslceterranean

Reaction score
Wolverine Action Statue

I haven't given enough attention to Wolverine. I thought I would spend some time on giving Logan the sort of attention he deserves. This is what I consider to be the best Wolverine statue in existence. You can check out more pics and an introductory video at my blog by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Wolverine Action Classic Statue by Bowen Designs

8741859705_d884f8db12_c.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

muslceterranean

Reaction score
It's time to give some sugah to everyone's favorite southern belle with a deadly touch. This is the first full sized Rogue statue produced by Bowen Designs in 2007. It's beautiful and has one of the most dynamic bases I've ever seen.

I've posted plenty of pics and an introductory video at my blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Rogue Statue by Bowen Designs

8753080924_517711020d_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muslceterranean

Reaction score
It is my pleasure to once again take a close look at the head of the Shi'ar imperial guard. This is the best Gladiator anyone has ever produced... ya hear me Ridley Scott :cheers:

If you'd like to take a closer look I've got more pics and an introductory video on my blog which you can see by clicking here:

X-men:Statues of Future Past - Gladiator Statue by Bowen Designs

8991922847_0d7f8be3c9_b.jpg

8991910437_2663fc9603_b.jpg

Thanks for checking out my blog. It's much appreciated!

akemiscarab

Reaction score
Cool to see another gay Bowen statue collector. I love your statue videos and website. You are the reason I got X-Men Warpath Bowen, I was on the fence about it until I watched your video on it.