• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

checking out guys in locker room

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I go to a gym that is part of a Rec Centre run by the local council. Although someone put a listing for it on Squirt, I don't think much "action" happens there. I did have a couple of blow jobs or hand jobs in toilet cubicles but that was quite some years ago.

Recently however I was in the changing room, which is adjoining the gym area and is separate from the one that people use who are just attending for a swim or a sauna/spa. I was just walking out of the shower cubicle, drying myself off as i did so, and this guy was standing before the mirror, staring at me (or my reflection) and very pointedly rubbing his crotch in invitation. He did this several times at different places in the room; there is no doubt about it, he wanted me. I did not respond; he wasn't exactly ugly but not all that attractive, but more importantly there were several other guys present. I thought this guy was being very bold - reckless even. Being a member of the place, with a recently renewed 12-month membership, I have no wish to run the risk of being reported to the staff or caught by the staff in the act of "indecency", as I'm sure it's against the rules.

Something kind of similar happened there a couple of years ago. On that occasion, we did nothing in the centre, but he followed me out and offered me a lift home. When we got to my place, before getting out of the car I thanked him with a bit of mutual masturbation.

Jase

Reaction score
I don't have a regular gym membership, but a friend of mine drags me along as her guest as often as she can (sometimes kicking and screaming j/k). :p

As much as I would like to occasionally check out a cute guy, I can't because I have a tendency of getting and staying hard. No matter what thoughts I try or how uncomfortable the situation... it just won't go down sometimes.

I remember that one time, there was a fairly attractive, tall, and muscular guy checking me out. At first, I thought it was in my head because I'm the opposite of that, I'm short and small framed, when I was younger I was a stereotypical twink and I don't know what category a thirty-something year old twink falls. Bwahahaha!

I've always been a bit slow when it comes to realizing that I'm getting checked out or flirted with and the time I realized it, things were already getting creepy. He wouldn't break his stare, when I looked away and glanced back, he was still dead staring me right in the eyes. It was so uncomfortable, when I stood up to put on my pants and I could see him still staring in the mirror reflection, I didn't even remove my towel... just slid on my underwear, shorts, and got the hell out of there.

Maybe he didn't know how to flirt or he was just a bit too aggressive... but he was twice my size and I didn't stand a chance if things went south. :eek:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't know how to flirt or he was just a bit too aggressive... but he was twice my size and I didn't stand a chance if things went south. :eek:

It is my honest opinion that surely you missed a great opportunity of a remaining adventure. What a pity! :blushing::p

Jase

Reaction score
It is my honest opinion that surely you missed a great opportunity of a remaining adventure. What a pity! :blushing::p

Probably so... :blushing:
But I wasn't single/available at the time and it just wouldn't have been right to take him up on his offer.

P.S. - I still see him at the gym when I'm dragged along and can still catch him checking me out. It's usually when I'm on the step machine and I can see him staring in the mirror... but I'm still not available, so.

PNPFag

Reaction score
I just started going to the gym it's a straight gym (i guess it is. it's the ymca. but have not seen any village people) I would like to check out the guys in the locker room but i'm afraid of being obvious Some of the guys walk around naked and seem to invite guys to look. I have terrible gaydar so i cant tell one way or the other. If someone is walking around dangling about. is that an invitation to look or do you still need to be careful? So, i was wondering does anyone have any some advice or techniques or experience when it comes to checking out guys in the locker room

Here's the thing. I'm totally into looking. My favorite is checking guys at public urinals and in gym showers. Why I find it so damned hot, I have no idea. I guess its just ritual of being naked in a group setting, wet and vulnerable, that turns me on.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
i love scoping guys out at urinals as well..sometimes good things happen sometimes youre called a fag as he h its you and leaves the room..few weeks ago i soped out this one guy in restaurant i was at-he was freking cute hot and i wanted to see him..when he stood up he was like 5 5 and medium build and had the nicest ass --he went to bathroom and i just had to do as welli entered the restroom there he was at urinali got next to him and pulled out my cock and pretende to piss--i glanced over and saw his dick..it wasnt limp it was hard..he mummbled saying he saw me staring at him turns toward me and tells me kneel and suck it--i didnt know what to think but do it--he lasted like two minutes before he shot his load in my mouth and then pulls it out as i swallowed he pats me on face as i did swallow and tells me if i wanted more come to his place ---i was like ok..

he leaves the room and i was like where is his place and went back out to table i was at--few minutes later he walks over gives me piece paper with addres on it and then tells me my dinner was paid for..

trencherman

Reaction score
Having been the butt of jokes among straight cousins and contemporaries as an adolescent for staring, I have trained (rather, strained) myself not to look when in mainstream venues. On rare occasions though, I simply cannot help but look. One time, there was this early twenties beautiful Italian boy who seemed to have been taking his time drying himself and when I took a glance I saw what he wanted to share with the world, a soft thick one that dangled halfway the length of his thighs. I looked and looked and moonwalked out of the change room so as not to cut short the spectacle that was slowly unfolding for me.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I usually don't stare because it distracts from my workout. Once in a while there'll that one guy who I'll notice...either because they are new or they look like someone on grindr. Its really easy to stare if you really want to because of all the mirrors. My default spot to look at is the mirror...and most of the time im not staring at anyone in particular. Getting a boner at the gym would be a big problem :p.

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I was aware of being stared at on couple of occasions. One time i was adjusting my briefs and this guy on the adjacent bench kept looking.
I didn't mind because i tend to check on guys too, esp. when i used to play football at university, quite some sights :p

Hi123

Reaction score
Once i went to an hotel, there was a gym and a sauna in the locker room. I get in the sauna and there was an older guy naked..so i decided to take off my towel too..he kept looking at me...at first i was shy but i started getting hard...the guy started touching himself...i didnt want him to touch me but I LOVED being looked at :) i decided to lay on my back...so i was there...all you could see was my erection...then i bent my knee so he could see EVERYTHING....i think he loved it...he came on his belly and went away....i really loved being looked at :)

Hilinger

Reaction score
Yeah definitely don't stare. I played a team sport until I was 25 so I was in locker rooms quite a bit and most of the time I never really found anything sexual in the locker room experience. It was kind of commonplace, but sometime I did "revisit" those scenes later at home in a private setting, but I never had a situation where I got turned on right there.