• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

waplo

Reaction score
Schitt's Creek, a bit over the top, but very amusing and attractive to watch.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a Sin (2021)

A chronicle of four friends during a decade in which everything changed, including the rise of AIDS.

A refreshing, eye opening drama, reflecting the 1980's, as it was. Another masterpiece by Russell T Davies! :thumbs up:

It’s a Sin, the new Channel 4 drama, stars Olly Alexander, the lead singer of the London-based synth-pop trio Years & Years, best known for their No 1 single “King”, released in 2015.

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
I, like so many others, am completely obsessed with WandaVision!! The weekly release is killing me. I just wanna watch it all!

It's giving me total House of M vibes and there are so many possibilities for what can be done in the MCU afterwards. I love it.

Please oh please give us an MCU Wiccan!

Narax

Reaction score
Finally finished the Big Bang Theory.
I think it was a nice ending. :p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well having watched the excellent "It's A Sin" - the new TV series from Russell T Davis it prompted me to check back on the All4 free streaming service here in the UK and found that happily his earlier series (along with the classic Queer as Folk) Cucumber, Banana & Tofu are still available. So I started a re-watch....

Cucumber consist of eight 45 mins episodes following the story of Henry, played by Vincent Franklin (The Thick Of It; TwentyTwelve etc) a disaffected middle-aged gay man stepping out on a new sexual path who moves in with 2 younger guys from his work, gay Dean Monroe (Fisayo Akinade) and bi-sexual Freddie Baxter (Freddie Fox)

a typical Russel T Davis sassy script...

and did I mention Freddie Fox;)

Last edited:
T

takeitall456

I, like so many others, am completely obsessed with WandaVision!! The weekly release is killing me. I just wanna watch it all!

It's giving me total House of M vibes and there are so many possibilities for what can be done in the MCU afterwards. I love it.

Please oh please give us an MCU Wiccan!

:thumbs up:

Totally agree with you. « WandaVision » is obviously the best 2021 series... And waiting another week for next episode will be a hell !

Last edited: