• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finished the first season of Supergirl. I really don't know, why I've watched the whole season - it is the worst series ever ! It was slushy, kitschy, rather unexciting and dull.
One must pay attention that the lard flowing from the TV does not destroy the laminate ground !

You poor thing...
I got my hands on the pilot episode about 6 months before it premiered on TV, it was the only episode I ever watched until the crossover episode with "The Flash"

A confident, bald, black, and buff Jimmy Olsen and the idea that he has Kara wetting her panties every time she sees him was just too much. Jimmy is supposed to be a lovable dork...
Starting with season 2, "Supergirl" moves from CBS to the CW and Joins the other DC comics TV shows "Arrow", "The Flash", and "Legends Of Tomorrow". I don't know what to expect from this, hopefully, the brass at CW will have enough input to change the tone of the show to better fit CW's DC universe.

Also, Superman/Clark Kent will make an appearance in season 2 played by Teen Wolf's Tyler Hoechlin.

And finally, there will be a 4-way crossover with all the DC shows this season...

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Think, I was hoping, that it would getting better. But ... no.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
CHICAGO MED Season 1 - a spinoff from CHICAGO FIRE and CHICAGO P.D.

And as I could read there will be another spinoff called "CHICAGO JUSTICE".

Great I'm happy to hear it.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Catching up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just started with season 3 of TURN - WASHINGTON'S SPIES - a very exciting series about the American revolution. If you will have the chance to watch do it.

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Fleabag, episode 1.

One to avoid. I couldn't stand the main character.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
supergirl

Finished the first season of Supergirl. I really don't know, why I've watched the whole season - it is the worst series ever ! It was slushy, kitschy, rather unexciting and dull.
One must pay attention that the lard flowing from the TV does not destroy the laminate ground !

now that the cw has it maybe season 2 will pick up and be better--season 1 wasn't that bad actually--not every show has to be awesome right off the bat--season 1 kind of sets the story of any show--that's why its silly these tv stations cancel a show after two to three episodes --look at buffy the vampire slayer--season 1 almost killed the show--it wasn't until season 3 it started picking up and getting a lot of viewers

lhardwick69

Reaction score
last show--dead of summer season 1--camp reopens up and people begin to realize something evil is there

last movie---batman vs superman extended edition--this movie wasn't bad--better than what I thought it would be---even though they could have took a different route with lex luthers character--becoming a religions freak wasn't a good idea in my opinion..

last other things I have done--- hmmm..
masturbated three times tonight hehe

last music--lamb of gods new albums pretty good

videogame--beat uncharted 4 on ps4 it was sweeeeeet and beat until dawn again I loved it hope more types of horror games like this come out I loved it

got the oculus rift--on pc--edge of tomorrow pretty cool game and think vr is the future of gaming..

next game going to play is ---inside-- looks like a cool game from people who made limbo years ago

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Fear The Walking Dead.........I'm Behind on watching shows I have recorded ....

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fear The Walking Dead.........I'm Behind on watching shows I have recorded ....

Oh my friend I know this problem very good. I've so many good shows which are waiting to be watched - but my time...... You will understand. It is really a very great pity that you cannot watch all these series at once ~X( .

karlo2648

Reaction score
Finally caught up on my series with the finale of " The Living and the Dead ". Strange series, and I am as lost now as I was in the beginning as to what the story is about.