• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Top Or Bottom?

Top or bottom?

• Top (mainly)

Votes: 53 26.4%
  • Bottom (mainly)

Votes: 85 42.3%
  • Both (I really do not care)

Votes: 63 31.3%

• Total voters

xenos

Reaction score
Mostly bottom cuz I'm attracted to masculine men. But every now and then I come across less masculine men, in which case I want to fuck their brains out.

This is interesting because in my experience the majority of somewhat femme twinks never allow you to fuck them. :thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The bolded part of that statement describes me perfectly. It feels so good to spread my legs and feel and cock slide into me. It's part psychological and part physical pleasure. I've tried topping, but it didn't feel right and I have never successfully topped a guy. Being a bottom feels right and it's knowing that it feels right that gives me some of the pleasure of being fucked.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
You have taken the words right out of my mouth Lovetosuckcock. I feel totally like you. From time to time my BF asks me to top him and I'll do it to please him - but it is not that what I want to do forever.

zxc5309

Reaction score
i'm versatile, it mainly depends on the position of my boyfriend

skoosh

Reaction score
bottom....
i'm not a slave type person, i simply love to lay down and have the feeling of a lovely hard cock slip up my ass as i close my eyes and fill my mind with wonderful thoughts as he pumps me and my legs are wrapped around him my hands holding his head tight but gentle to my face as our mouths lock in extasy.
also as you approach someone or they approach you and you slide down to your knees, there's no need to talk his cock is most likely out and he presses it 'tween my lips and my mouth eats him up till he shoots all he has down my throat....hmmmm!!! the taste...the sensation.....wow!!!
just the same as when he's fucking you in whatever position, and he pulls out and in an instant his cock is at your face and he pumps his fist then the first shot comes....right on target then the 2nd 3rd and if your lucky or he's super horney it continues.
i think that explains why i am not a top.
although i do like to get sucked off i am purely bottom after or b/4 that.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
bottom....
i'm not a slave type person, i simply love to lay down and have the feeling of a lovely hard cock slip up my ass as i close my eyes and fill my mind with wonderful thoughts as he pumps me and my legs are wrapped around him my hands holding his head tight but gentle to my face as our mouths lock in extasy.
also as you approach someone or they approach you and you slide down to your knees, there's no need to talk his cock is most likely out and he presses it 'tween my lips and my mouth eats him up till he shoots all he has down my throat....hmmmm!!! the taste...the sensation.....wow!!!
just the same as when he's fucking you in whatever position, and he pulls out and in an instant his cock is at your face and he pumps his fist then the first shot comes....right on target then the 2nd 3rd and if your lucky or he's super horney it continues.
i think that explains why i am not a top.
although i do like to get sucked off i am purely bottom after or b/4 that.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: Yesssssssssss! :thumbs up:

Kev

Reaction score
Never bottomed but a bottom gets all the good stuff.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's to all the sexy bottoms in this thread. You guys are making me HARD! :cheers:

lovetosuckcock

Reaction score
Never bottomed but a bottom gets all the good stuff.

For me the good stuff is a hard cock filling me. Cumming in me is a bonus that shows me that the guy that fucked me enjoyed it.

linniejr2013

Reaction score
Myself, although I have topped on some occasions, I prefer to bottom.

J

jyotib

If getting penetrated while having sex makes one a bottom, then I am the one because I never felt the urge to penetrate my man. I love the feeling of him being inside my body. I feel so desired. But sex position wide, sometimes I sit on top of him. Can that horse-riding make me a top;)

Emotionally, I feel that I am always on top of him. My boyfriend always pampers me and he always has given my feelings the priority over his. In our relationship, I never once felt that he has pushed me to do anything that I didn't want to do.

Now it's really the time that I should really give him what he wants. We are equal partners in this relationship. So I must act accordingly. Although I am never telling that I will become a submissive & subjugated partner but a responsible understanding partner. He deserves that.

Yes I am a bottom. But only my boyfriend's bottom-boy:)