• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do u taste ur own cum?

Did u drink u own cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweetuttsada

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Do u taste ur own cum?:eek:h go on:

DaddysBadBoys.blogspot.com+dbb42.jpg

I always wanted to try...but whenever im about to put my finger in...feels so yucky~

G

goejavin

I sorta feel like you sweetuttsada but when im real horny I just go for it...its not coming from any other source so.....

tincan

Reaction score
No I don't. It's not really my thing, gives me chills just thinking about it.

B

Bo.

I can't understand the question well. I voted 'No'.

I have tried my cum, licked it... swallowed a bit, and I think almost all of us have been curious and have tried to see how does their cum taste :)

But, I don't drink/taste my cum all the time.

Last edited:
H

hammervice

I can't understand the question well. I voted 'No'.

I have tried my cum, licked it... swallowed a bit, and I think almost all of us have been curious and have tried to see how does their cum taste :)

But, I don't drink/taste my cum all the time.

i have never or will never taste my own cum , nasty to me , kool for others to do

Nelson

Reaction score
I did it for the first time yesterday. I was expecting something salty but it was very sweet - which is interesting because I don't eat a lot of sugar.
I've always wanted to eat someone else's, but lacking options I decided to take the plunge and gobble up. Don't know if I'll do it again though.

duckmysick

Reaction score
I just recently did it and it wasn't bad at all. Don't know if I'll make a habit out of it. It wasn't terrible.

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
I actually do it every time I wank off. It's less messy that way.

crazycrazy

Reaction score
Yes,I do.Not like everytime I jerk off,but sometimes yes :p

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I did it for the first time yesterday. I was expecting something salty but it was very sweet - which is interesting because I don't eat a lot of sugar.
I've always wanted to eat someone else's, but lacking options I decided to take the plunge and gobble up. Don't know if I'll do it again though.

Your diet has a lot to do with the flavor, fruits and, juices, and beer will make your cum sweeter, (pineapple juice is said to produce the sweetest cum) red meat and hard liquor will make your cum bitter...

sweetuttsada

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
where did u get that info?
i wanna make my own cum cocktail
LOL

crazycrazy

Reaction score
Very true,I had searched it a long time ago as well,my cum used to be salty cause I didnt use to eat many fruits.Now,it's been really sweeter since I am eating many fruits and drinking orange juices(No,I am not eating more fruits just cause I wanted my cum to be sweeter xD)

X

XMan101

Never. I agree with Hammer & tincan, just doesn't appeal to me. I'll happy have anyone cum in my mouth and love it, but never my own.

I know it sounds strange , but i probably wouldn't kiss myself either if my tongue wasn't already in my mouth :p

Cool

Reaction score
yes i do. taste is good, but prefere precum!

Diangelo88

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
only done it a couple of times... only mine though, never someone else's
So i voted yes, guess a couple of times count as a yes rite?

haptigarf

Reaction score
I've done it many times but I don't do it so much anymore.