• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats your Fetish?

C

Casanova

Military Uniform.. Yum!!! God! get me some men in soldier/police uniform and am turned on. PS.. that also includes Firemen XD

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
my fetish is white no show socks, black crew socks and soccer socks nothing else seems to get me hotter except smooth legs and body

Here's something for you, HH - Bradley Cooper getting fucked wearing only his athletic socks!

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
  • Guys in military, police, or fireman uniforms
  • sports uniforms, esp. hockey, baseball, & American football
  • handcuffs, leg irons and dog collars on bottom guys
  • skinheads and skinhead uniforms
  • buzzed haircuts
  • jockstraps and tighty whiteys
  • white crew socks only on a naked guy
  • black boots
  • hairy bods, stubble, short beards, bald heads
  • baseball caps and cowboy hats
  • big arms, and a beer gut

jai20

Reaction score
I liked to watch couple getting intimate. ofcourse with their permission. no spying shit.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
- out in public sex
- voyeurism
- uniforms (military, fireman, cops, lifeguards and etc...)
- group sex
- sex on the woods

and much more i do not remember right now

suckindickboy

Reaction score
Sucking dick
Cum Facials
Having my mouth filled with nutt
Being spanked
Treated like a BITCH!

table123456789

Reaction score
definitely underwear! Love it when smooth, muscled guys wear hot underwear and rub their bulges against my body. It's such a turn on when they get really into it and enjoy every second ;)

Armpit Licker

Reaction score
my username says it all :)
but what's weird is, i like smooth armpits, not hairy ones, i just find them more erotic. and it's rare for men to have such smooth armpits, so when you have smooth armpits it kinda like a bonus

@sir Garth
loving your avatar sir :D

Last edited:

chema

Reaction score
Boots, sneakers, ropes and consensual bondage.

phatpig

Reaction score
Any sexual activity that is aberrant to the public eye (ex. sex in public places) but doesn't encroach illicit behavior! I always find it arousing when couples engaged in the act actually believe they are absconding with their deviant actions. :pP

Last edited: