• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ku Klux Klan Supports Judge Roy Moore

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
20658739ca5ef74cfaeb2dc290fb353134e7770a.jpg

The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny. The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!

Alabama has a Constitutional amendment, that clearly says marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman. But much as they have since the 2nd war for independence was lost in 1865, the Federal Government by way of it's foreign masters seems set to push this abomination, on the God fearing people of Alabama. Will they send Jack Booted thugs to enforce it? Remains to be seen, but a simple study of history will show they once burned, destroyed and looted the state of Alabama. Georgia was burned almost to the ground, and in our state, Meridian Mississippi was destroyed by blue bellied sledgehammers in one day.

We call upon all Klansman and White Southern Nationalist to help in the massive protest's coming, Not by wearing your colors, but by joining in with the Christian community's protests that are surly coming against tyranical Federal judges. We have made the decision that we don't want to distract attention away from the issue, as anytime the Klan rides, we are made the issue by the zionist controlled media. Members are encouraged to lend a hand, make signs, recruit etc., but leave any insignia, colors, shirts etc at the house. We want to infiltrate these protests and make sure they are kept running in military fashion and not bullied by the outside agitators.

Let today be the day, that the outside forces that have ruled this nation since the end of the War of Northern Aggression be given notice, "The God fearing White man will no longer stand for your immorality, your Illegal unjust judges and laws. Your attempts to turn us into a third world cesspool must be defeated. Unlike the 1950's and 60's we see you clearly for the enemy you are. Until we drive the spear of God and truth through your lying cold black hearts, the Klan will leave the light on for you.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
That is just TOO rich!

This sort of propaganda will help the Gay Equality cause more than any Rainbow Coalition speeches.

This is so blatantly homophobic and racist it's, it's, it's almost too good to be true.

There was one talking point in the statement that I think is inevitable:

the massive protest's coming, ... the Christian community's protests that are surely coming against tyrannical Federal judges

There will be a backlash from the Gay Marriage Equality victory that is coming in June.

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes at least in the south. My lover and I about 18 years ago were coming back to the Houston area from a camping trip in central Texas and on the side of the road was a KKK rally they had signs and were protesting something when we both noticed this hot young klansman holding a sign, we honked the horn and blew him a kiss. I can still see him jumping up and down screaming having a fit he was so full of hate, it was the perfect ending to our holiday.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a great story ;)

Considering the Pope's endorsement of some anti-Gay referendum in Slovakia last week; the Governor of Kansas rescinding the anti-discrimination for Gay state workers; Mormon leaders flim-flam deal that gave 'believers' an 'exemption' for any and all anti-discrimination laws etc. etc. etc. I think there will be a lot of people across the country introducing laws in an attempt to stem the tide of Gay Equality.

I won't be surprised if there is some 'Million Christian March' on Washington demanding God-fearin', law-abidin' decent folk get some kinda whatcha callit... 'exemption'? ... well, any how you know what I mean - lettin' them good folk discriminate all theyz a-wantin' to ag'in' them queer folks.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wait ... WHAT ... the KKK still exists? HOW? By what perversion of law can this group exist?

Also - when the KKK support your stand against human rights, you KNOW you're on the wrong side of history!

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wait ... WHAT ... the KKK still exists? HOW? By what perversion of law can this group exist?

Also - when the KKK support your stand against human rights, you KNOW you're on the wrong side of history!

B.

Because freedom of speech includes shit no one wants to hear. The old saying goes...
"While I don't agree with what your saying, I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score

Because freedom of speech includes shit no one wants to hear. The old saying goes...
"While I don't agree with what your saying, I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

The problem with the KKK wasn't really with their speech though - it was with their MURDERS!

The first amendment does NOT protect murdering hoards of masked cowards!

Surely, by any sane definition, they are a terrorist group!

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
The problem with the KKK wasn't really with their speech though - it was with their MURDERS!

The first amendment does NOT protect murdering hoards of masked cowards!

Surely, by any sane definition, they are a terrorist group!

B.

The Klan of decades ago was, but their numbers have dropped from millions between the 1920's -1960's to only a few thousand today. Back then they were organized and counted many politicians and police amongst their numbers and could get away with murders and other terrorist acts. Today they are loosely associated at best and have no political clout what so ever. They simply cannot get away with that shit now. Much like a certain religious group, who shall remain nameless, violent acts are are attributed to radical extremist and the organization is quick to condemn them.

Some groups even require a background check to screen out violent offenders and drug users, lol...

So in short, as long as they are just talking, no matter how vile their message, they are protected under freedom of speech...

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I agree that the dregs of the organisation today are probably legally invulnerable, but, the organisation should never have survived the era where it clearly was a terrorist group.

It's a sad reflection of the corruption of the times I guess. As an outsider it just shocks me that the system was so broken that this gang of thugs was never dismantled while they still were a terrorist group.

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I agree that the dregs of the organisation today are probably legally invulnerable, but, the organisation should never have survived the era where it clearly was a terrorist group.

It's a sad reflection of the corruption of the times I guess. As an outsider it just shocks me that the system was so broken that this gang of thugs was never dismantled while they still were a terrorist group.

B.

Tell me about it...
I'm from Evansville, Indiana, birthplace of the Indiana KKK. The Indiana KKK was an off shoot of the regular Klan, one that grew so big they separated and became their own independent organization, the largest in the nation. Founded in 1920, membership reached it's height in 1925 with over 250,000 members. Over 30% of the white male population in Indiana were members. Governor Warren T. McCray, who was anti-klan was subjected to a witch hunt that resulted in federal mail fraud charges and forced to resign in 1924. Edward Jackson, a clan member and supported became governor. In the 1920's the Indiana KKK's power and influence was so great, that their endorsement was need to win any elected office. In 1925 D.C. Stephenson, Grand Dragon of the Indiana KKK was charged and convicted with the rape and murder of a white school teacher. When Governor Jackson refused to pardon him, Stephenson went to the press and spilled all the beans. He exposed many of the high-profile members of the Klan. Stephenson gave the reported names of politicians and officials whom the Klan had bribed, and who had accepted money. The mayor of Indianapolis, John Duvall, was convicted of bribery and jailed. Numerous commissioners and other local leaders across the state were forced to resign on bribery charges, stemming from acceptance of support from the Klan. Governor Jackson was charged with bribery for his role in attempting to influence McCray. The court found the charges against Jackson true, but the statute of limitations had expired on his crimes. He was disgraced and never held public office again. Many other leaders of the Klan were arrested and tried on charges of conspiracy to bribe public officials.

The press investigation, which won a Pulitzer Prize, revealed that more than half the members of the Indiana General Assembly were Klan members. The Stephenson rape case and bribery scandal destroyed the Klan's image as the defenders of women and justice. Members abandoned the organization by the tens of thousands.

The historian James Madison cautions that the Klan

"cannot be dismissed as either an aberration or as simply the insidious appeal of a fanatical few. Nor should the Klan be seen as thoroughly dominating the state and accurately reflecting racist, violent, or provincial beliefs shared for all time by all Hoosiers.

That is just how things were back then, and it all started less than 50 miles from were Abraham Lincoln was raised (in what is now Lincoln, In) and 30 miles from were he went to Law School (Boonville, In)

Today, gay pride flags (put up by the city) hang above the fountain outside the theater were the Klan once held rallies...

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today, gay pride flags (put up by the city) hang above the fountain outside the theater were the Klan once held rallies...

Given the history, that's a very powerful gesture that gives me a lot of hope!

Also - thanks for the informative history of the KKK - scary they were ever so powerful, but somehow reassuring that even that kind of power is temporary.

B.

fkboy1

Reaction score
Isn't KKK a terrorist organization?? If not, then it should be classified as one, immediately!