• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Winter Olympics 2018

mikk33

Reaction score
winter olympics are quite surreal, like the topless Tongan when its minus degrees! also like the fact that snowboarding is a top sport along with curling. Bizarre and weirdly wonderful and that's before the figure skating and lying on a tea tray and hurtling yourself down a icy slipway at 90mph. best of all is that the competition can transcend the politics and the competitors do it for themselves and their sports. great fun.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
2758054018.jpg

My Slovenian bro got some great ideas: Curling teapots/coffeepots !

Such an exquisite haiduciian sport :rofl::thumbs up::rofl:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Snowboarder Ester Ledecka Wins Super-G Olympic Skiing Gold

Ester Ledecka, racing out of the 26th position on skis borrowed from American star Mikaela Shiffrin, delivered one of the biggest upsets in Winter Olympics history on Saturday afternoon, coming out of nowhere to win the women’s super-G.

17supergdo.jpg

Ledecka, who is the first ever athlete to compete in both skiing and snowboarding at the Olympics, finished with a winning time of 1min 21.12sec to pip Austria’s Anna Veith by one-hundredth of a second. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein, who finished 0.11sec off the pace, won the bronze.

duzx.jpg

Veith, the defending Olympic champion in the super-G, was in first after the top 20 racers had completed their runs with a successful defence of her Sochi title all but assured. Indeed, NBC had already named her as winner before Ledecka’s run and later had to apologize.

She cannot believe it and I cannot believe it! That is the beauty and uncertainty in sport, that things like this happen. Just amazing! :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finland's knitting passion is latest Pyeongchang yarn

Yarns, stitches, loops and purls, instead of spins, flips and slides... the Finnish team in Pyeongchang are using the soothing effects of knitting when Olympic pressure becomes too great.

READ MORE

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Yarns, stitches, loops and purls, instead of spins, flips and slides... the Finnish team in Pyeongchang are using the soothing effects of knitting when Olympic pressure becomes too great.

READ MORE

The knitting gets even more soothing if you add on some Koskenkorva Vodka ;)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's great this year having out gay skaters in the Olympics this year.

But someone reminded me that the first out gay skater was at Innsbruck in 1976 - John Curry from the UK. He not only won a gold medal that year, but he changed the sport completely from men gracefully skating around the ice doing tricks to something that actually becomes art. He influenced all the skaters of the 1980s like Brian Orser, Brian Boitano, and Torvil & Dean.

And imagine having the balls to come out in men's sports in 1976 - just seven years after Stonewall. You still have sports today where no one is willing to be public about their sexuality.

John died much too young in 1992 of AIDS related complications. When you enjoy the Olympics this year raise a glass and honor Mr. Curry for blazing so many trails for others. And maybe ask "What trails can I blaze to make it easier for the next generation to follow?"

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's great this year having out gay skaters in the Olympics this year.

But someone reminded me that the first out gay skater was at Innsbruck in 1976 - John Curry from the UK. He not only won a gold medal that year, but he changed the sport completely from men gracefully skating around the ice doing tricks to something that actually becomes art. He influenced all the skaters of the 1980s like Brian Orser, Brian Boitano, and Torvil & Dean.

And imagine having the balls to come out in men's sports in 1976 - just seven years after Stonewall. You still have sports today where no one is willing to be public about their sexuality.

John died much too young in 1992 of AIDS related complications. When you enjoy the Olympics this year raise a glass and honor Mr. Curry for blazing so many trails for others. And maybe ask "What trails can I blaze to make it easier for the next generation to follow?"

Thanks a lot for this beautiful post on the magnificent John Curry!!!

In my teens in the 1970s, I always watched a lot of figure skating on TV whenever there was a big skating competition like European Championships, World Chapionships or Winter Olypics, and just like you say John Curry wasn't just a spectacular skater - he fundamentally changed the figure skating sport!

Before John Curry, male figure skating was pretty boring and really interesting only for the real skating nerds; after Curry male figure skating became something seriously interesting to watch for anyone who likes winter sports in general, or ballet or art. Or ... life.

The truly sad story is the mountains of vicious homophobic commentaries blurted out by officials and leaders of the figure skating confereration after John Curry's and a number of other gay figure skaters death of AIDS in the early 1990s. The mountains of macho-homophobic-heteronormative rhetoric: Oh NOW we're working to masculinize male skating, NOW we're trying to get rid of the effeminacy in male skating.

Oh was I angry :angry: and sad :(:(:( when I read the stupid vicious ungrateful rhetoric from the figure skating officials.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Olympic curling world stunned by Russian doping scandal

3338.jpg

The Russian curler Alexander Krushelnitsky has been formally charged with a doping offence by the Court of Arbitration for Sport after testing positive for the banned substance meldonium, which was banned by the IOC in 2016. (BTW, Maria Sharapova was suspended from tennis for using the same drug.) He is now likely to be stripped of his mixed curling bronze medal, won with his wife Anastasia Bryzgalova last week.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport said in a statement Monday that it has "initiated a procedure involving" Krushelnitsky, who finished third in mixed doubles with his wife, Anastasia Bryzgalova.

IOC spokesman Mark Adams says a failed doping test could keep Russia's banned team from marching under the national flag at the closing ceremony.

Russian athletes are participating in the Pyeongchang Olympics as "Olympic Athletes from Russia." The IOC suspended the Russian Olympic committee last year in connection with a massive doping scheme at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi but allowed 168 athletes to compete under neutral uniforms and without the Russian national flag.

READ MORE

How does doping help with curling? :?

It makes me sad that every single Russian sample was tampered with in Sochi. And they still let athletes compete. It’s pretty clear the IOC doesn’t give a shit about doping. :(

I'm pretty sure Russia would encourage doping for its Eurovision contestant if they thought it'd help. :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Such a great photo

Love this! 2 down to earth people enjoying meeting each other!!!!

pita.jpg

Pita, you look amazing..as always. :p

H

hammervice

all i can say is i wasnt going to watch just the opening thing but i been watching the most i can see i so lie to myself .....

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
3338.jpg

The Russian curler Alexander Krushelnitsky has been formally charged with a doping offence by the Court of Arbitration for Sport after testing positive for the banned substance meldonium, which was banned by the IOC in 2016. (BTW, Maria Sharapova was suspended from tennis for using the same drug.) He is now likely to be stripped of his mixed curling bronze medal, won with his wife Anastasia Bryzgalova last week.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport said in a statement Monday that it has "initiated a procedure involving" Krushelnitsky, who finished third in mixed doubles with his wife, Anastasia Bryzgalova.

IOC spokesman Mark Adams says a failed doping test could keep Russia's banned team from marching under the national flag at the closing ceremony.

Russian athletes are participating in the Pyeongchang Olympics as "Olympic Athletes from Russia." The IOC suspended the Russian Olympic committee last year in connection with a massive doping scheme at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi but allowed 168 athletes to compete under neutral uniforms and without the Russian national flag.

READ MORE

How does doping help with curling? :?

It makes me sad that every single Russian sample was tampered with in Sochi. And they still let athletes compete. It’s pretty clear the IOC doesn’t give a shit about doping. :(

I'm pretty sure Russia would encourage doping for its Eurovision contestant if they thought it'd help. :p

I heard yesterday from the Swedish male curling team - Team Edin - that they're pretty damn angry about the fact of Russian doping even in curling :angry:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Leslie Jones and Adam Rippon did some commentary with Scott Hamilon on Canada's winning ice dance routine.

It's on Twitter here.

"Are they getting in trouble for how sexy they are?"

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Andre Myhrer claims Sweden's first men's slalom gold since 1980

Andre Myhrer ended Sweden's 38-year drought in the men's slalom at the Winter Olympics after star duo Marcel Hirscher and Henrik Kristoffersen faltered.

andremyhre.jpg

Andre Myhrer follows in the footsteps of Ingemar Stenmark as only Swedish men to win gold in Alpine skiing. Stenmark won gold in the slalom and giant slalom at the Lake Placid Games in 1980.

xaahp012.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Second Russian athlete tests positive for doping at Winter Olympics

65476924.jpg

A second Russian has tested positive for an unspecified banned substance at the Winter Olympics. The athlete has been confirmed by officials as Nadezhda Sergeeva, who finished 12th in the two-woman bobsleigh earlier this week with Nadezhda Paleeva.

Bobsleding? Really? To enhance what? The curvature?

Next thing we'll hear is that some Russian athlete tested positive after the chess tournament. :D