• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

listen to adele cold shoulder love her music and I can relate to this song Im currently getting the cold shoulder from some one I was involved with

Last edited by a moderator:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
To anyone who hasn't seen last night's episode of "Glee" entitled, "Funeral"; you should probably ignore this post.

To those that have... wow.

Last night's shocking death turned out to be that of Coach Sue Sylvester's sister, Jean; who had Down's Syndrome. Jean wasn't on many episodes, but when she was, you knew you were going to get quite the emotionally touching scene between her and her sister (my favorite moment would have to be the conversation they had in "Grilled Cheesus" regarding their belief in God).

After a bout of pneumonia, Jean dies suddenly, sending Sue into an emotional tailspin. She fires her assistant, Becky (who also has Down's Syndrome) and is clearly depressed throughout the episode. Even through her zingers, there is a sadness we never saw in Sue before. She asks the New Directions (the Glee club) to perform at the funeral, believing that it would be empty without them (considering she thinks that Jean didn't have many people in her life).

It turns out that it wasn't needed as there is a packed house at the funeral home; filled with people that Jean's life touched. As Sue takes the podium to give her eulogy, she is overcome with emotion and Will Schuester (the glee club director) finishes it for her, becoming choked up himself.

After mentioning to Kurt and Finn (Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith; two of the glee club members) that "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" was Jean's favorite movie, they set up the somber room with decorations from the film...

At this point, I was holding back tears.

They sing the following song at the precession while images of Jean plays on a TV screen with her sister. At the end of it, Sue looks toward them with tears in her eyes and thanks them.

It wasn't until the next scene that I lost it... Becky comes in to turn in her pom-poms and megaphone (she was also a cheerleader; as was Jean) and Sue re-hires her and apologizes. She then does something no one saw coming: she asks Becky for a hug.

It's something so simple, but as they embraced; you could see the emotion through it... and I couldn't stop crying. (I'm actually teary remembering it now.) Afterward, Sue mentions to Will that she will stop attacking the glee club and fight for better resources for people with Down's Syndrome... and I cried harder.

Last night showed why Jane Lynch (who plays Sue) nabbed an Emmy for her role and reinforced just how special this show can be. Yes, a lot of it is a parodized version of high school life, but it can be beautifully realistic as well...

Definitely a powerful episode.

"Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see into your imagination

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it..."

B

bumbklaatt

You guys may or may not have heard of this awesome Norwegian band called Icon of Coil :

The singer Andy LaPlegua is also the founder and leader of Combichrist - they're so worth checking out:

Love this sh*t!

Last edited:

let's climb too high
Reaction score
This is for Whisper... hot slim Asian guys dancing, what else is needed.. except them showing some skin ;)

(especially from 2:00)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
This is for Whisper... hot slim Asian guys dancing, what else is needed.. except them showing some skin ;)

Those were very nice videos my darling :pP
It is so true, you know me so well :heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

and

( Two Great Awesome Songs I love :heart: so much from the one and Only John Farnham )

You're The Voice lyrics

We have the chance to turn the pages over
We can write what we want to write
We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older

We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?

You're the voice, try and understand it
Make the noise and make it clear, oh, woah
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear, oh, woah

This time, we know we all can stand together
With the power to be powerful
Believing we can make it better

Ooh, we're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son, oh
Give a look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun

Ooh, we're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?

and

Have A Little Faith (In Us) Lyrics
:thumbs up:

See the lovers in the faded photograph

She's making funny faces. He's trying

Not to laugh

Do you remember the way we used to be

When love lifted us up, made us feel so free.

How we betrayed each other

trying to rediscover

that feeling once again

This is not the end

There's no ghost from the past, that we

can't shake

Have a little faith in us (Have a little faith in us)

There's no history that we can't remake

Have a little faith in us

For all we know the best is yet to come

We like the wind under our wings, you and I

We stay on the ground too long

we get that urge to fly

And it seems that the grass would be more green

In any other place, with any

change of scene

Here is the love we long for

Open the secret door

And it will take us in

And sweep us off our feet again.

There's no ghost from the past

that we can't shake

Have a little faith in us (have a little faith in us)

there's no ghost from the past

that we can't shake

Have a little faith in us (Have a little faih in us)

There's no destiny that we can't create

For all we know the best is yet to come.

And we can climb that mountain and go

Where this love has never gone before

And in our wildest heart of hearts we will know

That we have been re-born.

There's no ghost from the past

that we can't shake

Have a little faith in us (have a little faith in us)

There's no destiny that we can't create

For all we know the best is yet to come.

I hope you all like It :)

Yours Sincerely :heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
John Farnham did some great songs - along with a number of others that are pretty ordinary.

Here is one of my favourites:

Last edited:

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score
band of horses-indie rock from seattle

Cole%20Rise.jpg
:blushing:

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score
wilco-indie rock-chicago

Wilco%2B3.jpg
:blushing:​

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
This is for my sweet 777, a thank you for those yummu videos earlier. I was going to post this yesterday but youtube was being difficult :butslap:

Anyway, here is something nice for tonight ;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FANS OF LADY GAGA

92567_Music_Lady_Gaga.jpg

WHO IS LADY GAGA

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American pop singer-songwriter. After performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side in 2003 and later enrolling at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, she soon signed with Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. During her early time at Interscope, she worked as a songwriter for fellow label artists and captured the attention of rapper Akon, who recognized her vocal abilities, and signed her to his own label, Kon Live Distribution.
Gaga came to prominence following the release of her debut studio album The Fame (2008), which was a commercial success and achieved international popularity with the singles "Just Dance" and "Poker Face". The album reached number one on the record charts of six countries, accomplished positions within the top-ten worldwide, and topped the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums chart while simultaneously peaking at number two on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States. Achieving similar worldwide success, The Fame Monster (2009), its follow-up, produced a further two global chart-topping singles "Bad Romance" and "Telephone" and allowed her to embark on a second global headlining concert tour, The Monster Ball Tour, just months after having finished her first, The Fame Ball Tour. Her second studio album, Born This Way, is scheduled for release on May 23, 2011[3] after the arrival of its eponymous lead single "Born This Way", which achieved the number-one spot in countries worldwide and was the fastest-selling single in iTunes history, selling one million copies in five days.[4] Inspired by glam rock artists like David Bowie, Elton John and Queen, as well as pop singers such as Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Amy Winehouse,[5] Gaga is well-recognized for her outré sense of style in fashion, in performance and in her music videos. Her contributions to the music industry have garnered her numerous achievements including five Grammy Awards, among twelve nominations; two Guinness World Records;[6] and the estimated sale of fifteen million albums and fifty-one million singles worldwide.[7][8] Billboard named her both the Artist of the Year in 2010[9] and the top selling artist of 2010;[10] ranking her as the 73rd Artist of the 2000s decade.[11] Gaga has been included in Time magazine's annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world as well as Forbes' list of the 100 Most Powerful and Influential celebrities in the world.[12][13] Forbes has placed her on a number of its annual lists,[14] including recently the number one spot on their annual list of the 100 most powerful celebrities, the Forbes Celebrity 100.[15]

LADY GAGA'S BORN THIS WAY NEW ALBUM REVIEW

`Hype’ is a disgusting word. But when an album, which was a self-declared phenomenon before it was even an album, appears to be an experiment in hype itself, it becomes an unavoidable part of the conversation. There’s been a suspicion in the epic run-up to the release of Lady Gaga's second-and-a-half album that she’s just been being deliberately ridiculous just to piss people off. But then, having a go at a pop star for being ridiculous is in itself as ridiculous as having a go at a brain surgeon for being too hung up on all the neurosurgery.There’s another possibility here though. In our man Peter Robinson’s (rather amazing) cover feature the other week, she expressed genuine surprise that people found ‘Born This Way’ the song something of an ‘Express Yourself’ parody. The suggestion actually moved her to tears. It’s in the nature of artists to miss the blindingly obvious about their own work.But for the entire world to have the exact same instantaneous reaction, to the point where the words ‘Express Yourself’ began trending on Twitter, suggests that comparison holds water. You’d think somebody – somebody – in her team could have noticed. It’s just possible that Gaga is now such a powerful entity that everybody was just too scared of losing their jobs to point it out.It would certainly bear out the chain of events that led to that appalling, badly-photoshopped mess of a cover image getting signed off. And if that’s the case then we really are in new territory for mainstream pop music, where somebody at the absolute peak of commercial heaviosity is able to operate with the artistic imperative of a David Bowie without an iota of outside interference. What you definitely cannot fault about this album is the scale of its artistic ambition.One thing that much-debated 'Born This Way' album cover does get right is the record’s obsession with the fusion of flesh and metal. As if Gaga, having already (in her own head at least) fused herself with her fanbase to create a singular entity, she wants to weld physically to her synthesisers as if to create one all-powerful dreadnought of self-empowerment. For the most part this is one relentless torrent of heavy-metal-rave-pop. At the very least it’s a triumph in sound engineering.‘Hair’ is an empowerment anthem using the simple image of the wind blowing through a person’s hair to illuminate the album’s Love-Yourself-And-Let-It-All-Hang-Out message way more effectively than the title track. It trumps it once again by being quite the gayest thing you will ever hear for a long time. On the same tip is ‘Bad Kids’, a homage to the NYC club kids era, hammering home the freak message to the Little Monsters, but with a chorus that is adorable instantly and forever.‘Bloody Mary’ is a serene flipside to ‘Judas’ this time using Ms Magdalene to do much the same job, as dainty plucked strings careen around filthy beats to create something weirdly graceful. And ‘Americano’, a Hispanic upgrade of ‘Alejandro’ which riffs on both Evita and Santa Esmerelda’s ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’, succeeds because it is so colourfully deranged. Elsewhere the sci-fi goth night-stalk ‘Electric Chapel’ perhaps nails the record’s blood-and-chrome aesthetics most effectively of all.Things get rather knottier when the beats drop heavier. ‘Schei?e’, which channels Miss Kittin doing a rave take on Madonna’s ‘Erotica’ strides into a commanding pop song and comes out a triumph. ‘Government Hooker’ drops down into freeform industrial techno impressively early on in the tracklist, but there’s scant evidence of any real political message in lines like “Put your hands on me, John F Kennedy”. And ‘Heavy Metal Lover’s staccato filth-fest is impressively murky but the relentless smut ends up sounding daft. The ostentatious ‘Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)’ aims for some kind of weird chamber-rave-metal-concerto yet comes out a total mess.But then at the end, something spectacular happens. Skynet is given a rest and it emerges again that when Gaga does do pure emotion, she does it exceptionally well. ‘You And I’ is a quite epic exercise in futurist honky-tonk, apparently directed to a lesbian lover or a drag queen. And finally, the gleaming ‘The Edge Of Glory’ (apparently a love song to her late grandfather, yet with a romantic twist) finds her dancing “On the edge of something final we call life tonight” in the most ecstatic pop serenade this woman has ever come up with.That beautiful simplicity reminds us that Lady Gaga can be guilty of trying too hard. But do you really think that’s wrong? ‘Born This Way’ doesn’t get everything right. It’s not the clarion to the dispossessed that it thinks it is. And after pushing so hard in this direction, she should probably strip it back to just her and a piano next time if she really wants to shock. Because rather than an exercise in hype, what ‘Born This Way’ really is an exercise in the pushing of everything to its ultimate degree. And for all the black, white and silver, it passes that test with flying colours. Dan Martin

( MY 5 Best Favourite Choosen Great Awesome Songs I like and love :heart: so much from Lady GaGa's new Album "Born This Way " )

and

and

and

and

I hope you all like It :) My friends and Everyone

Yours Sincerely :heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Midnight Juggernauts - The Crystal Axis.

The more I listen to this band, the more I like them.

Now playing: Winds of Fortune.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Amy Winehouse:

Please get clean, pick yourself up, get back into a studio and share your talent with the world. True music misses you.

With love,
Jonny Fantastico :heart: