• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Can a true "bisexual" relationship work?

Cuivre

Banned
Reaction score
my own experiences with this? ... it's rough. some things I think are necessary for it to work. the 'bi guy' needs to be 'out' and comfortable with it, otherwise you'll always be a hidden side-thing. and that's not cool. you spend time together and he still can't introduce you to his friends, call you a "bf" or whatever? all. bad. signs. I think also some ground rules need to be talked about ... he wants to see a girl at the same time? you'll need to know what you're comfortable with -- maybe "ok, sure, but then you can't prioritize her over us... if we have plans, are out doing something, etc., then she can't call and have a "crisis" and demand attention, or show up and you disappear with her leaving me alone before our date is over", stuff like that. whatever ground rules you think matter, you gotta talk through and understand were you both are and be cool with that, or again, it's just not going to work out well. can it work? yeah... if both parties are mature and honest and work out the ground rules if not up-front, as things come up.

cipotecaliente

Reaction score
i am

Thoughts? It sounds like something that works in theory but fails in reality.

I've seen an usual amount of ads of men claiming to be married, in a relationship (with a female) and wanting some play on the side. Most of them, I don't believe. I think it's a ploy to get people attracted to your ad. There still is that odd amount of gay men that love to "turn" a straight male.

Regardless of how these males choose to identify sexually, they can't deny wanting to be with another male in some capacity. However, I don't think most woman would be okay with that.

d'accord!! ;)

Pakeha

Reaction score
As long as I don't have to share my man I don't mind his past. I hope his present and future will be US :)

CovingtonBay

Reaction score
I suppose it could, but I know myself well enough to know I could never be in one.

matildo

Reaction score
It's a relation, it all comes to the people in it, if none is a piece of shit, everyone fully agree on the premise, and everyone is sincere, I don't see why it shouldn't work

atlpimpc

Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Its all labels at the end of the day.

chandlers

Reaction score
I think it would be too complicated, to be in a threesum relationship, I'd have to just go for casuals, but there's no guarantee of what you get so to speak

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
On a fun note - here is a musical tribute to our bisexual brothers and sisters.

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I think so. As long as everyone has clear communication of what they want.

hogger1812

Reaction score
I was fully straight, but over time became interested in men as sexual partners. Now that I've been with both men and women, I must say I'm fully bisexual. People are different.

For me it comes down to this:

I'm into relationships, not labels

lhardwick69

Reaction score
if i was dating a bi guy--things would have to be upfront and kept strict--one--if i was his guy i want to be his only guy-- and as for his woman he is with i would like for him to stick with one woman-- second---i will not ever do a threesome with him and h er so that needs to be told upfront-- 3--i will not have sex with her just because he thinks i am gay because i haven't been with a woman-- other than that yes it could work out

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess if Mormons can have more than one partner and be happy there are Gay people that could live with it and be happy. I think it would be a very small percent that would do it for a lifetime. I also think in these type of relationships the Gay person is much more likely to be the one to get hurt and fucked over if for no other reason then societal and family pressures. The woman also can give him children and no way you can compete with that.

brjobu

Reaction score
Unhappy Bi

The unhappiest man I ever met was a declared bisexual
He could not settle one way or the other.
If you have a relationship with a person you build up a bond.
If you wander off that bond becomes threatened.
Women feel more threatened than a man because their bonds tend to be more emotional.
It is the friction that this causes that will normally end in a breakup