• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

TV Theme Songs [Youtube Clips]

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

‘American Horror Story’ season 8 – theme, cast, release date and everything we know so far

02_EVAN_BASEMENT_0263270_RGB_F-920x584.jpg

When is American Horror Story season 8 out?

American Horror Story season 8 will air in 2018. A final date has yet to be confirmed. In past interviews, creator Ryan Murphy has spoken about wanting to wrap up series before the holiday season because he “doesn’t want blood with [his] Christmas ornaments”, so an air date in September 2018 or before seems likely.

What’s the title?

The title remains under wraps for now.

What’s the theme?

Back in July, Murphy posted a screenshot of an Instagram note listing the nine circles of hell. Next to seven of the circles were corresponding series of AHS. The only two left, without series attached to them, were lust and violence. So it seems likely season eight will be centred around one of those two deadly sins.

2563841060d911edac5c3ac5e0fcbf17ca0e6a2f.png

Have we seen a trailer?

Not yet.

When does production start?

There’s no official start date. However, production on Cult began in June, with Murphy starting the writing on the series in January, so season eight could follow a similar timeline.

Is it a crossover season?

There’s no official confirmation as to whether season 8 will cross over with any previous season, but fans reckon it could be the Murder House/Coven link Murphy has hinted at previously. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly last year, he said he had already been “going to actors from both of the seasons, quietly, saying, ‘I think in this window, if you could fit us in…'”

Who’ll be in it?

Sarah Paulson will definitely feature. She’s appeared on every series of the show so far, and she confirmed her return for season 8 in a recent interview. “I have found a home, in the sense that I work for a person who sees me completely, knows my strengths and weaknesses, knows how to push me and keeps throwing me the ball,” she told Adweek of her future on AHS.

She continued: “Why would you leave something that works? This idea of jumping off one thing just to be available in case something great comes by, that’s like leaving your wonderful mate because you think maybe someone more interesting is out there.”

So far, no other cast members have been confirmed, so it remains to be seen if series regular Evan Peters will come back, or whether the likes of Lady Gaga, Jessica Lange or Angela Bassett will make a comeback to the show after some seasons away.

How many more seasons will there be?

Last edited:

trencherman

Reaction score
Here is the theme for the BBC early spy/thriller,
Reilly, Ace of Spies, a Romance originally composed
by Shostakovitch for the 1955 Soviet film, The Gadfly:

trencherman

Reaction score
And another equally heart-racing theme from a
beloved (to me) series. I’m surprised it did
not come up earlier: