• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Gerry MARSDEN -English Musician (1942)
(Gerry And The Pacemakers)​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Tanya ROBERTS - the actress best known for playing a Bond girl in A View to a Kill and Midge Pinciotti on That '70's Show (1955)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Alexi LAIHO - the legendary guitarist and frontman of metal band Children of Bodom (1979)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Tanya ROBERTS - the actress best known for playing a Bond girl in A View to a Kill and Midge Pinciotti on That '70's Show (1955)

Apparently, this was false information. She would be hospitalized but not deceased ...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Apparently, this was false information. She would be hospitalized but not deceased ...

Yeah looks like a major cock-up in communication and fact checking. This from the BBC website:

US actress Tanya Roberts, best known for her roles in the James Bond film A View to a Kill and the final season of Charlie's Angels, is still alive, her representative has told the BBC.

She was mistakenly announced as having died on Sunday.

But Mike Pingel (her agent) said she remained in a serious condition in hospital in Los Angeles.

She collapsed while walking her dogs on 24 December and was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre.

Mr Pingel told media outlets he mistakenly announced Roberts' death based on information he received from her partner. But a call from the hospital confirmed that she was still alive on Monday morning.

Roberts' partner found out the good news while being interviewed for US TV show Inside Edition.

The moment was captured on film, as Lance O'Brien picked up his phone and said: "Now you're telling me she's alive? Thank the Lord."

According to TMZ, who spoke to Mr O'Brien, he went to the hospital on Sunday after getting a call from doctors to say his partner was deteriorating quickly and was going to die. He said he went to the hospital but her eyes were closed and she "faded".

Devastated, he walked out of the room and then the hospital, without speaking to any medical staff before informing Roberts' agent that she had died.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Chacha SHERLY - Indonesian Singer (1991)
(Traffic Collision)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Barbara SHELLEY - English Actress (1932)​
She appeared in more than 100 movies especially in horror films during the 50's and 60's​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Her death, at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, was confirmed on Tuesday by her companion, Lance O’Brien.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Her death, at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, was confirmed on Tuesday by her companion, Lance O’Brien.

Obviously a very sad chain of misinformation and misunderstandings...:(

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Alex APOLINARIO - Brazilian Footballer (1996)
(cardiac arrest during a match)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Genival LACERDA - Brazilian Singer (1931)​
(covid-19)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Marion RAMSEY - American Actress & Singer (1947)
(Officer Laverne Hooks in the Police Academy movies)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Alan IGBON - English Actor (1952)​
(Coronation Street - Brookside - Doctors - English TV films)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

James GREENE - Northern Irish Actor (1931)
(Johnny English - Empire Of The Sun)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

John RICHARDSON - English actor (1934)
(covid-19)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
John RICHARDSON - English actor (1934)

That is so weird - I just watched On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (1970) tonight because a friend had never seen it. John Richardson plays Barbra Streisand's 19th century lover.

T

takeitall456

Siegfried Tyron FISCHBACHER (1939) - German magician & entertainer
Half of flamboyant duo Siegfried & Roy, Las Vegas most visited show ever.

T

takeitall456

Phil SPECTOR (1939) - American record producer, musician, and songwriter

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Harry BRANT - fashion model and son of billionaire Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour (1996)