• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

When the Bitches Come Out in Force

brjobu

Reaction score
Hi
I often wonder - What happened to ? When did they get reputation ? Why haven't I seen them before ?
Over the months I have done some hunting - and all three have been labelled Gay for Pay
It seems that this label enrages people more than most and gives rise to some pretty venomous comments..

The first I looked for was Jayden Grey who had gone from being a collegiate "also ran" to a rather attractive proposition when he joined T1tan M3n - but then disappeared. Now - in my book anyone straight or gay that can take a double penetration on screen on numerous occasions really does deserve a medal !!!

The second search was for Malachi Marx who had somehow been labelled "a Legend". He was certainly much fitter in his "second innings" and like most of us I wouldn't mind giving it a go - if it was offered. But he certainly can't maintain an erection when being the bottom.

The third was Jess at SC - who is a well equipped young man with an engaging smile. A bit of a cum-gusher might be an understatement and the most adorable ass !!! You never know he may one day flip and I wait in anticipation.

All three have drawn some rather wicked comment for being "Gay for Pay"- like they may be public property - and the audience seems to lower themselves to gossips "over the garden fence"

This is even more surprising when you look at Andy Bick (who many might say)
As Zeb Atlas I don't think I have heard any disparaging remarks - but it is my distinct impression that Andy Bick was married !!! For me he was a more attractive offering when he was competing in Oregon - but we all have different tastes.

No-one seems to mind if someone like the late Denis Reed was bi - but the "Gay for Pay" label really does seem to generate huge amounts of spume and venom.

My passing shot (just to prove we can all indulge) is I've just noticed the latest release with Pierre Fitch - and am I just being a bitch but has he put on Loads of weight ? The Tatts have spread - and I don't think they shrink - even when washed !!!

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
No-one seems to mind if someone like the late Denis Reed was bi - but the "Gay for Pay" label really does seem to generate huge amounts of spume and venom.

I guess it has to do with the quality of the remarks those gay for pay guys make.

As for "gay for pay", I think that many gays find it erotic in a way and want to see "straight" guys so it is a kind of marketing thing.

But if that turns into comments from actors that gays are depraved or will go to hell the gay community is not too fond of that.