• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

You said: 'til death do us part'. You're not dead yet.

puako_alam

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This is getting a lot of media coverage and I love, love, love it. John Marcotte, a comedian, came up with this proposed ballot initiative: The 2010 California Marriage Protection Act, which would make divorce in the State of California illegal. Those who pushed for Proposition H8 always maintained that the initiative was not about taking rights away from anyone, that it was not about being homophobic. They said: It is necessary to protect the sanctity of marriage.

Now, let's take them up on their word. TRADITIONALLY divorce was not an option. So why should it be now? Abusive relationships, you say? Not being able to cope with the emotional stress of a committed relationship, you say? Just tired of waking up next to the same old face every morning, you say? Should've thought about that BEFORE entering this oh-so-sacred bond you found so important to protect that 52% of you were willing to take away the rights of a group of people by a simple majority vote.

You said "I do" when a priest a Civil Servant an Elvis impersonator in Vegas talked to you about 'for better or worse, til death do us part'- thingie. Well, you're not dead yet.

If you voted "YES" on Proposition 8 or any of the other anti-gay marriage initiatives across the US, if you answered 'NO' in the New York Senate when the state could have made history, if you think every time gay couples are denied their rights is a reason to praise the lord, then how dare you being against the 2010 California Marriage Protection Act? It does exactly what you always wanted - it preserves the sanctity of marriage. It might hurt a few people along the way, but that hasn't stopped you before.

Don't want it? Then, my dear Prop 8 voting neighbor, you're just a fucking retarded hypocrite.

Oh - and think about all the money this could save California.

And, yes - I do realize this is only a cleverly crafted social commentary and not something the usually well informed Californian public *coughcough* will actually be able to vote on. God couldn't help us if they did...

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
lmao i loved this...this i what they should be pusshing for if they really want to preserve the "sanctity of marriage". Then again the real issue is that marriage is a legal contract, not just a religious act--they need to understand that fact!

Fiddy

Reaction score
Thank you for that. I now feel like... well, punching a priest, to be honest. But in a good way.