• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Stories From Pictures

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I'm going to turn this into a thread in order to keep all the stories together. I'm going to try to do a better job at posting regular to this thread, but don't fault me if I don't either.

HERE is the link to my first story that I had previously posted in it's own thread called "Waiting".

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
The Motel

*** I found this pictures with the caption of "If pictures could talk", which was the inspiration to get this thread going again ***

It had been a pretty hot, long, drive down the California interstate on my way back home from visiting family up in the Seattle area. I had gotten a late start and knew I wasn't going to make it all the way back to Los Angeles that night. So I decided to get off the freeway and spend the night in a small town when I saw a billboard for a motel with pretty low priced rooms.

As I drove in I saw that it was a pretty small motel. It was only one story tall, had maybe two dozen rooms, and only about ten cars in the parking lot. I was tired though, so I parked the car and made my way to the lobby.

The guy behind the counter was a gruff old man who looked like he had spent a lifetime at the motel drinking heavily and smoking continuously. The stench of old booze and older cigarettes hit you like a ton of bricks when you walked in.

"That's thirty five dollars for the night. You're in room 83. The pool is out of order for the summer, and we don't allow loud music or partying," he said as he handed me the keys to the room.

I took the keys and got outside as fast as I could without looking like I was running so I could breath again. And yea, the pool was most decidedly out of order. Looking to my right across the parking lot I saw the half blown over chain link fence which tried to protect the half full pool which had water so green there was no way I was even going to check it out.

As I made my way to Room 83, which was the sixth one down the sidewalk from Registration, I noticed another boy about my age watching me from inside his room on the other side of the parking lot. He looked pretty cute, so I gave him a friendly smile and a nod of my head as I approached the door to my room. I turned the key in the lock, pushed the door open, and gave the boy in the other room one more look before walking in and closing the door.

The room was what you would have expected from a place like this. The door almost hit the queen sized bed that was the only one in the room, and there was only about a foot on the other side before it hit the wall. There was a small table a couple of feet from the foot of the bed on which sat a television that looked like it came from the 60. I just knew that if I turned it on it would be black and white. There was even a little coin slot attached to it asking for fifty cents in order for it to operate. There was a small vanity on other side of the room next to a bathroom that was smaller than the one at my college dorm. There was just enough room for the shower and toilet, and I had to stand in the far corner in order to get the bathroom door closed while I was in it. There is no need to describe the floor, the bed covers, or the wallpaper, because I trust your imagination already has it figured out.

It was still going to be a few hours before I wanted to go to sleep, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. But then I remembered the cute boy in the room across the parking lot. Was he gay like me? Did he just graduate high school like I had done a few weeks ago? So I decided to do something a little risky, but also fun and exciting at the same time. I pulled off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and socks, opened the door just a bit and stood in front of the door opening.

The boy from across the parking lot was still standing at his window looking out. I through caution to the wind and unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper down, and lowered my jeans and underwear to just above my knees, leaned on the door frame, and started to rub the length of my cock with my thumb.

He just stood there watching. I continued to slowly rub my cock until it got to its hard seven inch length. I was 18, I was horny, I had a cute guy watching me rub my cock standing there three quarters naked in the doorway of some small town California motel. I stood there in the door opening for a good ten minutes letting him watch me until the heat pushed me back into the air conditioned room. I didn't close the door all the way though. I left it open just enough so that it could easily be pushed open.

I took my jeans and underwear all the way off and laid on top of the bed covers and continued to slowly stroke my cock. It was about 15 minutes later when I heard the soft knock on the door which pushed it open a few more inches.

"Hello," I heard from the other side.

"Come on in, if you want," I replied without getting up.

I watched as the door opened enough for the boy from the other room to step inside. I heard him gasp when he saw I was totally naked on the bed. I half expected him to run back out the door, but he kept his wide eyes on me and slowly closed the door until it latched shut.

He was about my age for sure, 18 or 19, about 5'8" or 5'9" tall. He had real shaggy dark brown hair that came down enough to cover his eyes a bit. He didn't say a word, just pulled his shirt up and off to reveal a chest so white I could tell he didn't go outside without a shirt very much, if at all.

He undid the button on his shorts as he tried kicking off his shoes at the same time. He was a little uncoordinated doing both at the same time so he stopped with his shorts until he got his shoes and socks off. Then he resumed with his shorts until he was standing at the foot end of the bed totally naked and still with the wide eyes of a kid in a candy store looking me over from head to toes.

Without a word he climbed up on the bed, got between my legs, grabbed my cock with his right hand, and put it in his mouth. I expected him to only take the head of my cock and bob up and down a little, but he sank all the way down and had my 7" until his nose was buried in my bush. I gave a loud moan and put my hands on the back of his head and guided him up and down though he knew what do to already.

He would pull off and lick the head of my cock with his tongue and then take my fully hard cock deep into his mouth again. I was in heaven at this totally unexpected blow job. He didn't suck fast or hard, he just did it rhythmically and deep. He wrapped one hand around my balls, and the other pinching my nipple that I knew I wasn't going to last long.

The harder I held only his head and pulled him up and down, the tighter he would pinch my nipples. It was an intense feeling. Finally I told him that I was close to cumming and though didn't speed up any did get even more intense.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and as I arched my back a bit, and unloaded my cum into his mouth, he squeezed my balls and my nipple so hard it must have made me cum twice as hard.

Once he had swallowed all my cum, and my cock had gone limp in his mouth, he stood up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and put his clothes back on.

As he opened the door to leave, he looked back at me, still laying naked on the bed, and said, "If you're still here tomorrow evening, will you fuck me?", walked out, and closed the door before I could answer.