• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

so there i was....

lhardwick69

Reaction score
sitting on my phone going through grindr-- a few guys I posted messages about how about you get naked get in my bed lay down legs up or on knees ass up in air and let me taste that sweet hole-- few guys replied and talked and then as usual quit talking then couple other guys I did same way--one guy replies says he knows who I am and he will show up and let me do what I want which was to rim his ass--I was like ok come on up ill be waiting he was like be there in 5 minutes--I looked at distance on there between us it said half a mile I was thinking holy shit I didn't realize he was this close--

I sat in living room phone in hand messaging him he never replied and I figured he was full of shit--so I laid on couch watching tv--next thing I knew headlights coming up driveway--my heart was racing as I didn't know who it was and he pulls up in a black ford ranger I was like I know that truck--he gets out of truck--I see a short guy 5ft 3 inches tall if that and skinny--and he says my name I said his and he was smiling as he got closer--and I was like holy shit--

I let him in house I didn't really think he was there to let me do it--I just figured he showed up tease a little and then leave--he goes to bathroom I stood near door I could hear his piss hitting the water--- then flushes toilet -I was talking to him and I asked him why was he there as he didn't normally come to visit--he opens the door and there he was naked and says well you wanting to rim my ass so here it is--we went to my bedroom where he gets on his knees ass up in the air and shows me his hole I was like fuck yeah--I rubbed my finger around his hole which just had like a ring of hair around it and his hole looked so freaking tight so I wet finger and probed his hole some and he was like that feels good--so then I licked it then ran my tongue from his hole to his tailbone and back down--

I reached my hand between his legs grabbed his rock hard cock stroked it few times precum oozing out of it so I wet my finger with it and probed his hole with my finger more-- he was so tight--I had to ask him if he had ever done this or anything with a guy he said only thing he ever did with guys was circle jerks and suck dicks--and I was like so now you wanting anal pleasure he was like yeah and it feels pretty good

so I rimmed him for a while too point I put head of my dick at his hole pushed in a little so open his hole more for my tongue and precum was just oozing out of his dick a lot--he rolls over says here suck my dick and I sucked his dick sucking up all the precum as he moaned-- he was a solid 8 inches with nice thickness to it--as I sucked it he moaned and held his hand on my head not to push down onto his dick but to hold my hair as I did--

he has me stop for few to catch his breath and he then tells me he was straight and over the years as I knew him he would always say he was straight I even saw him taking girls into his place and heard how he fucked them on the couch the floor the sink and kitchen table-- but he tells me he almost didn't come up for this but glad he did and that he was wanting one more thing and that was to fuck me--I was like ok--I reached into drawer grabbed a condom and lube and told him with or without condom he says without--because every time he fucks a girl its either a condom or nor fucking and what he wanted to do was fuck someone and let it just shoot inside when he came--so I got on my knees ass toward him he lubed his dick and my hole and slides it in quickly--- and begins pumping-- grabs my hair pulls my head back and pounds it harder in and out and I was like fuck yeah harder--it was like he was wanting to do it harder but was holding back--he lets go of my hair puts his hands on my shoulders and pumped harder---then he shoves in all way and moans like he was in pain as his dick begins throbbing then shooting and he was like oh fuck oh fuck every shot he released inside me---he pumped few times then pulls out--

he sits down and slides finger into my hole says wow all that pounding and I didn't rip that ass--I said nope and it felt good too-- I spread my legs apart some as I was getting ready to flip my leg over and lay on my back--he says hold still and grabs my dick which was precumming a lot and he rubbed it all over my dick and began stroking it and was as he said like milking a cow and next thing I knew he sticks two fingers into my hole finger fucking it as he stroking my dick and I moaned as he didwas like im gonna cum -he pulled his fingers out of my hole puts that hand under my dick and lets the cum shoot all over his fingers then he slides his fingers back inside me fucking me with my cum ---I looked down between my legs saw his cock hard ---and told him fuck me and he was like sure thing--rolls me over onto my back lifts my legs up slams it in and pounds hard--looks into my eyes as he does it-- and I know I was making faces as times it was a little rough but I didn't slow him down --I actually told me to fuck me harder that I wasn't one of his ex girls he had fucked and I didn't think he could get harder pounding me but he did-I grabbed my ankles pulled back more as if to say keep going then he starts saying im gonna cum and as he did he pulls out lets his dick point toward my face and lets it shoot ---- then slides backwards slides it back inside me pumped few times and says damn that was great---

we laid in bed together and says he was glad he came up I was like so am I--and that been a while since a guy has fucked me like that-he asked if he hurt me--I said at times it did but that's what makes it fun--he took shower cleaned up and left I took shower cleaned out with a douche and watch tv--next day I woke up my ass was sooo sore--I thought if anyone showed up tonight for fun then no fucking allowed--

this happened less than 24 hours ago--ass still sore--and so far no one showed up not even him --I think this time I will have to actually wait few days before next dick that goes inside me