• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Zippyshare is down?

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
Can't get into it. Same thing yesterday.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
working fine for me, I hope it is back up and working for everyone

ronin1

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Is it only me, Or is Zippyshare is down?

roberthal1

Reaction score
it seems to be uk problem but no one know what is causing it

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes UK does not seem to be working :(

But if you pop the Zippy link into a proxy website it seems to work

ust Google "proxy", and I used the second link down. Seemed to do the trick :)

I wonder what Zippy are playing at ?

YOYO

ronin1

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Still not working un the UK, Anyone else in the UK having same problem

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Still not working un the UK

The life of Brexit :D

Zippyshare is mysteriously and inexplicably giving a ‘403 error’ to those who visit the website from the United Kingdom.

The speculation about what’s going on ranges from website misconfiguration to legal threats.

Individuals are using VPNs to overcome this issue, accessing the website as usual, while the operators remain silent for now.

READ MORE

brjobu

Reaction score
Zippyshare blocked UK

Just been reading it is a UK block
Got sweet FA to do with Brexit (why do people try to blame everything on this)

So will just have to look for another provider

Hardly unlikely to kill anyone - is it ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

marinaio

Reaction score
Zippyshare blocked in Italy
with connection using the dynamic IP (such as Vodafone which does not allow the change of DNS)
I solved by entering the TOR network
and everything is gone!

pmaurice

Reaction score
Also French and German IPs are blocked by now. Most probably they will block all member countries of the EC, pobably due to the new EC Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ZS Shows ‘Forbidden’ Message to German Visitors

Since the end of April, users of Z1ppyshare attempting to access the site from Germany began reporting that they too are experiencing the same issues, with visitors seeing the same “403 Forbidden” notice, as shown below;

forbiddenzippy.png

Tips received by TorrentFreak from users in Germany indicate that the site cannot be reached from several ISPs including Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, M-net, Pyur, Unitymedia, and others.

mtndew

Reaction score
ZippyShare still works from the good old U S of A ...

ezekiel

Reaction score
I'm French and Zippy is working fine by there.

walzetou

Reaction score
i'm from germany & I use a proxy addon for firefox and it works again...

ton

Reaction score
@walzetou can you plesase share which firefox addon you use and if it has a price?