• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What book do you read recently?

gvd_rm

Donator
Reaction score
"Dance or Die" by Ahmad Joudeh - A Memoir of a Stateless Refugee through to becoming an International Ballet Star

gvd_rm

Donator
Reaction score
Two books (sequels) A Forbidden Rumspringa and a Clean Break by Keira Andrews - a very intimate look into the world of the Amish from a gay perspective and moving into the world - sex not bad either!

Dugaas

Reaction score
Project Hail Mary. Not quite as good as The Martian but I greatly enjoyed it.

seemejax

Reaction score
very cool book called the Baker Street Letters, about two brother that are inspired to solve a mystery because they live at Sherlocks address in the real world and people keep sending cases to that address.

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I just started reading, "A People's History of the Vampire Uprising: A Novel".

seemejax

Reaction score
The Baker Street Letters, a new spin on the Sherlock Holmes formula

maxxed5

Reaction score
johncooper clarke "I wanna be yours".
Hilarious and bizarre in equal measure, from living with a monkey in amsterdam to buying drugs from chet baker, jazz trumpeter, with nico?? haha weird shit man!!!

waplo

Reaction score
Moab is my Washpot, Stephen Fry; his autobio of his his schoolyears

kicker

Reaction score
"Preventing Unjust Wars" by my friend Roger Bergman

alan2108

Reaction score
The Man on the Bench: Gerges Simenon. Classic Maigret.

maxxed5

Reaction score
"Ulysses" by James Joyce.
On the centenary of its publication, I am going to read this book. Sixty pages with no punctuation?!
Third attempt, here we go.