• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters
I

intensepump

Most muslims are cut, though they wait till later than birth and they are not required to be like Jew bois.

“So is Barack Obama circumcised?”

and this answer is

No he is not:thumbs up:

800px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

The History of Circumcision

According to the Book of Genesis in the Torah, God made a covenant with Abraham (a Jewish patriarch) in which Abraham and his descendents would be given great lands, riches and success, but with one catch: Abraham, his descendants and any slaves purchased or born in his household must be circumcised by the eighth day of life. Not doing so would mean that the uncircumcised male would be separate from his people and live without the favor of God. The Jews have held up their end of the deal. Rates of circumcision remain high in Jewish men: about 98 percent of American Jews are circumcised [source: WHO].

In addition to his son Isaac, who would grow up to lead the Jewish people, Abraham also fathered a child with a slave woman in his household. This child, Ishmael, was circumcised according to God's demands but later cast out at the insistence of Abraham's son Isaac. Considered the forefather of the modern-day Arab people, Ishmael passed down the custom of circumcision to his ancestors, including the prophet Muhammad. When Muhammad's teachings were collected into the Quran, there was no directive regarding circumcision. Nonetheless, most Muslims do circumcise their sons for the simple reason that Muhammad was circumcised. Some Muslims circumcise their infant sons (traditionally by the seventh day of life), while other Muslim young men are circumcised around adolescence. Today, almost two out of every three circumcised men on the planet are Muslim [source: WHO].

hmmmm...maybe God the spaceman..uses foreskins to power his ship...or something like that...

Most Christian sects don't endorse circumcision, leaving the choice up to the family.

Other religions, such as Buddhism or Hinduism, don't have a stance on circumcision. Hindus, in fact, may not practice it simply because many people view it as an Islamic practice.

The history of circumcision has such a strong identification with Judaism that it's easy to think the practice got its start in the Torah, but it's believed that Jews were exposed to the custom by the ancient Egyptians, who practiced it for thousands of years before the birth of Christ. Regardless of whether the Jews taught the Egyptians or the Egyptians taught the Jews, people all over the world who had no contact with either group were practicing circumcision.

Both the Mayans and the Aztecs circumcised their male children and the practice has occurred for time immemorial by the native peoples of Australia, parts of Africa, Asia and the Americas. Ancient historian Herodotus mentioned in his writings that circumcision was practiced by Colchians, an ancient people who lived in what is now modern-day Georgia [source: Tierney].

Whodunit? The Case of the Missing Foreskin
Before trained mohels took over, Jewish mothers once circumcised their own children. The Jews likely learned the practice from the Ancient Egyptians who themselves were circumcised by a priest using his gold-adorned thumbnail. In ancient Turkey, barbers -- who also performed bloodlettings and amputations in the latter Middle Ages -- performed the operation [source: Dunsmuir].

Last edited:
R

rockstar

i love both circumsized and uncircumsized cocks..

not a problem for me..

plus jewish guys are hot..

snazzy01

Reaction score
Most muslims are cut, though they wait till later than birth and they are not required to be like Jew bois.

“So is Barack Obama circumcised?”

and this answer is

No he is not:thumbs up:

800px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

The History of Circumcision

According to the Book of Genesis in the Torah, God made a covenant with Abraham (a Jewish patriarch) in which Abraham and his descendents would be given great lands, riches and success, but with one catch: Abraham, his descendants and any slaves purchased or born in his household must be circumcised by the eighth day of life. Not doing so would mean that the uncircumcised male would be separate from his people and live without the favor of God. The Jews have held up their end of the deal. Rates of circumcision remain high in Jewish men: about 98 percent of American Jews are circumcised [source: WHO].

In addition to his son Isaac, who would grow up to lead the Jewish people, Abraham also fathered a child with a slave woman in his household. This child, Ishmael, was circumcised according to God's demands but later cast out at the insistence of Abraham's son Isaac. Considered the forefather of the modern-day Arab people, Ishmael passed down the custom of circumcision to his ancestors, including the prophet Muhammad. When Muhammad's teachings were collected into the Quran, there was no directive regarding circumcision. Nonetheless, most Muslims do circumcise their sons for the simple reason that Muhammad was circumcised. Some Muslims circumcise their infant sons (traditionally by the seventh day of life), while other Muslim young men are circumcised around adolescence. Today, almost two out of every three circumcised men on the planet are Muslim [source: WHO].

hmmmm...maybe God the spaceman..uses foreskins to power his ship...or something like that...

Most Christian sects don't endorse circumcision, leaving the choice up to the family.

Other religions, such as Buddhism or Hinduism, don't have a stance on circumcision. Hindus, in fact, may not practice it simply because many people view it as an Islamic practice.

The history of circumcision has such a strong identification with Judaism that it's easy to think the practice got its start in the Torah, but it's believed that Jews were exposed to the custom by the ancient Egyptians, who practiced it for thousands of years before the birth of Christ. Regardless of whether the Jews taught the Egyptians or the Egyptians taught the Jews, people all over the world who had no contact with either group were practicing circumcision.

Both the Mayans and the Aztecs circumcised their male children and the practice has occurred for time immemorial by the native peoples of Australia, parts of Africa, Asia and the Americas. Ancient historian Herodotus mentioned in his writings that circumcision was practiced by Colchians, an ancient people who lived in what is now modern-day Georgia [source: Tierney].

Whodunit? The Case of the Missing Foreskin
Before trained mohels took over, Jewish mothers once circumcised their own children. The Jews likely learned the practice from the Ancient Egyptians who themselves were circumcised by a priest using his gold-adorned thumbnail. In ancient Turkey, barbers -- who also performed bloodlettings and amputations in the latter Middle Ages -- performed the operation [source: Dunsmuir].
Just felt there is a need to comment on your Obama assertion!!!, have you been there for you to be able to assert that he is uncut ???, moreover Obama is a christian, he might have a muslim middle name, he sure wasn't raised muslim nor does he practice the muslim religion

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Um.. it wasn't a joke, people are very emotional about this topic, it was meant as a reminder to keep it civil.:)

I

intensepump

"Just felt there is a need to comment on your Obama assertion!!!, have you been there for you to be able to assert that he is uncut ???, moreover Obama is a christian, he might have a muslim middle name, he sure wasn't raised muslim nor does he practice the muslim religion"

My comments are not based on Obama's racial background or religion, but rather on personal locker room observations....

Obama is uncut..trust me.;)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Politicians, always a pissing contest with you guys...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's just that caption...and the photo is of a Monitor Lizard........geddit?

Last edited:

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I don’t consider myself “uncut,” but rather I am whole, complete. Thankfully my parents chose natural birthing methods, including no genital mutilation. It is a barbaric, stupid, cruel act to take away a newborn child from it’s mother and mutilate his genitals, often without anesthesia. Babies have feelings, and their bodies have memories that will last a lifetime; whether those memories are of traumatic, extremely painful mutilations and rejection, or of kindness, respect for their bodies. Research shows that many babies reject their mothers after subjecting them to this extremely painful violation; some of them are in fear, nervously covering their genitals during diaper changes.

The human penis, the human body is not inherently “unclean,” and religions who say so are sick; furthermore, an infant child has no religion, and he should be able to decide for himself if he wants to cut up his genitals once he is 18. American, secular male genital mutilation started with not religion or some ancient practice, further, but it was a direct attempt to keep boys from masturbating, since they knew that it reduced the pleasure and sensitivity of the penis by removing a vital organ, the foreskin. There is no valid medical reason for it (and no, it is no less unclean; I've never had problems, even during times when I didn't shower much at all); only ones made up by people who already support mutilating young boy's genitals for other reasons; under the same logic, "ancient" practices like human sacrifice should also be considered ok; after all, they got people closer to the divine, by mutilating someone else's body.

Last edited:

Mtw89

I remain in the Shadows
Reaction score
I don’t consider myself “uncut,” but rather I am whole, complete. Thankfully my parents chose natural birthing methods, including no genital mutilation. It is a barbaric, stupid, cruel act to take away a newborn child from it’s mother and mutilate his genitals, often without anesthesia. Babies have feelings, and their bodies have memories that will last a lifetime; whether those memories are of traumatic, extremely painful mutilations and rejection, or of kindness, respect for their bodies. Research shows that many babies reject their mothers after subjecting them to this extremely painful violation; some of them are in fear, nervously covering their genitals during diaper changes.

The human penis, the human body is not inherently “unclean,” and religions who say so are sick; furthermore, an infant child has no religion, and he should be able to decide for himself if he wants to cut up his genitals once he is 18. American, secular male genital mutilation started with not religion or some ancient practice, further, but it was a direct attempt to keep boys from masturbating, since they knew that it reduced the pleasure and sensitivity of the penis by removing a vital organ, the foreskin. There is no valid medical reason for it (and no, it is no less unclean; I've never had problems, even during times when I didn't shower much at all); only ones made up by people who already support mutilating young boy's genitals for other reasons; under the same logic, "ancient" practices like human sacrifice should also be considered ok; after all, they got people closer to the divine, by mutilating someone else's body.

:thumbs up: :hypnotized:

This is possibly the best thing I've read in a very long time! Thank You!

I am uncut btw..Didn't wanna go too of topic

T

Thor

ok, ill add this: was circumcision a "class" thing? I mean was it for the wealthy?

I

intensepump

:eek: :eek:h go on:
Prove it! We wanna see a picture :p

Obama is open minded...but if he remembers anything about me..it's that I'm gay since that what's the party wants me for..their gay poster boi..haha...funny since I am very much bi

Get real, I'm lucky to be in the same locker room (long before he was prez, btw), i'm not snapping naked pics of him.

SykO

Reaction score
Cut..

I got cut before i could recite my ABC's.. Sucks though. :S
But whatever. As long as my little soldier is going strong, it's all good.

I

iFairylicious

Cut but not by choice lol. Since I have never been uncut I don't know the sensations, etc. At least I don't have to clean that eh lol