• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Real Swallowing m- do you?

Cum Swallowing

• Total voters

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I recall one friend I was sucking he was holding the covers n the bed with his hands trying to hold it back as long as could--then he was like I'm gonna cum and I just kept sucking it and I felt his cock begin throbbing I knew it was about to shoot-- so I deepthroated his dick as he shot--he moaned so loud youd thought I was hurting himit quit throbbing and I let it come out of my mouth stroked it few times and sucked the head a few times knowing the head was sensitive and he was like what did you do--I was like what--he was like other guys and girls never did that before--I didn't know what to say as by then I done it to many cocks and same guys several times it just seemed normal to swallow--or let them shoot it deep inside me--

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't imagine not swallowing, I would be disappointed to not get to taste and savor it. I also think semen is spiritual and healing.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well apparently he like me swallowing him because I sucked him off a lot after that night-- few times I even sucked him off thre to four times a day--wont say how need to be open minded on that one and a lot of people are judgemental here--

kwhotboi

Reaction score
Always have and always will take it deep throat and let it shoot down my throat as I swallow hard and fast. It makes it more intense for the one getting it.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
kwhotboi
Always have and always will take it deep throat and let it shoot down my throat as I swallow hard and fast. It makes it more intense for the one getting it.
It does make it more intense for the one getting it, but it is also a bit rude of the one getting it if they also don't let you pull back some so you get to savor some of their seed. I also use my hand at that point to make it feel super intense while getting to enjoy the cum also.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I got over the weird taste of cum a few months after the first guy jizzed in my mouth. Swallowing my own after jacking off helped me get over it too. But I don't do it with every guy. If I am with a guy where I am super into sucking his cock and deep throat it then I will usually either take it in my mouth, or deep throat him at the moment he cums. Otherwise, I think it is just as hot to get a cum splashed face, or even on my chest and then rub it all over me like an oil. So for me it just depends on the situation.

When I was out hustling, in the beginning I would tack on an extra $20 if he wanted me to swallow. Usually didn't get to many turn downs. It was like an add on to the base price. But there were a few guys that I hooked up with, and a few that I still do where taking them to climax in my mouth is just too hot NOT to do.

GayTurk

Reaction score
I love the taste/smell of it. So hell yeah, every last drop :p

lhardwick69

Reaction score
on a curious level how many loads swallowed in one night--14 from 7 to 8 different guys couple of them were married

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Over 40 years ago I and two friends traveled from Fsu to Biloxi where there was a place men from Keesler Airforce base went to get serviced, it was within walking distance of the base. We had a contest to see who could suck the most cock. We were there around 14 hours and I got 21 hot loads of cum. We were dumb and full of cum, back in those days in Mississippi you could get a sent to prison for what we did, but it is still one of my fondest memories.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
would you do it now if given the chance or you think it was dumb and wouldnt do it

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I would if I was single, physically able, and it was a group of similar men.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I still deep throat and swallow all I can get. I love cum.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Defintely in the minority i See, i don't like the taste of cum. The first time i did, it was a surprise. Very jarring tbh but i just went with it and rest of the night was actually fun.

lovetosuckcock

Reaction score
I always swallow. I see it as my reward for being good enough to make my partner cum.