• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Best Movie Adaptation of a Video Game

W

wardell

I know movies based off games have not had much luck in the past but out of all of them, what do you think is the Best Movie Adaptation of a Video Game? I know a lot will disagree with me but the best in my opinion is Lara Croft Tomb Raider (2001) starring Angelina Jolie. the fact she did alot of her our stunts and that they did not rely on CGI. made the movie great.
so what do you think is the best?

prickles

Reaction score
Seeing the post in the general forum. I'll contribute here.

I argue in a so-bad-it's-good way.

Street Fighter.

Even Jean-Claude Van Damme looked like he was forcing himself through it. Thinking of the fat pay check at the end.

Oh, and Wing Commander. Quite liked that. Again don't treat it to seriously.

havocs

Reaction score
Well....best is debatable as they all tend to be bad haha. The one's I dont mind watching is Resident Evil; it is different from the games in a lot of ways but is a good money waster haha.

I also liked the first mortal kombat, mostly for the techno intro song

Last edited:

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know a lot will disagree with me but the best in my opinion is Lara Croft Tomb Raider (2001) starring Angelina Jolie. the fact she did alot of her our stunts and that they did not rely on CGI. made the movie great.
so what do you think is the best?
The first Tomb Raider movie was actually the first movie the sprung to mind. I quite enjoyed the movie, and thought Angelina Jolie did a good job portraying Lara Croft.

Like havocs has mentioned, another game movie I quite enjoyed was Resident Evil, but only the first movie because it used completely new characters from a different point of view. But it all went downhill in the sequels when the game characters such as Jill, Carlos and Claire were introduced.

A third movie I like is Silent Hill. I've actually never played the game because I'm not very good with horror games, so I can't say how true the movie is to the game, but as a standalone movie, I liked it. But I know some of the characters/monsters in the game and liked that they included them in the movie such as the nurses and Pyramid head. I haven't seen the 2nd movie, though.

W

wardell

I played Silent Hill for me the movie was just like the games

havocs

Reaction score
Does Scott Pilgrim vs the World count? I think it was a comic book first. I love that movie.

prickles

Reaction score
Have to agree on Silent Hill. I kind of forgot about it. It stands up as a movie without having played the game. Where other movies have to be kitschy.

havocs

Reaction score
Prince of Persia! Ok ok, it's all because of the pics below....can you blame me?

39745436853383163377.jpg

64155193477824443136.jpg

prickles

Reaction score
Prince of Persia! Ok ok, it's all because of the pics below....can you blame me?

39745436853383163377.jpg

64155193477824443136.jpg

I must respectfully disagree. I find Jake Gyllenhaal has the presence and talent of a plank of wood. i.e. Boring as hell!

havocs

Reaction score
I must respectfully disagree. I find Jake Gyllenhaal has the presence and talent of a plank of wood. i.e. Boring as hell!

I'm not judging him on his acting ability.... ;)