• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

SUICIDE United States 1-800-784-2433

Bobstern

Reaction score
I always do but lately even my limits are being tested.

Then challenge yourself to increase your limits. Take a deep breath. Channel all energy on the most important thing: YOU. Other things can wait. You don't let this beat you.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
"I want it to end but I’m to afraid to do it myself so I live in pain and misery waiting for it to be over." -

havocs

Reaction score
Feeling down is natural, all people need to be loved and to love in return, it doesnt come easy but having a negative attitude doesnt help. most people dont want to be friends with a downer, focus on things you want, set up a plan and start today towards it. you have to find and fight for happiness, you can't expect it to be given to you

pengkuang

Reaction score
In China section, +852-2382-0000 is Hong Kong's in fact. Call from China to Hong Kong is still the international calls.
The call number in mainland China, for suicide prevention, is 800-810-1117(landline)、010-8295-1332(cellphone).

raedwulf

Reaction score
please do not let this happen! suicide is an awful thing to do!

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I try not to let things get me down but it's hard when every little thing gets me down even things that aren't even related to me.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Part of the struggle for people with depression and suicide issues is that we see someone we knew or liked commit suicide and it makes us wonder if it's gonna happen to us if something is gonna happen in our lives that will send us over the edge. It makes me feel like that. Also part of the struggle is the fact that for everyone who suffers things are a little different. What can help one person can hurt another. It also reminds us that sometimes no matter how hard we try we can't escape the thoughts we face.

Rest in Peace and Love: Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade. May your pain be over.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Although we may think we know all about the lives of famous celebrities, just because of what we see and read about them, only a few close friends really know what's going on with anybodys life. There may be things about Anthony and Kate that are private and that we the public will never know. Some things that even the coroner might never be told about.
It's easy for me to say don't make assumptions, I've been saying that to my boyfriend for more years than either of us would care to remember, he's probably got the message by now, being still alive and all that.
The fact that you, josh, can write as openly as you do, looks to me to be a positve sign. It's always better to talk. The time to worry is when someone cannot talk about what's on their mind

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you Google "suicide", Google will give you your local suicide prevention organization as the first result, if it knows what it is.

bokehbaby

Reaction score
I was shocked to hear about Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade's suicides. They were both at the height of their respective careers. No one will truly know what led them to the final act. I know Anthony had a daughter. I can't imagine how much pain he must have been feeling to leave his daughter and the world like that. I just hope he's found peace wherever he is now. Same for Kate.

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
growing up i wasmolested/raped by someone i was supposed to trust--but something clicked in hiiii mind one night while he was drinking beer about how i wasnt a planned child--that i was an accident-- to make things short---he began beating me raping me telling me i was an accident and that since i wasnt wanted that i wasto be treated like nothing--but i became his punch bag and when he wanted he used his bet on my back and ass--sometimes with clothes on others he would tell me take them off-he went extreme when he got a switch with a bunch of thick thorns on it--my ass and back has cuts and holes oall over and he did thisjust because he wanted to---

as i got older things finally stoppedwhen next thing i know was he and someone else was argueing and the person he was arguing with stabbed him--it didnt kill him buthe was out of the picture after that--i reached my teen years remembering how he told me i was useless and never should been born--from 14 to 17 i tried committing suicide 7 times---got three scars to prove some of them --the others were over doses on meds that they managed to suck out of my stomach before getting into my system--

my adult years were better though as i was on medications to help with these thoughts--and over the years they would switch the meds to something else as sometimes they didnt seem to work--i was fine until recently-- 4 years ago i began to have these thoughts how i can kill myself-plus hearing voices--i would hear someone say something and i would ask them what did they say or i would reply to what they said--this began to worry my parents some and it totally scared me--now few yeas later i am on 3 meds for my issues and they work 90 percent of the time---i am glad the attempts i tried killing myself years ago didnt take--and i want to enjoy life even now--but i am on so many meds that i wanna sleep all time and dont do much thinking--i guess thats what the meds are supposed to do--

so all i can say ispeople dont understand how someone can have mental issues--and just say stupid things like go ahead and kill yourself--they just say that not knowing how the mind works

so anyone with mental issues-- and struggling today--keep on fighting it--and if there is anything on your mind that you keep lying to yourself about and keep holding it in--dont do that--part of that is part of your problem--it took me years to face my demons and feel better for doing so---be strong and know people like myself are hoping things get better for you