• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The town had a little bridge festival, I went down there to have some fun...

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
I love that video - not much margin of error there for the pilot!

Somehow I can't imagine Health & Safety clearing this particular runway design in American or Europe :)

B.

INDEED! Thrilsl and chills, hopefully no spills on that ride. The FAA in the States and their counterparts in Canada and abroad would have a collective heart attack if asked to approve a runway so close to both water and vehicles/pedestrians.

ripcolt72

Reaction score
Recovering from leg surgery, so I've been watching movies: Red Riding Hood (awful), Despicable Me (loved it!) and Megamind (it was okay), so far. About to start All the Boys Love Mandy Lane.

Bixel

Reaction score
I think I might've gotten myself a blowjob buddy.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Commuted to my office job downtown on my little moped motorcycle.

After work, I took my big Honda road bike out for a spin, things get interesting at the 3:00 mark...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
That ain't shit... You should see my daily commute...

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
That ain't shit... You should see my daily commute...

I had trouble even viewing that. At least 100mph through traffic, splitting moving traffic, in the oncoming lane, doing wheelies at 100mph in the oncoming lane. I couldn't watch it, as it made me a little sick. Terrifying.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had trouble even viewing that. At least 100mph through traffic, splitting moving traffic, in the oncoming lane, doing wheelies at 100mph in the oncoming lane. I couldn't watch it, as it made me a little sick. Terrifying.

I kept waiting for someone to open their car door on him...:rofl:

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
He's on a Yamaha R1 which is capable of 160mph. Not only will he kill himself, he'll wipe out anyone in a car too if he hits at over 100mph. Its hard to judge but I think he's actually around 130mph in much of that vid some of it on 1 wheel in the opposing lane. Its like a video game, pretty scary stuff and gives bike riders a bad name.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
He's on a Yamaha R1 which is capable of 160mph. Not only will he kill himself, he'll wipe out anyone in a car too if he hits at over 100mph. Its hard to judge but I think he's actually around 130mph in much of that vid some of it on 1 wheel in the opposing lane. Its like a video game, pretty scary stuff and gives bike riders a bad name.

Guys like this should be banned from driving for life - I don't give a shit if he kills himself, but as you say, he will almost certainly take a lot of innocent people with him.

I can't bring myself to find this kind of reckless endangerment entertaining of funny. If there was any justice in the world the police with subpoena his details from you tube and use the video in court to convict him. I know that has happened in Ireland with joy riders posting their dangerous crimes on YouTube.

B.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well all week I have been applying for jobs. Got one phone call back within minuted of applying on line, but we both figured out that I would not be suitable for the position.

Roll on another week :-(

Johnsa

Reaction score
I worked all the day ... my boss called me for an hour reunion with him ... was pretty scared ... and... got promoted to the post of management of my old collegues ... very good ... hihi !! ^_^

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Took a hike to a hidden swimming pond i know of deep in the woods. 2 miles in. Found a nice secluded rock and was down to my BVDs preparing to go au natural when the twittering of female voices ripped the air. Out of the woods pops a couple of college coeds, "Mind if we share your rock?" they said. Politely I said 'of course not'.

The friggin' pond is 3 miles around and they have to pick the same gd rock I'm on. I should have dropped my BVDs and hung out naked instead worrying about scandalizing them with my bareass. And of course , as you can expect, a fairly decent looking dude pops in later with his mutt. Sees there are 3 on the rock and politely says "I'll move on, have a nice day"

If it was just me he would have stayed and likely splashed around naked too. I'd give him a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10, but when you are alone on a rock, you take what you can get. Anyways, I would have preferred the company of a naked dude + dog to a couple of twittering coeds (who never shut up)

tock11

Reaction score
Grocery shopping. Chatted up the hot checker.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I worked all the day ... my boss called me for an hour reunion with him ... was pretty scared ... and... got promoted to the post of management of my old collegues ... very good ... hihi !! ^_^

Congratulations Johnsa!!! :cheers:

unlike you, i`ve just cooked for 10 people, but i`m sooooo not doing the dishes...

Daedalus

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Congrats. :cheers: :thumbs up:

carsonjl

Reaction score
Showered and hung out in pj pants : D

Last edited:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just come back from parents place. Had YUMMY Roast Beef and all the trimmings :)