• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rimming?

Turtle2345

Reaction score
Hi

Is there anybody on here that is into rimming?

Just looking for some advice on it.

Thanks

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love rimming a hot ass. It has to be clean, with some hair.

Turtle2345

Reaction score
How can I do it without making myself sick?

I did it ages ago to my BF but I ended up being sick that night so I have never done it again since.

Lucas88

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Ew, that's where the unspeakables come out... But I don't mind being rimmed, though.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
How can I do it without making myself sick?

I did it ages ago to my BF but I ended up being sick that night so I have never done it again since.

What means that it makes yourself sick? If you will find yourself disgusting to do rimming - well so it is nothing for you. But if your rimming partner is really clean there is no need to be disgusted.

But sure - I will acknowledge, that not everyone will like it as well as swallow cum.

Nevertheless I think it will be a thing everybody has to decide for themselves: do I or do I not.

I for myself must say - I like it to do it with my partner as well as to get it from him.

But on the other hand I don't know if I would do it with a guy I don't really know - or better I wouldn't do it!

Turtle2345

Reaction score
I meant that after the rimming that night I ended up being sick and vomiting. I loved the activity I thought it was great and really intimate.

flesh84

Reaction score
I'm bottom, buy i love rim cute and nice asshole.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rimming, both ways - love it! But good hygiene and showering is a must for me.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I love rimming a nice ass more than sucking dick sometimes--sure it has to be clean but not to point that after I get done I taste soap so on a preference of my own I tend to like it to be natural tasting it is his asshole none the less---

I have never gotten sick from doing it even rimming holes that weren't clean 100 percent but for some reason it made me turned on to do it with more natural taste--

I don't like taste of soap --I had enough of that growing up eat soap when cursing not a good taste-- one friend that rimmed me thought he wouldn't like it--so we put chocolate syrup on my hole he liked it but said it was tooo sweet so did whip cream and that was perfect for him

I have came and made guys cum just by rimming or being rimmed its awesome

Turtle2345

Reaction score
So I'm the only one on here to ever get ill from it. Is there anything that you guys do to make sure you don't get ill that maybe I didn't do?

fatty

Reaction score
Hey turtle,

yeah the first time I rimmed someone it tasted pretty bad so I made sure I had some aftershave and put a little on mine and his before and never a problem.

I prefer a shaven haven to hippy hairy one though!

lovetosuckcock

Reaction score
So I'm the only one on here to ever get ill from it. Is there anything that you guys do to make sure you don't get ill that maybe I didn't do?

Make sure that your partner is clean. If he's clean and you still get sick then quite possibly it is something psychological for you.

Dendood

Reaction score
Hi Turtle. No you are not the only one to get sick from rimming ass. I enjoy doing it, although I haven't done it a lot over the years. Maybe 9 times total. And 5 times I got sick although all of them seemed 'clean' to me. Not just sick but 2-3 months ill.

People are not one race, one mindset, one flavor, or with one same immune system. Some have very hearty immune systems that can beat the frack out just about anything. Others of us are like weak little daises. Luck of the draw.

The first guy I rimmed -Gosh, how I wish I had gone at it whole hog- was this very cute furry Otter from Sweden. Very sensitive lad, he would jump 3 feet in the air if you stuck your tongue in his ear. Just couldn't take it. Wouldn't let me do it. But I came up with 100 evil strategies to do it and loved watching him leap with great delight. Heck, after that I was up for licking him north, south, east, west and everywhere in between. I'd never eaten ass so I wasn't sure how he'd respond. If he'd find it gross or something. So I was way too hesitant. And man, he had a gorgeous bubble butt.... with a light down of fur.... So sweet. -and no problems what so ever.

The second time... no problems again. Farm boy, well man-boy, of age. Slept over at his house with his mom and dad in the next room. He wanted to fuck. I didn't want to being so near his parents. I wanted to rim but his ass was too sensitive. He couldn't take the sensations. They made him leap around like a fish in frying pan. Finally he gave in, his 'want' for my 'want.' -He squealed. I was in heaven. No problems....

15 years later we met up again. By then he was gung-ho to have his ass licked. And I was gung-ho to lick it. -So much fun. No problems.....

But the other times... holy hell. A few hours later I felt a scratchy sore throat coming on. A spot next to my left tonsil is pretty sensitive to infection. By the next day I could feel the general symptoms of the body cranking up for the immune system battle. Periods of feeling ok. Then a wave of nausea. Constant sore throat that lasted for days on end. Mucus running down my throat. (As explained by a doctor, it is a method the body uses to swamp bacteria and carry it off down the digestive track. Although the mucus itself can be unsettling to the stomach.)

Finally convinced the doctor to give me antibiotics even though I had no fever. (Not easy these days in the age of Doctors trying not to over prescribe antibiotics.) A few of the times I could not persuade a Doctor and had to ride it out. One time took 3 months.
Not fun.

Needless to say I am very hesitant about doing it. Given my weak response to infection. That said, the very last time was with a friend who didn't expect it of me... little did he know that underneath my vanilla exterior lays a ferocious sex hound. Ate his ass like a calf takes to milk. No problem.

Bottom line, other than giving up your passion, your 'well being' lays more in the hands of your sex partner. Most guys will let you lick their ass without them giving a moments thought about being clean -for you. I say, if you meet a guy you really want to do, ask him to join you in a bit of shower foreplay first. Great way to get in some kissin' and some lovin', as well as your opportunity to make sure things are good first hand.

Bottom line two, don't live in fear. If you like rimming do it. Bring 'wipes' if need be. Suggest the shower. Get up and salt water rinse. Whatever it takes. Be proactive. And if you get a cute butt to chow down on....

Call me. I love to share.

Turtle2345

Reaction score
This with my boyfriend who I have been with for 2+ years.

So it's not a random guy.

And we didn't shower before it last time but I did give his hole a wipe before hand.

Has anybody got any experience with using s condom for rimming? Maybe I should do that?

fatty

Reaction score
Seriously, try a tiny bit of aftershave!

lhardwick69

Reaction score
aftershave--who wants to lick aftershave--go for the food products --chocolate syrup-- whip cream honey or something

platinumblk2

Reaction score
love rimming!....but...the ass has to be smooth (sorry, can't do hairy) and most importantly, has to be clean!!

anarren

Reaction score
A shower to be clean but let him get nice and sweaty then!

baer4boys

Reaction score
when it is clean it is great

I love rimming a hot ass. It has to be clean!!! and I love to be rimmed :p :blushing::blushing: