• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Russian anime film

Shush83

Reaction score
I know the title of this thread may sound oximoronic, but still, I was wondering if anyone here has seen an anime film called First Squad. The dialogs are in Russian and it seems to be about WWII.

Has anyone seen it, what did you think of it?

nysander

Reaction score
I have seen it a couple of months ago. It is, I think, a little different from the usual anime, maybe it's the influence of the russian authors. I think it's a nice supernatural story, well written, maybe not too original: nazis messing with supernatural is a plot device used by many, but if I am correct they really had an interest in it.

I am hoping in a sequel, since it ends on a cliffhanger

Shush83

Reaction score
Looks like the members of that military history forum didn't like it very much LOL.
Thanks for the link.

ahyee75

Reaction score
that movie is great...but cant understand russia..any one have subtitle for that ...

Shush83

Reaction score
...and I still haven't gotten around to watching it. LOL
Will probably have the time within the next month.

Pokis

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Sweet friggen Jesus. I know Russian and that is incredible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me where I can find this whole movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shush83

Reaction score

I finally saw the movie just recently. It was a good experience overall.
It was ok as there were some good ideas developed in it. Still I do think the mockumentary parts were really unnecessary and some characters should have been developed more.
I hope there's a sequel, it ends in a bit of a cliffhanger so there might be hope for this.

bd72

Reaction score
I saw the movie and it is amazing and it is that I like: a kind of embroidery or work of art or reality and fantasy intertwine as a work of weaving ...

short, I loved it.

Shush83

Reaction score
It's great to know I'm not the only one who liked it.