• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

True story from Kijiji

spider666

Reaction score
This happened to me last month and I thought I would share.

Table and four chairs for sale
$400 o.b.o.
Contact seller at xxx-952-8752

This was the ad I posted to Kijiji on Tuesday night and within a couple of hours I received a text message saying:
hey, is the table and chairs still available?

I responded yep, u interested?
yes, can I come by to take a look?

I called this person on my cell and asked a bit about them and gave him my address to drop by my apartment to check out the table and chairs.

I just rented a condo in the big city closer to work. This means I needed to get rid of some of the big items I had. I chose to sell most things on Kijiji and was surprised at how many people were interested in buying my used furniture. The guy I just got off the phone, his name was Rajah, was moving into an apartment on the other side of the city and interested in purchasing the table and chairs. He told me he would be at my place in about twenty minutes as he just finished work so I turned on the tele and watched the news.

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs and met Rajah. He looked Indian, about mid-fourties, and was a little bit overweight. We started chatting and I showed him the table and told him there was a small scratch on one end but since it's wood, it should come right out. I learned that he just split up with his wife and was in the process of moving into another apartment. He told me he'd buy the table and chairs but didn't have a big enough car to transport. Since I drove a truck I let him know that I could drop them off tomorrow after work. We both agreed and settled on a time of seven o'clock and he texted me his address.

The next day I had loaded the items into the truck in the morning before heading off to work. It was a long day and stressful day and I wasn't looking forward to going to this guys house to drop off the table but he already paid me in cash the night before. I get to his apartment and call his cell.
"Hey Rajah. I'm here,"
"Great! I'm on my way down buddy!"

It took us about twenty minutes to move the stuff up to Rajah's apartment and I noticed it was a bit of a sketchy area. While in his apartment I see a lot of boxes. He offers me a drink and I accept and sit down on the sofa. He came back and handed me a glass and sat down across from me. We stared into each others eyes and I think to myself why is he staring at me like that because I knew he was straight since he just split up with his wife. After about thirty seconds and without any words spoken he stands up and still staring at me unzips his pants and pulls out his erect cock and starts stroking it. My eyes light up at the size of his cock, not only in length but it was so big around. My heart is racing and I wasn't expecting this at all.

Rajah walks over to me, grabs my head with one hand and uses his free hand to rub his cock across my lips. I'm scared and I don't know what to do, so I close my eyes and try to move my head away. He strengthened the grip on my head and forced it forwards again. "Open your mouth" said Rajah. I opened my lips and he slides his throbbing cock into my mouth and begins to gently slide it in and out. It smells very musty but it doesn't taste that bad and I soon get used to the size of it as my spit lubes up his cock. Rajah then uses both hands and grabs my head and starts to throat fuck me even harder. I started to gag as he went deeper and had to pull back for some saliva to drop out of my mouth.

"Stand up and take off your clothes" said Rajah.

I did what he said as I was too scared on what else I would do and enjoyed the taste of his stinky cock. He removed his pants and left his yellow shirt on and once I was completely naked he got on his knees and forced me on my hands and knees and placed his fully erect cock back into my mouth. I sucked on it with more force and Rajah started talking dirty. "oh yeah, you like this dick down your throat don't you, you little slut whore". Hearing these words made my cock harden even more and then Rajah used his right hand and moved it to my ass and slide his finger across my hole. I stopped sucking his cock and said "Wait, I haven't been fucked in a while." to which he responded "Then tonight is your lucky night, because I need some of this pussy."

He then forcefully turned me around still on my hands and knees and pushed my head to the floor with my ass up in the air. He spit on my hole and massaged it with his finger. After a few minutes of teasing my hole, he slid his finger into my asshole and began to push it in and out. He then spit on his cock and lined up the head with my hole. He started to push his cockhead into my hole and I asked him to stop and said I always have safe sex. He stood up went to the bedroom and came back with a condom that was prelubed. He ripped open the package and tossed it across the room. Once he had the condom rolled onto his cock he gently pushed the cockhead into my hole and slowly pressed it in further. It hurt like hell and I screeched out in pain. "oh, fuck it hurts man."

Rajah replied "shut up, your pussy is going to get fucked whether you like it or not." after about five minutes of him pushing his cock in and out of my hole I feel it loosening up and Rajah begins to pick up speed. He starts thrusting in and out at full force and places his hands on the back of my neck forcing my head down and ass into the air. "fuck yea, take my dick you fucking dirty slut."
His huge cock is ramming my prostate each time and within no time I begin to cum all over the floor. He stops and pulls his cock out and yanks the condom off and quickly rams his cock down my throat. Within about five seconds he starts cumming in my mouth and I let it ooze out the sides of my mouth but it tastes a little salty. "fuck yea, eat it you dirty whore."

After about thirty seconds we catch our breath and Rajah picks up my underwear and rest of my clothes, pulls me up off the floor and guides me to the door. He opens it and pushes me out and throws my clothes out at me and the door slams shut. There I was standing naked in the hallway of his apartment building not knowing what just happened.

I got dressed went home and posted another ad on Kijiji.

Thanks for reading :p