• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Your favourite 80's song

G

goejavin

Great question yet so many possible answers like almost everyone thats been mentioned so far. Two that were pretty obscure, at least here in America, and that I loved, were

"White Horse" by Laid Back, and
"Runaway" and "Another Knife in my Back" by One Two Three (the whole album rocked)

G

glamfunk84

^^ "Laid Back" is the shit!

"If u wanna be rich u got 2 b a bitch!" :p

:))

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Desireless-VOYAGE VOYAGE.......HMHMH,,,JUST ONE OF MY FAV..HMHM

Last edited:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Contenders:
"Turning Japanese"
"More Bounce to the Ounce"
"Cars"
"Whip It"
"Atomic Dog"
"If Only You Knew"
"Holding Back the Years"
"In the Air Tonight"
"Something About You"
"Break Out"
"Billie Jean"
"Control"
"What's Love Got to Do With It"
"If I Could Turn Back Time"
"Sowing the Seeds of Love"
"Shout"
"New Attitude"
"Private Dancer"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"The Men All Pause"
"Freak-a-Zoid"
"Time Will Reveal"
"Touch a Four-Leaf Clover"
The two versions of "Call Me" (by Blondie and Skyy)
"Start of a Romance"
"Back to Life"
"Keep On Moving"
"All Cried Out"
"I Wonder If I Take You Home"
"Missing You" (Diana)
"Sexual Healing"
"Give It to Me Baby"
"Square Biz"
"One More Night"
"When Doves Cry"
"Let's Go Crazy"
"Stir It Up"
"Jump (For My Love)"
"He's So Shy"
"Love's Comin' At Ya"
"I'm in Love"
"Encore"
"Saturday Love"

...and that's just HALF OF IT! :))

Awww..Dude..I have all of these and then some..a big 80's music fan..I thought I was one of the few that was left..lol..good picks..:thumbs up:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
There are soo many to choose from but if I had to choose a few:

Jody Watley: I'm Looking for a New Love; Real Love
Phyllis Nelson: I Like You
Pretty Poison: Catch Me, I'm Falling
Janet Jackson: Nasty, Escapade, Pleasure Principle

BDKool1010

Reaction score
"A Little Respect" by Erasure will be my favorite song, let alone 80's song, forever!

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My favorite '80s song right now has to be Cherrelle's "I Didn't Mean 2 Turn U On"

I LOVE CHERRELLE..HAVE ALL OF HER CDS...I feel she was a talent that did not get all the popularity that she deserved...good choice...:thumbs up:

IceCaller1

Reaction score
I have way too many favorite 80s songs to list, so I'll just name the first one that popped into my head, Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield". The video was great as well. :)

Ceruman

Reaction score
So many to choose from, given the widespread popularity of New Wave back then, but I'd have to say "Ice Machine" by Depeche Mode, a B-side on the "Dreaming of Me" single.

Rober3981

Reaction score
Best song: Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen.
Best Video: AHA - Take On Me.
Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.
(in metric countries, would that be 'your kilometerage may vary'???):?:?

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was (and still am) a metal head...

and many more...

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ok, for some reason the videos are not showing up at the moment...

***EDIT... Since youtube changed the embed codes it took me a few attempts to get it right...

Last edited: