• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow great thread :thumbs up: thank you very much haiducii:heart: for sharing and posting this wonderful thread and the info about each contestant representing there countries for all of us to see, Love:heart: it so much, I can't wait to ESC 2015 starts, looking forward to it :) :cheers:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't wait to ESC 2015 starts, looking forward to it :) :cheers:

Yeah, me too! :nail biting: I'm so glad that Australia will join to ESC this year. :)

The 2014 Eurovision Song Contest has been the most successful one to date for Australian broadcaster SBS. The contest, which is shown on consecutive nights over the final weekend, achieved a total audience over the entire weekend of 2.7 million. The best viewing figures were reached on Saturday night, when the second semi final was broadcasted. 1.028 million tuned in for the show in which Australian Jessica Mauboy performed as the interval act.

People need to understand Australia has been following Eurovision for over 30 years with SBS as the Broadcaster. SBS is also a Member of the EBU & whilst it’s Eurovision’s 60th Anniversary, SBS has contributed to Eurovision by bringing the singing contest to Australian homes, whom many are of European decent. btw, Melbourne alone has the second (2nd) largest Greek population in the World after Athens.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
LITHUANIA: Monika Linkytė & Vaidas Baumila - This Time

monikalink.jpg

Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila will represent Lithuania in Vienna with the song This Time. The last-minute collaboration between heavy favorites Vaidas Baumila and Monika Linkyte proved to be a success. His voice was powerful, her voice was an artistic asset to compliment his. Although their previous attempts to represent Lithuania in Eurovision were unsuccessful, they knew that it would be different this time. The This Time lyrics tell us about how they know in their hearts, they have to persevere.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
HUNGARY: Boggie - Wars For Nothing

dsc05539.jpg

In a truly exciting final of A Dal 2015, the Hungarian TV public and four expert jurors have jointly picked the act that will represent the country in Vienna: It's Boggie! She will sing Wars For Nothing. Boogie was formed in 2010, the two founding members, singer Boglárka and keyboard player Áron, were soon joined by a full band to complete the present line-up: Tamás Szabó on drums, Mihály Simkó-Várnagy on bass and electric cello, Izsák Farkas on electric viola. As early as 2012 their song Japánkert (‘Japanese Garden’) was rewarded the Special Prize of the Hungarian Jazz Association.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
DENMARK: Anti Social Media - The Way You Are

antisocial.jpg

We can always rely on broadcaster DR to produce a great National Final, and this year was no exception. The 2015 edition of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix was a spectacular show where Anti Social Media won the Danish ticket for Vienna with the song The Way You Are. The boy band consists of Philip Thornhill, Nikolaj Tøth, David Vang and Emil Vissing. The Danish cuties have taken a new step on their journey to Vienna with the release of the music video for ''The Way You Are''. The video puts the Danish four-piece and their two glamorous backing singers in a 1960s-inspired set, with the band looking dapper in mod suits. We also see the band hanging out in the back of a car, sometimes joined by perfectly dressed ’60s-style girl – the ''you'' of the title.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
GEORGIA: Nina Sublatti - Warrior

ninasublat.jpg

The artist to sing for Georgia in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest has been announced on January 14th in the local programme Communicator. Nina Sublatti will represent her country with her song Warrior. Nina was chosen by a joint decision of the five-member international jury (50%) and the SMS voting (50%).The singer will bring to Vienna her up-tempo song Warrior. Nina is not only a great singer, but also a composer and a writer. She composed her Eurovison entry by herself. Nina is an artist, a composer and a teacher. In 2008, she graduated from music school, specialty piano. In her music career, Nina has gained a lot of experience with different bands. She gave concerts in different parts of Georgia.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
BELARUS: Uzari & Maimuna - Time

052aza.jpg

In December 2014, a very exciting atmosphere prevailed in the studio 600 Meters – the Belarusian national selection took place in Minsk. 15 artists with individual styles and strong voices fought for the honour to represent Belarus in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. But only the winner takes it all – it is Uzari & Maimuna! Yuri Navrotsky (better known by his stage name Uzari) and Maimuna, a Russian-born Belarusian violinist, joined their forces for the national selection. The pop song Time is their first collaboration together. The music was written by J. Navrotski, the lyrics – by S. Geraskova. Uzari competed in the Belarusian national final in 2012 with the song "The Winner", coming in 5th place, and in 2013 with the song "Secret", coming in 8th place.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
GREECE: Maria Elena Kyriakou - One Last Breath

1280x720ss.jpg

On March 4th Greece chose Maria-Elena Kiriakou to as its representative in Eurovision 2015 in Vienna. Her ballad, ''One Last Breath'' beat four other songs with the jury and the televoters, and will represent Greece in the first semi-final on Tuesday 19th May. The Greek Cypriot winner of The Voice Greece fought off competition of Thomai Apergi&Legend, Barrice, C:Real and hot favourite to win, Shaya. Maria-Eleni Kyriakou has had a very successful career in Greece and participated in The Voice of Greece. It has always been a dream of hers to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest. She describes One Last Breath, a song she has co-written, as a pop ballad.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
NETHERLANDS: Trijntje Oosterhuis - Walk Along

trijntje11.jpg

The Dutch pop sensation Trijntje Oosterhuis, born on 5 February 1973, in Amsterdam, will be representing the Netherlands in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 with the song Walk Along, penned by Anouk, who represented The Neterlands in 2013. Trijntje feels very confident about her song "It is really catchy. I guess it's different to what you usually expect from me, but I have an ambition to win and give it my all". When asked why she wanted to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest, she said, "It is really cool that Anouk and The Common Linnets did it. Now i'm daring! I find it exciting, but it is also an honour to represent our country".

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
FINLAND: Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät - Aina Mun Pitää

kovasikaju.jpg

The final show in Finland's national selection UMK 2015 was a week ago in Helsinki, where Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät emerged as the winners! The band's name in English is Pertti Kurikka's Name Day. Pertti Kurikan is the guitarist of the band; they are also known by their acronym, PKN. This four-piece came together at a cultural workshop for the learning disabled and they’ve been making fierce punk rock ever since. A documentary on the band, The Punk Syndrome, was released in 2012 and has won several awards both in Finland and abroad. The winner Aina mun pitää (English: I always have to) is a punk song written and performed by Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät. At 1:25 (one minute and twenty-five seconds) Aina mun pitää is bound to be the shortest song ever in the history of the Eurovision Song Contest.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
MOLDOVA: Eduard Romanyuta - I Want Your Love

img2iyi.jpg

The Moldovan national final O Melodie Pentru Europa is one of the most popular and favourite music shows of the year. That's why to win this selection is a big honour. This year, Eduard Romanyuta convinced the expert jury and the TV viewers with his performance and thus, was chosen to represent Moldova in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. They will sing I Want Your Love in Vienna. Eduard Romanyuta is a Ukrainian singer. He participated in the Ukrainian national selections several times in the past. Eduard said that he loves Moldova and wants all Moldovan citizens to love him. He promised to worthily represent Moldova in Vienna. Music of I Want Your Love was written by Erik Lewander and lyrics - by Hayley Aitken and Tom Andrews.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
MACEDONIA: Daniel Kajmakoski - Lisja Esenski

danielkajm.jpg

One of the Balkan countries, F.Y.R. Macedonia, was the first country to broadcast their national selection on November 12th, 2014. All the Eurovision fans had an enjoyable time during the programme broadcast live from Skopje, with 20 entertaining acts, international jury, famous national stars and a great winner - Daniel Kajmakoski! He won ''Skopje Festival'' show with his inspiring song Esenski Lisja that means Autumn Leaves. Daniel became famous in F.Y.R. Macedonia and other Balkan countries after his victory in X Factor Adria, the television music competition and the Serbian version of the X Factor franchise. The singer could convince an expert jury and fascinated the public and TV viewers with his strong voice and great performance.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So it's time for the real treat - haiducii's ESC 2015-thread on GH!

The Swedish national contest Melodifestivalen is just as boring and un-interesting as usual, and it drags on and on and on and on for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks, saturday after saturday after saturday after saturday...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Swedish national contest Melodifestivalen is just as boring and un-interesting as usual, and it drags on and on and on and on for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks, saturday after saturday after saturday after saturday...

Everything with a beginning has an end! ;P The final of Melodifestivalen 2015 takes place this Saturday in Stockholm.

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score

I don't find it boring

forevexxx.gif

I wish Jon Henrik Fjällgren wins :D

Yes, that's very sad, 'cause Andreas Kümmert is one of the best singers I've ever heard.

He shouldn't have taken part in the contest if he was gonna hand/reject his victory. He took the spot of another artist(s) who were interested in winning!

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Au secours !!!!! Help ! For France 0 point ! Never heard about her, never heard this song here in France.... Old fashioned...brrrrr.... we're in 1950, no ?

lisaangell.jpg

In January French public broadcaster France 2 announced that Lisa Angell has been internally selected to represent the country in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. She will sing the French-language ballad N'oubliez pas. N'oubliez pas was written by Robert Goldman, brother of Jean Jacques Goldman. It was first perfomed on a concert in November during the commemoration period of the First World War, while the singer emphasizes that the song refers not only to this very special event in history but to any kind of conflict.

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Au secours !!!!! Help ! For France 0 point ! Never heard about her, never heard this song here in France.... Old fashioned...brrrrr.... we're in 1950, no ?

I don't think she'll get a 0. Who I think has possibilities to get a big fat zero this year is the UK.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
POLAND: Monika Kuszyńska - In The Name Of Love

monikakusz.jpg

The Polish broadcaster TVP just announced their representative in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. It is Monika Kuszyńska! On stage in Vienna, she will sing In The Name Of Love. She is a popular singer in her home country. This year, the Polish broadcaster TVP decided to make their choice for Vienna internally. Monika Kuszyńska is the Polish choice for the 60th Eurovision Song Contest. With this choice, the Polish broadcaster and all Polish nation want to build special bridge on the Eurovision stage - "a bridge of tolerance"! The lyrics of the song was written by Monika herself, the music was composed by Monika's husband, Kuba Raczyński. Its Polish title is Obudź Się I Żyj.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
kovasikaju.jpg

The final show in Finland's national selection UMK 2015 was a week ago in Helsinki, where Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät emerged as the winners! The band's name in English is Pertti Kurikka's Name Day. Pertti Kurikan is the guitarist of the band; they are also known by their acronym, PKN. This four-piece came together at a cultural workshop for the learning disabled and they’ve been making fierce punk rock ever since. A documentary on the band, The Punk Syndrome, was released in 2012 and has won several awards both in Finland and abroad. The winner Aina mun pitää (English: I always have to) is a punk song written and performed by Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät. At 1:25 (one minute and twenty-five seconds) Aina mun pitää is bound to be the shortest song ever in the history of the Eurovision Song Contest.

I love our this years candidate:heart: And I've always thought disabled people are normal, but this really shows that it truly is like that. To be punk, you gotta have opinnions, balls, attitude, broblems etc. Many though are angry, because we "let" disabled people represent our country. WTF? X( That makes me wanna support them even more!:thumbs up:

LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I always have to clean
I always have to do the dishes
I always have to work
I always have to go to the doctor
I am not allowed to go to the computer
I am not allowed to watch television
I am not allowed to see my friends
I always have to be at home
I always have to do chores
I always have to eat well
I always have to drink well
I can't eat candy, drink soda,
I can't even drink alcohol
I always have to rest
I always have to sleep
I always have to wake up
I aways have to shower

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love our this years candidate:heart: And I've always thought disabled people are normal, but this really shows that it truly is like that. To be punk, you gotta have opinnions, balls, attitude, broblems etc. Many though are angry, because we "let" disabled people represent our country. WTF? X( That makes me wanna support them even more!:thumbs up:

LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I always have to clean
I always have to do the dishes
I always have to work
I always have to go to the doctor
I am not allowed to go to the computer
I am not allowed to watch television
I am not allowed to see my friends
I always have to be at home
I always have to do chores
I always have to eat well
I always have to drink well