• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Pictures Troye Sivan's private photos leaked online

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Inappropriate celebrity photos are making their way around the world again and this time the hijacker is targeting Troye Sivan! The pictures you’ll see (dl file) were part of the massive celebrity iCloud leak in February 2017. You’ll see mostly selfies and some a rare close-up of him privates. NOTE: I have to warn you, they verrrry NSFW. But verrrrry satisfying. He looks amazing. :p

troyesara.jpg

DL @ ZS / OL

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

PW: haiducii

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Who is Troye Sivan? ;)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Aaaah, I see. A homosexual. That would explain the pictures from the dl to a certain amount. Do you have the pics of his brother? His name is Steele... I guess he's all buffed up...

to the coming out vid: A very detailed coming out vid. ;) I see he performs a coming-out-day which I do too. Mine is Oct 2nd/3rd, so you make a not in your calendar and send me some cake.

He's very good with the Perlengriff (pearl-necklace movement) but he kinda sticks to step 1. But that he performs in the interval of three seconds at least at the start of the video.

P.S.: I like applepie and strawberry cakes most!

@slimjim: Wow, lavalamps, friends and the housefloor can make a video altogether. ;)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mine is Oct 2nd/3rd, so you make a not in your calendar and send me some cake.

If I make the cake I'm going to have to send it through the post. Does anyone else have experience of this? Thanks for the replies.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
If I make the cake I'm going to have to send it through the post. Does anyone else have experience of this? Thanks for the replies.

Experience with cakes? Yes, I have experience with cakes. That's how I found out that I like apple-cake most.

You can send some kekse instead. Those will do:

hhmmaldike.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Haiducii - you trickster! You sure had me!

Urban

Donator
Reaction score
I'm not into twinks, but after all the hoopla I had to find out what it was all about. I have to admit, I was not expecting the amazing array of images that I found there. Congrats, haiducii, you've done it again!

havocs

Reaction score
I was so disturbed by the fact that I didnt find Haiducii's yearly post that I had to message him to find it! Dont ever change Haiducii! :big hug:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Well, now we all wait for the new dl-link, it's the day after now. :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was so disturbed by the fact that I didnt find Haiducii's yearly post that I had to message him to find it!

Your PM has made my day. Thanks, havocs! :)

kyle_free500

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Lol, i fall for this every year! And it is always somebody i REALLY wanna see naked :)