• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

WTF? Illiterate and Ignorant Comments About Michael Sam

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Deion Sanders Suggests Michael Sam's Sexuality 'Could Be' A Choice

NFL veteran Deion Sanders is making headlines for comments he made about Michael Sam in an interview with Larry King, Deadspin and Outsports are reporting.

"I'm not saying I condone it, but I don't condemn it," the Pro Football Hall of Famer said of Sam, who became the first openly gay player to be drafted by the NFL earlier this year. Noting that he'd personally reached out to Sam, he added, "I don't love what he do(WTF?), but I love him as a man. And I just wanted him to understand the burden and the weight he's carrying."

When King asked Sanders if he thought Sam's sexuality could be a choice, the retired NFL player noted, "It could be."

Explaining further, he added, "The God I know don't make mistakes."

Sanders' comments echoed those he made in an interview with Arsenio Hall earlier this year. Although he said that homosexuality was something he could neither "condone nor condemn," Sanders said there were gay players on each of the five different franchises he played for during his 14-year career.

“He’s not the first gay guy in the NFL, he’s the first one to come out," he said of Sam at the time. "Let’s get that straight.”

Meanwhile, Sam is currently looking for another opportunity to prove he can play in the NFL after the Dallas Cowboys cut him from their practice squad in October.

The 2013 SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year and former All-American at the University of Missouri was initially selected by the St. Louis Rams with the 249th pick in the seventh round of the 2014 draft, but didn't end up making the team's 53-man roster or their 10-man practice squad.

SOURCE

I never liked Sanders. The NFL has always been full of knuckle-dragging, sub-human mental cases but it is at a point now that I can't stomach watching it. But I still love to watch the Mannings and a few other hot shots.

Deion Sanders is disgusting.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
If the Almighty don't not never make no mistake, where was he the day Mr Sanders was created?

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Amazing the pretzels conseratives will twist themselves into so as to make it possible to be anti-gay and pro-God.

If gays exist, and God made us all, then God made gays, and we are not mistakes. But if we are just pretending, choosing to live a difficult life made worse by bigots like this tosser, then these wankers can pretend to be all righteous and holier than thou while in fact being evil shits.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
"When King asked Sanders if thought Sam's sexuality could be a choice, the retired NFL player noted,"It could be."

Now why on earth has it for the last 25 years become so baaaaaaaaaaaad to say, that you choose your sexual actions????

Being the Swede that I am, I'm totally, totally, totally uninterested in American football, but I am interested in the question why American gays has become what I call "Homo-fundamentalists" - "Being homo is absolutely no choice, we're Born That Way (Lady Gaga say's so!)"

This is silly and utter nutter! (OK I know I'll get my sorry ass bashed, but frankly I don't care...)

Let's for the sake of the argument say, that sexual orientation is 100% hereditary. Well, we really don't know that, but let's say it's so. Then what follows? That you have your grandiose homo orientation and nothing else. As soon as we start thinking about sexual ACTS (ahrmm...me sucking a juicy cock three times a day...), as soon as we start thinking about any kind of meaningful sexlife, there will always be an irreducible element of choice.

So stop this silly christian metaphysics of homosexual orientation created by God - that despiccable homophobe.

As Paul Verlaine wrote : "Metaphorons pas, foutons!" Don't make metaphors, let's fuck!

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree that all sex acts including heterosexual ones are a matter of choice. John Lennon wrote 'Whatever gets you through the night, salright, salright...'

I've said in other posts that any male is capable of fucking a female just the same as he is capable of fucking another male.

The problem is some heterosexuals want to marginalize or eradicate homosexuals because Gay sex is 'nasty' or 'unnatural'. The sword cuts both ways. I think Str8 sex is 'nasty' too. All that pussy juice dripping everywhere. It's disgusting.

I would make a compromise with Str8 guys. I'll stop vomiting each time I think of pussy juice if they'll stop doing it when they think of swallowing some hot, creamy, delicious & nutritious dick jizz :)

So when they get off of their high-horse and stop acting so self-righteous about 'Whatever gets them through the night' I'll do the same.

Sex is sex. Period.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Let's take a really deep breath & here we go :

If anyone person or group of persons would try to press me into pussyfucking, which I don't like, and try to get me out of cocksucking which I do like very much, I would scream and shout:" - Fucking oppressors!!!", and yes, I would be very greatful if my friends on GH opened up their mouths in the name of solidarity and shouted the same thing loud and clear: "- Fucking oppressors!!!"

I don't think I have any problem whatsoever with critizising the fundamental forms of heteronormativity in all branches of western society and culture, and I would even say, that my intention to fight against cultural heteronormativity is behind most things I do here on GH, at least when it comes to my longer and more ambitious threads.

But that's - as far as I know and can understand - got absolutely NOTHING - nada! niente! nichts! ingenting! tamägfan ingarna! - to do with american conservative oh-so-fuckin' christian gay media pundits & journalists & politicos & and so-called activists wanting to tell me, that my own cocksucking isn't my choice - noooooooo, it's determined by the famous GAY GENE, or by my equally famous GAY BRAIN, or by that grandiose GAY HORMONAL BALANCE.

'Cause that's what those shitwhits has been telling all and sundry for some 25 years. It's stupid, it's obnoxious - and it's utterly nutterly appaling that this very alienating message is greeted as some poisonous gospel for us homos. "It's so good for the gays". No it isn't. It's destructive and alienating.

I very much resent the idea, that the Straight's are to blame for everything.

You can't blame the Straight's for what the most stupid and conservative and sexophobic of christian gays has come up with.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
"When King asked Sanders if thought Sam's sexuality could be a choice, the retired NFL player noted,"It could be."

Now why on earth has it for the last 25 years become so baaaaaaaaaaaad to say, that you choose your sexual actions????

Being the Swede that I am, I'm totally, totally, totally uninterested in American football, but I am interested in the question why American gays has become what I call "Homo-fundamentalists" - "Being homo is absolutely no choice, we're Born That Way (Lady Gaga say's so!)"

This is silly and utter nutter! (OK I know I'll get my sorry ass bashed, but frankly I don't care...)

Let's for the sake of the argument say, that sexual orientation is 100% hereditary. Well, we really don't know that, but let's say it's so. Then what follows? That you have your grandiose homo orientation and nothing else. As soon as we start thinking about sexual ACTS (ahrmm...me sucking a juicy cock three times a day...), as soon as we start thinking about any kind of meaningful sexlife, there will always be an irreducible element of choice.

So stop this silly christian metaphysics of homosexual orientation created by God - that despiccable homophobe.

As Paul Verlaine wrote : "Metaphorons pas, foutons!" Don't make metaphors, let's fuck!

I have no idea whether or not you chose to be gay. If you did, good for you.

What I do KNOW is that I did not.

What I also KNOW is that the religious right have a really nasty ulterior motive in making everyone believe we just choose to be gay.

Whether or not sexual orientation is a choice is important.

As I see it, the only choice gays have is whether to be honest, or to live a lie. Who we fall in love with, that we don't get to choose, any more than straight people.

If you want to call everyone who stands up against a dangerous lie an extremist, fine, but as far as I'm concerned, it's your credibility you're destroying, not mine.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@gb2000ie

Since I know you on GH as an obviously intelligent guy - I mean, I've read so many brilliant post written by you - it really puzzles me, that you don't want to read what I actually am saying :

Lets for the sake of the argument say, that sexual orientation is 100% hereditary - not that we have any certain scientific knowledge (genetical, endocrinological, neuroanatomical or whatever) that this is the case, but as I said: for the sake of the argument - then what follows?

Well, to be honest - not very much. There are many properties that without any doubt are hereditary or at least mostly hereditary, but at the same time is very simple to change if you want to - let's say the color of your hair.

And then again there are other properties or abilities that with the same level of certainty isn't hereditary but aquired, but at the same time almost impossible to change - unless you get some serious brain damage. Let's talk about our ability to understand words, phrases and sentences uttered in a specific language.

Now, I'm Swedish and of course speak Swedish - but there are no specific genetic outfit for speaking and understanding Swedish, just as there's no specific genetics for english, chinese, arabic, hebrew or latin. But can you wilfully change the ability to understand your native language? No, no, and once again no.

To me this isn't just an academic example, I chose - !!! - this example because I had a minor stroke a couple of years ago which hit the linguistic centra in the brain and the consecquence was some articulatory aphasia. I had difficulties speaking, difficulties reading and difficulties spelling. I'm not complaining since everything was alringht after a few months, but my point is this - the popular dichotomy that says that either your properties and abilities are determined by heredity or you're totally free to choose whatever is a) wrong, b) destructive, c) got nothing to do with science or ordinary human experience.

And seriously I am sad, sad, sad that this incredibly simplified image of human life has managed to become so popular.

But yet again, lets say that the sexual orientation really is 100% hereditary. Then what? Let's say I want to suck the juicy cock of a really sexy guy! We are talking about sexual actions which needs some desicions from both my side and his (since I'm not into forcing guys to get sucked who don't want to be sucked), actions that needs some choosing - or do you really think that it's the famous gay gene who does all the all the deciding and chosing???

It starts to sound as if it would be OK if I hurl out rude Swedish cusswords and swearwords on GH, defending my actions: "But my Swedish swearwords are genetic! I'm BORN that way!"

Even if there really were a specific hereditary code for Swedish, I'm responsible for my bad behaviour. (Or my intelligent writing, he he...)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I would use the term 'hard-wired' to describe my same-sex attraction and opposite-sex repulsion.

If I 'CHOSE" to do it I might be able to use all of my 'force of will' to fuck a girl to save my life or the life of another. That is NOT the same as choosing in a nonchalant fashion to pick-up a female and woo her into letting me slip my dick inside of her pussy over and over again until I ejaculate.

I cannot speak for Michael Sim. If he says he is Gay I will take him at his word. I doubt he would 'choose' to make himself a pariah in the NFL or pop-culture by falsely claiming to be Gay but who knows what the hell people might do for fame and fortune.

I can only speak for myself. I am Gay. I am 'hard-wired' with same-sex attraction. I have always been that way. I was caught sucking cock when I was 4 years old but I had been thinking about it for 3 years before I got caught.

If it is more politically correct to say heterosexuals CHOOSE to fuck women and homosexuals CHOOSE to fuck men I will try to be PC and use that word but it is true for both hetero and homo sexual people. I won't try to include Bi-sexuals because they don't seem to have a preference for male or female. They are just sluts and I think the word 'Slut' is universal and understood in all languages. Everybody knows a slut or 2 ;)

Lots of love gorgik9 my good friend and for you as well my good friend gb2000ie,

Sniffit

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
@gb2000ie

Since I know you on GH as an obviously intelligent guy - I mean, I've read so many brilliant post written by you - it really puzzles me, that you don't want to read what I actually am saying :

Lets for the sake of the argument say, that sexual orientation is 100% hereditary - not that we have any certain scientific knowledge (genetical, endocrinological, neuroanatomical or whatever) that this is the case, but as I said: for the sake of the argument - then what follows?

Well, to be honest - not very much. There are many properties that without any doubt are hereditary or at least mostly hereditary, but at the same time is very simple to change if you want to - let's say the color of your hair.

And then again there are other properties or abilities that with the same level of certainty isn't hereditary but aquired, but at the same time almost impossible to change - unless you get some serious brain damage. Let's talk about our ability to understand words, phrases and sentences uttered in a specific language.

Now, I'm Swedish and of course speak Swedish - but there are no specific genetic outfit for speaking and understanding Swedish, just as there's no specific genetics for english, chinese, arabic, hebrew or latin. But can you wilfully change the ability to understand your native language? No, no, and once again no.

To me this isn't just an academic example, I chose - !!! - this example because I had a minor stroke a couple of years ago which hit the linguistic centra in the brain and the consecquence was some articulatory aphasia. I had difficulties speaking, difficulties reading and difficulties spelling. I'm not complaining since everything was alringht after a few months, but my point is this - the popular dichotomy that says that either your properties and abilities are determined by heredity or you're totally free to choose whatever is a) wrong, b) destructive, c) got nothing to do with science or ordinary human experience.

And seriously I am sad, sad, sad that this incredibly simplified image of human life has managed to become so popular.

But yet again, lets say that the sexual orientation really is 100% hereditary. Then what? Let's say I want to suck the juicy cock of a really sexy guy! We are talking about sexual actions which needs some desicions from both my side and his (since I'm not into forcing guys to get sucked who don't want to be sucked), actions that needs some choosing - or do you really think that it's the famous gay gene who does all the all the deciding and chosing???

It starts to sound as if it would be OK if I hurl out rude Swedish cusswords and swearwords on GH, defending my actions: "But my Swedish swearwords are genetic! I'm BORN that way!"

Even if there really were a specific hereditary code for Swedish, I'm responsible for my bad behaviour. (Or my intelligent writing, he he...)

As ever I'm impressed - NO I'm more than impressed about your art of writing and your wonderful art to articulate your opinions, sentiments and emotions. Let me tell you the following: You REALLY have the famous Gay Gene!!! :thumbs up: :big hug:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
As ever I'm impressed - NO I'm more than impressed about your art of writing and your wonderful art to articulate your opinions, sentiments and emotions. Let me tell you the following: You REALLY have the famous Gay Gene!!! :thumbs up: :big hug:

Ah your such a sweet boy :big hug: and let me tell you up front, that I'm much more impressed by the way you manage to handle the situation around your mum, your family and your boyfriend than by my own writing in this thread.

You're the one that's dealing with really tough stuff and you do it graciously, I'm just handling some theoretical-philosophical stuff of a kind that I've been used to handle for the last -lets say 30 - years of my life.

But when it comes to the said philosophical question, a) I think your wrong (and so is Sniffit); b) I came to think of this little YouTube video made by philosopher John Corvino - he's a great lecturer with a good sense of humour and he comes very close to my own thinking.;)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
@gb2000ie

Choice and heredity are not opposites. This discussion has nothing to do with whether homosexuality is nature or nurture, or a combination of both. The question is whether sexual attraction is something you choose, or something you have.

You can choose whether or not to follow sexual attraction, but not who you are attracted to. You can suppress being gay, but you can't choose to be straight.

Straight people do not choose to be straight, and gay people do not choose to be gay, we just are the way we are. I have no idea why, and IMO that's not important, what's important is the reality of the thing.

If we lived in a reasonable society then whether or not it was a choice would also be an academic question, but we don't live in that world. In this world, the false assertion that gays just choose to be gay is used to justify oppression, and to fight attempts for legal equality. I've seen it in real life, and I always make the vitally important point that I am not gay out of choice. Growing up in rural catholic Ireland it would have been a really perverse choice to make!