• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Actor Scott Neal Joining New Gay Storyline on "Hollyoaks"

puako_alam

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Yesterday Hollyoaks actor Kieron Richardson came out publicly and then shared details about his previously straight character Stephen "Ste" Hay's upcoming gay storyline with bad boy character Brendan Brady (played by Emmett Scanlan).

That in itself was pretty enticing, but the news on this storyline keeps getting better and better. We're hearing that actor Scott Neal will show up on Hollyoaks in the near future, and the rumor is he'll be playing a gay character who is a part of Brendan's past.

Neal is probably best known for two previous landmark gay roles. When he was just 17 he played a gay teenager in love in the classic film Beautiful Thing.

Neal went on to play a gay constable on the long-running British police procedural, The Bill.

he casting makes some sense, since Hollyoaks producer Paul Marquess was previously the executive producer on The Bill. Clearly, he's a fan of Neal's work.

Most recently, Neal played troubled gay teen Aaron Livesy's solicitor in two episodes of Emmerdale.

Ard san Aer

Reaction score
Seen previews there is a guy called Macca and him and Breandon do not get along comming next week not sure if it is Scott though. But I hope his character is better than Luke in the Bill although when his storyline happened The Bill was turning into a trash Soap instead of a Police drama so he may suprise me.

SoldierOfLove

Reaction score
Yesterday Hollyoaks actor Kieron Richardson came out publicly

I had no idea and never in a million years thought he was gay until today!

I just recently stopped watching HollyOaks, not 2 months ago, but I'll definitely be watching again! Love the new intro!