• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing news like this. I'm tired of sharing it. *sighs*

Actress Brittany Murphy, best known for her roles in "Clueless", "Little Black Book", "Don't Say A Word" and others died early Sunday morning in her home. Found in cardiac arrest, she was unable to be revived and was pronounced dead. She was only 32. :(

I definitely enjoyed her in movies like "Clueless" and "Little Black Book" and I can't believe another young life has ended so soon. She will be missed.

-Jonny Fantastico

cono2038

Reaction score
This is really sad. Can't imagine what her family must be going through.
2009 has seen a lot of celebrities passing away.

Kelo

B

Butt Boi

I'm so sad!!! I loved Brittany so much!! She was amazing in the short lived series Almost Home!!

duckmysick

Reaction score
I'm still in shock. I just watched Clueless a couple of days ago. Rest in Peace Brittany :(

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
"Why should I listen to you, anyway? You're a virgin who can't drive."

:(

Definitely one of my favorite movies. I think I'll download and watch "Clueless" today to relive some classic memories.

"See you around, Tai."

"Yeah, I hope not sporadically!"

:(

B

Butt Boi

I loved Clueless. It's one of my favorite girly movies, LOL.

Other movies I enjoyed with Brittany in them were Cherry Falls and Riding In Cars With Boys. But, Almost Home has got to be my favorite thing she has ever done. I loved The Torkelsons/Almost Home SO much since 1995. It took me years to find bootlegs of the series, but I did, and I watched them last night. :(

Evans

Reaction score
It was a sad day when I learned about her death.
Like I said, first Ledger, then Wacko and now Brittany. The last movie of her that I watched was 'Uptown Girls'. :( only 32 years old. Life is unfair.

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
RIP

I know they are saying she died from a cardiac arrest... but do we know the cause?

A

angelmist

I loved Clueless and also I loved her in 8 Mile. She will be missed, when I heard of her death, I was utterly stunned!

B

Butt Boi

RIP

I know they are saying she died from a cardiac arrest... but do we know the cause?

Not yet. They are waiting on Toxicology reports. But, they did say that police found empty pill bottles on her nightstand in her name, her husband's name and her mother's name. Klonopin and a few others I can't remember. :(