• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

An 18yo's First Time Bathhouse Experience

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
For the last few months that I was 17 I spent quite a bit of time trying to find gay bath houses in the area I lived and then looking at their websites to try to decide which one I wanted to go to when I finally turned 18. I jacked off quite a few times during that period imagining what type of experience I was going to have. To that point I only had stories from other guys I knew that had been to some to go on, and they sounded super hot. The idea of a room full of naked men casually wandering around and then hooking up on the spot sounded way to amazing.

I had been in a few orgies before, but they were typically small with only between five to eight guys, and it was usually at someones house that was involved. Or they were a group of us horny kids who started out having a gaming night which led to everyone getting naked and cum flying everywhere. Those were fun too, and might just have to write about one of those next.

The week of my 18th birthday finally came and I had a pretty good party with all my friends and family. Of course I had to bend over the dining room table so my little cousin who was like 12 at the time could give me my 18 birthday spankings. We ate a lot of cake and drank a lot of soda. By the time I was ready for bed I was jacking off thinking that only two days from then, on Friday night, I was going to the bath house.

So Friday night arrived and I figured that I'd get there around 10pm or so. I must have made sure I had enough money, and my ID at least 100 times. I was nervous about getting in since I had a pretty youthful look at 18. I had what my friends called "The Thomas Sangster Look". Have you seen recent pics of him? The guy is 30 and still looks like he is 15. I was constantly getting guys thinking I was 15 or 16 as well. I always got carded when I went to "R" rated movies, if you can believe that. The bonus though for being a smaller guy and looking young was that I could still shop in the "boys" section of clothing stores which are pretty cheaper than the adult sections.

I got in my car and drove the twenty minutes to bath house and parked in a way where I could watch the front door of the place. I sat there, still pretty nervous, and just watched as about a dozen or so guys went in. I could already tell there was a wide range of guys. There were some older men that looked the grandpa age, some fine looking 30s and 40s, and even a few that looked mid-20s or so. Some were pretty hefty, others pretty slim. I took a deep breath, locked up the car, and made my own way to the door.

When I got in I was the only one in line. I looked around and saw posters of events that were coming to the place, and a big sign that went over the rules of the house. Then I saw the guy that was waiting for me to approach the window, I could see that he had a discouraging look on his face like I was going to be that minor that tired to get in.

"Would you like a locker or a private room tonight," he asked when I approached the window.

"I'd like a room please," I answered.

"Small, medium, or large," he asked pointing to a sign of the prices.

"Small please," I answered.

"Let me see your ID and your membership card."

I handed him my ID which he started looking over meticulously right away. "I'm not a member yet though."

"OK, hang on a minute then," he said as he started to put all my information into the computer. While he was doing this a couple of other guys had come in the door and were now standing behind me.

"OK then," he said after a few minutes. "I'm giving you room 212. It's down the left side about half way. Showers, sauna, and steam room are on the first floor along with the play rooms. The pool, hot tub, and smoking patio are in the rear. Lockers and sitting rooms are upstairs. Read the rule board before you go in, and have a good time."

I quickly read over the rule board and went inside.

There was a little map on the inside that I looked at to find where room 212 was, and made my way there. On the way my eyes were going wild with sights, of men of course. Some had their towels around their waist, others had them around their necks and just letting all they had show off. In a place like this I was pretty sure that was the point. I also noticed that they were checking me out as well. I guess to men that liked younger lads I was a dish being served on a platter. But I found my room and quickly went inside.

It was a pretty cute room. It had a twin size bench bed that had a mattress and sheets on it. There were a couple drawers to put personal items. It had a little table that had a bowl filled with condoms and a couple small bottles of lube. That was pretty much it. I got myself undressed, folded up my clothes and tucked them away in one of the drawers. I took my towel and put it around my neck and was ready to go out. I figured I was here to show off my body and maybe get lucky, so why cover it up right?

I open the door, stepped outside, and while turned to lock the door got my first pat on the ass of the night. He was a bigger, burly, guy. He was the type that had "bear" written all over him. Though he wasn't the type of guy I was looking for, the pat on the ass felt good, and got my confidence up even more.

I first headed towards the shower since after years of going to the public pool, showering was the first thing you did. So here is all of 5'9", 150 pound me surrounded by these much older men who are licking their teeth like wolves. I don't want to brag, but I was a pretty good looking guy. Well, still am to be honest. I was a late bloomer which is why I still looked so young, was still very naturally smooth all over, and was trimmed up nicely in the front. I was in good shape due to a lot of swimming and biking but I didn't have that six or four pack yet. Still too many pizzas, fast food joints, and sodas for that. But I knew I was still attractive to older guys since even though I may have just had my 18th birthday, didn't mean I hadn't had experience with men before.

I got done showering and figured I'd start out with the steam room since it was right off the showers. I grabbed my towel, went inside, found a nice ledge in the back, spread out my towel and sat down. I opened my legs up a bit to let other guys know I was available leaned my head back a bit to enjoy the warmth.

It didn't take long to feel a pair of hands rest on my thighs just above my knees and work their way up before I felt a mans warm mouth surround my cock and start giving me a nice round of head. I sat there and let him work my cock as I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The guy sucking me looked pretty nice, maybe in his 40s or so, and there were a few guys that I noticed that were just watching.

I found out pretty fast that I can't stay to have a long blow job in a steam room, I got so hot that I thought I was going to faint. How much was from the guy blowing me, I don't know.

I got up, said thanks for the blow to the guy, and stepped out of the steam room back to the nice cool air. I walked around exploring for a bit then, found the pool to enjoy a nice little skinny dip. I worked my way back until I found one of the play rooms. It was about half as bright there then the rest of the place, and saw a couple guys fucking over what looked like a vaulting horse, there was one guy who was strapped into an "X" and being sucked off, and plenty of guys standing jerking each other off. I felt a ton of eyes on me as I walked through and found where there were a few glory holes.

They weren't being used so I stepped behind the wall, and put my dick through to offer it up. I wasn't a huge guy by any means. I had a nice six and a half inches on me, I was cut, and trimmed up nicely. I've grown a little bit since and can say I'm just over seven now at 25. I think my dick was through for about five seconds before I felt a mouth wrap itself around me. This guy was like a vacuum, nearly pulling my whole body through the hole to suck my dick. After a few minutes his mouth was replaced by one that nicely sucked me from balls to head. Then it was another guys turn who seemed to just like kissing the head and swirling his tongue around there, maybe he was hoping I was going to cum. But wanting to hold that off for a bit yet, when he was done I pulled my dick back through and made my way out of the play room.

For the next few hours I went from place to place, occasionally getting sucked off, and a lot of pats on the ass walking down the hallways. I decided it was time for the finally. It was time to get fucked. I had seen that one of the play rooms had a sex sling in it, and since I'd wanted to have sex in one of them for quite a while since my first time (another great story in my book) I set out for it hoping that it wasn't being used. To my luck, it wasn't.

I pushed the door all the way open and started to try to work myself up into it. It must have been set for someone who was a bit taller than I was because I was having a bit of trouble working my way into it. I hadn't noticed there were pins that I could have used to adjust the height, but then the first man that gave me a blow job in the steam room appeared at the door and asked if I needed some help. I felt pretty awkward and stupid needing help to get into a sex sling at a bath house, but this guy held it in such a way that I was able to hop up and spin my ass around so I was in it properly.

I knew this guy wanted to fuck me, and he was sure the type that I was going to let. As I reached around and grabbed onto the straps by my arms to hold on to, he positioned my feet so they were in the stirrups proper, then lifted my ass up and brought it forward so that it was in the perfect fucking position. He didn't say anything as he took one of the bottles of lube and used it to ready his cock. I was the horniest I'd been in ages when I felt him lube up my ass and run two fingers in me to make sure my ass was ready.

With him and me all lubed up, he set the bottle down and positioned himself so his cock head was right at my anal door. I looked him square in the eyes and just nodded and started to feel his massive cock invade my ass. I'd barely gotten to take a look at his cock before he was in me. He looked huge, and now it felt huge. I started to moan as he stretched me open, and then there was another man standing right next to me who started to rub my chest and pinch my nipples some. I nearly screamed when I felt this mans cock pierce my ring and drive deep into my ass. I've always been able to pretty big cocks, but this guys was probably the biggest I'd taken.

I was breathing hard as the man in my ass stopped for a moment to let me get used to his size. The man next to me had leaned over and was now sucking on my rock hard cock. The feelings were tremendous and I felt like I was in heaven. Boy, was I ever going to have a story to tell the guys in the morning. Yea, a few of them knew I had this planning.

Once I was used to the feeling of the man in my ass I told him I was OK and he started to rock the whole swing on his cock. It was so great to feel that he was having me fuck his cock instead of him fucking my ass. The man next to me had to take his mouth of my cock while that was happening but tried to get his cock to my mouth. As I was getting fucked I guess I was moaning pretty loud because after a few minutes there were now two other guys in the room watching this man fuck my ass. The were both jacking themselves off watching and in my head I was thinking that I bet they were next for my ass.

As I was thinking that the man in my ass started shouting that he was going to cum and was pumping deep into my ass hard. Then with a few final hard pumps he let loose his cum in my ass. He kept his cock in my ass till all his cum had left him, and then pulled out.

"Thanks for the fuck kid," he said as he grabbed his towel and was wiping down his cock. "Best fuck I've had in a while."

I didn't have anything to reply with as he turned and left the room just as another guy took his place. He either had lubed up already, or was planning on using the other mans cum, because as soon as I turned back to look at him he was driving his cock in my ass. This guy looked a lot younger, maybe mid to late 20's, was not nearly as big as the other guy, but still felt great in my ass. He was pumping my ass good while another of the guys took my cock in his mouth. It was a great feeling to get sucked and fucked at the same time. Then out of nowhere, there was this kid who looked about 18 or 19 as well standing next to my head and jacking off. I reached out to him and pulled him closer so I could suck on his cock. The position I was in I could only get about half his cock, but it was enough.

We continued on like this for about another five minutes until the current guy in my ass let loose and I now had two guys cum in me. As he was pulling out and cleaning up, I asked the guy I'd been sucking if he wanted to fuck me next. Before I could even finish the question he had whipped around between my legs and had his cock deep in my ass. I'm guessing that he didn't have sex a lot because the look of intensity on his face reminded me of when Will fucked me for the first few times.

He fucked me for a good long time though. I leaned back and just let him go to town on my ass. Probably about six or seven minutes later he was doing his own bit of moaning as he was draining his cock of cum into my ass. Three loads in about 30 minutes and I was happy. Though there were a few other guys in the room yet watching the great sight of my ass getting fucked, the kid fucking me asked if I wanted to fuck him too. There was no way I was saying no.

I got out of the sling to the other guys disappointment, but they did say thanks for the show and hoped I'd be willing to get fucked more soon. I followed the kid that I was going to fuck and turns out his room was right next to mine. He opened the door then turned to lock it as soon as we were both inside. He tossed his towel to the side of the room, stood next to the bench bed, leaned over, spread his ass, and said, "Oh God, fuck me."

I quickly grabbed the lube and done myself up, then put some on his ass and ran a finger, then two inside him.

"Ohhhh fuck," he moaned as I ran two inside.

Needless to say, this boy was TIGHT! I finger fucked him for a few minutes with two, and when I went to do it with three, he moaned out, "Fuck, just do it with your dick."

I relubed my dick real quick and got positioned good behind him. Grabbing hold of his hip with one hand and guiding my cock with the other I started to work my cock in side him.

"Oh God damn", he yelled. "Fuck," he moaned. "Don't stop, keep going"

I kept pushing forward, then backtracking a little bit, feeling his ever so tight ass try to prevent my cock from going in. I lubed up again and kept pushing forward.

"Mmmmmmmm," he would moan into the mattress of the bed, he feet lifting off the floor so he was on his tip toes. Then with a little bit harder of a push, I got past that tightness of his ass, and my cock pushed deep into his ass. Had he not been biting down on the mattress I'm sure the moan he let out then would have been heard by the whole building.

"Huh, Huh, Huh," he kept panting when he lifted his head up. "Oh God, Fuck. Fuck."

Then I started to fuck him for good. I started out slow and easy with just an inch or two of stroke.

"Oh God, Fuck. Fuck," he kept yelling as I started to massage his ass with my cock, each stroke getting a bit longer, each stroke getting a bit deeper, and each stroke getting a bit harder.

In just a few minutes I was fucking him nearly as hard as he did me on the sling. I wished I'd been able to see his face, but the rest of his body was certainly giving a show. His body was starting to glisten with sweat from his back all the way down to his feet. He legs were shaking so much at one point I thought he was going to fall over. I kept fucking, and he kept moaning.

"Fuck me. Jesus, fuck me. Damn," he'd say.

Each time he would moan, each time he would call out, just made me fuck him harder. Though I was getting close I wanted to make him cum first, and I didn't have to wait very much longer. He reached under himself and started to jack himself off and then I heard him yell, "I'm gonna cum man. God, I'm gonna cum again,"

"So am I bro," I answered. "You cum, and I'm going to let loose up your ass."

And fuck if that didn't do the trick.

All of a sudden I felt his whole body heave forward and he yelled out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhh!"

The moment he shot his load it was like his knees gave out from under him. He went flat to the mattress, his legs shaking under him and at that point I let loose all the cum I'd been saving since my birthday, the cum that had been boiling in my balls all night, up this kids sweet ass. I must have fired at least five or six good shots into him, and then collapsed on top of him. I caught my breath and stood back up to pull myself out him let him sit up on the bed.

I thought he was going to fall to the floor when I was trying to help him stand up and turn around so he could hop on the bed. He was shaking like a leaf. It reminded me of when I had one of my first threeways with two older men when I was younger. It had been such a fabulous experience that I could hardly walk for an hour or so after. Not because of what my ass felt like afterwards, but because of how exhilarating it had been.

"Fuck man," he said after he caught his breath a bit. "That was amazing."

"You're welcome," I said toweling myself off. "You were one tight fuck."

"Glad you liked my ass," he said asking if I'd pass him his towel as well. "I haven't been fucked too many times, and that just felt so good."

He asked if I'd want to hook up with him sometime outside of the bath house and I said sure. I wont pass on fucking that ass again. So we exchanged numbers and told him to text me a bit later and we could chat some, and he agreed. I gave him a quick kiss on lips and said thanks for his ass, and stepped out of his room. Guys must have know that it was the two youngin's in that room because there were a few guys standing outside like they were trying to listen to what was going on. I went down and got myself a quick shower, and as I was heading back to my room the other boy had already gotten dressed and was heading out.

I went into my room and got myself dressed as well. Looking at my phone it said that it was just after 2am. Yea, good time to head home I thought. I said good night to the desk guys as I went out the door. One of them asked if I had fun on my first night, and I say oh yea, with a bit smile on my face. I got out to my car, started the engine, and wondered if I actually would hear from that guy again. Do people usually hook up after meeting in a place like that? I was just about to put my car in drive when my text bell went off. It was a message from him.

"Thanks again for the fuck," he said. "It's gonna be hard to sit on my ass all day tomorrow without thinking about it. I'll text you later."

"Can't wait," I replied. And headed home.