• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Being gay cruised during easter church service..

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

In reference to the most recent posts in regard to gay stereotypes, please allow me to share a story with you. However, let me share with you some background about the guy that I am discussing in my post. (Please bear with me while I tell my story...I apologize for it being so long-winded, but I am telling you all of this information for a reason...just stay with me...lol) After my relationship had ended with my second boyfriend of five years, I decided that I wanted to venture into the single lifestyle for awhile since this was an area that I was never accustomed to since high school.

During this period, I met a guy name Sean through my straight cousin who was a manager of an auto body shop. One summer while visiting my cousin at work one day, my cousin introduced me to Sean who was one of his mechanics. Sean was very hot looking guy. He had the smoothest caramel skin with hazel eyes and a tight muscled body with a killer smile. He came off as a very pleasant guy with a great personality as well. After Sean excused himself after our conversation, my cousin (Wayne) pulled me to the side and questioned me about what I thought of Sean. (my cousin knew I was gay). I told Wayne that I thought Sean was so hot and if he wasn't straight, I would love to hang out with him just to see where it would go.

Late one summer night, I was going out clubbing and when I saw that the auto body shop was still open, I decided to stop by and check on Wayne since I saw his car was still parked on the lot. Once I opened the door, not only was Wayne there but Sean also. Sean greeted me with a huge smile and no shirt and really tight jeans which displayed nothing to the imagination. I can honestly tell you that the sight of him made me semi-erect especially when he grabbed me for a hug.

My cousin looked over at me and I could see this sinister look that appeared over his face. Therefore, I knew he was up to something. Within a matter of minutes, Wayne had mentioned that Sean had purchased a new motorcycle and suggested that he should take me out for a ride. Sean agreed and grabbed my hand where he insisted that I let him take me for a spin on his bike. As I straddled on behind him, I politely gripped my hands on his shoulders. Sean immediately suggested that I lock my arms around his waist and hold on really tight.

As he revved up the motorcycle before we drove off, I looked back at my cousin who was grinning like the devil. Once we started off, my head fell against Sean's naked back. While we drove off down a dark field that led to an isolated park. He placed my hands around his upper chest area and the more we hit the rocky road, my fingers grazed over his hard nipples. What made me realize that he was getting turned on by my touching his nipples was the fact that his ass was smashed up against my crotch which was rock hard by this time. Once he realized I was hard, I became embarrassed and a little afraid because I was not sure what kind of reaction he was going to give me. To my surprise, he started grinding his ass rhythmically up and down on my crotch.

At this point, the speed of the motorcycle slowed down and Sean looked back at me with a sexy smile and wink. He then pulled over to the recreational area of the park and brought the bike to a complete stop. He then preceded to get off the bike and stood in front of me with his hand out to help me off. What I noticed was that he was also sporting an erection as well. Once I got off the bike, Sean took my hand and led it all over his naked torso. He then looked at me and said "I am so hot that I am burning up"!. Sean was rubbing his crotch which displayed his hard cock. He then pushed me gently against the leaning post of the gazebo and whispered in my ear, "You wanna have some fun?"

Initially, my thoughts must have been written all over my face because he immediately assured me that its all good; nothing to worry about. Sean started kissing me while grabbing my crotch and then he stopped for a moment where he preceded to take off his jeans. My heart was racing with excitement and disbelief especially while standing there marveling over his hot body and thick, hard cock with a huge, mushroom head bobbing up and down in mid-air. He then asked me "Are you going to join me or are you running scared?" .

I got quite cocky and seductively stripped off my clothes until I was too bare naked with a springing hard on for his viewing pleasure. There we were in the late night hours of an isolated area of the park on a warm summer night, grinding our naked bodies against each other, stroking and sucking each others' cocks, kissing feverishly and our hands roaming all over each other. We performed frottage on the seat of his motorcycle while I licked and sucked on his hard nipples which made him give out a loud moan. He then turned around for me to see his hot ass which I played with until he leaned back in order for me to grind my dick between his ass cheeks. We went to various frottage positions but my dick grinding between his ass cheeks is what really got him squirming and moaning a lot. (Why do so-called straight guys love for me to do this to them????...lol)

After we both got off, we just laid there in each others' arms for awhile and talked a little. He wanted to see me again but he wanted what ever occurs between us to stay between us only. I did see him for about two months afterwards and the sex had advanced to a whole level that I did not anticipate such as his willingness to venture into anal sex and toys. He took my dick like a pro. (In other words, he was a sexual freak and loved to be adventurous when it came to sex.) I knew then that he had done this before. I became horny for him all the time as he did me. One of the things that I really liked about having sex with him was the fact that not only did he have such a hot body and handsome face, but his ASS was OFF THE HOOK!!!...it should have been insured ....lol..and he would get so hot when I rimmed him with Smucker's preserves..lol...(don't judge me..okay...its fun) that he would grab my head and scream for me to go further...!!!! He was sooo sexy. He would perform these nasty, hot striptease routines for me and he loved to be naked which I LOVED!!!!

However, what I discovered during this period was the fact that he did not recognize himself as being a gay man and he wanted to see me exclusively on the down low. Although he wanted to date women, he did not want me to see other guys. He kept proclaiming to me that he was 100 percent straight and what he did with me sexually was just fun for him. I immediately jumped ship after receiving this information. Sean tried several times to convince me that he cared for me deeply but I had to agree to his terms because he could not risk anyone finding out that he likes to have fun occasionally with guys. Nonetheless, I stopped seeing him and stopped visiting the shop in order to avoid him completely.

Now, years have passed and over the Easter holiday, my sister and her husband invited me to attend Easter service at their church. After being badgered by my sister on a consistent basis, I gave in and attended the service with them. However, all of a sudden to my surprise, guess who was on the committee board of the church??? Mr. Sean. My sister and her husband knew him and his wife and two young children. The look on his face was priceless considering that he was not aware that Connie was my sister. After Connie introduced us, he immediately disappeared from everyone. However, my sister picked up on the fact that he and I already knew each other which she did questioned me about where I knew him from?

I told her that I met him through some old acquaintances at a party years ago. (Okay, I lied..its none of her business...!!!). Unfortunately, my focus was not on the sermon that the minister was preaching. My mind immediately wandered back to those times of him and I engaging into some hot sexual moments. I got so uncomfortable inside but I did put on a cool front so that my sister would not become inquisitive and start to rattle off nosy questions. Several times throughout the service, he would sit off with the church board on the podium and I would catch him glaring at me as if I was naked before him.

After the service, he approached my sister and her husband to say good bye and then he came over to me to give me a hug and then he shook my hand where he placed a note which had his contact information on it with a message that he want to see me. He then left me and went over to his wife and kids where he kissed her and then looked back at me while she hugged him.

Therefore, apparently, he is still living the down low lifestyle. On my way home, I tore up the message and threw it in the trash because I did not throw it away at my sisters' house because she would have found it. You know, this is what I can't wrap my mind around because after awhile, doesn't this kind of misleading life becomes suffocating? How long can someone live a life in such a denial especially when they have other lives at stake? Have there been any "slip-ups" along the way and how do they cover them up?

Again, thanks for allowing me to share my LONG-WINDED STORY

Even though I did make attempts to leave some things out, I try to give enough to keep an interest to those who have taken the time to read it and for that, I am truly appreciative that you did....JW :cheers:

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you for the very hot story! I'm sure there will be different opinions on this.

My first question is, if you did see him, what do you want? If it is just some "fun" (to use his terminology), then go on below to the second question. If you want an out-in-the-open boyfriend, then obviously, that's not going to happen so everything ends right where you are now.

The second question is, does his wife know about the fun he likes to have on the side? Probably not, but the question has to be asked because some couples recognize that pure monogamy is not going to work for them and have guidelines for extra-marital sexual adventures.

If you would be happy with just some sexual fun, and if his wife is OK with it, I would go for it. (Two big IF's.)

If, however, he is doing this on the sly, then you have to decide how you feel about that. Of course, his marriage is not your responsibility - and I'm sure there have been others in the past years. But he has a problem in his marriage. Not really because of the sex itself, but because of the secrets, dishonesty, and lack of trust. Again, this is his problem, but you may not want to become a character in this particular drama.

FYI - you may not want to be part of this, but I want to see this movie of the hot straight shirtless auto mechanic that is drawn to the cute friend of his boss. They have an affair that is so sizzling, he can't get the gay guy out of his mind. Much later they meet by chance and he begs to be taken in the way that has haunted him for years. (My ending works better for the story - but you're decision is better in real life. Real life is never like the movies.)

Last edited:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the very hot story! I'm sure there will be different opinions on this.

My first question is, if you did see him, what do you want? If it is just some "fun" (to use his terminology), then go on below to the second question. If you want an out-in-the-open boyfriend, then obviously, that's not going to happen so everything ends right where you are now.

The second question is, does his wife know about the fun he likes to have on the side? Probably not, but the question has to be asked because some couples recognize that pure monogamy is not going to work for them and have guidelines for extra-marital sexual adventures.

If you would be happy with just some sexual fun, and if his wife is OK with it, I would go for it. (Two big IF's.)

If, however, he is doing this on the sly, then you have to decide how you feel about that. Of course, his marriage is not your responsibility - and I'm sure there have been others in the past years. But he has a problem in his marriage. Not really because of the sex itself, but because of the secrets, dishonesty, and lack of trust. Again, this is his problem, but you may not want to become a character in this particular drama.

FYI - you may not want to be part of this, but I want to see this movie of the hot straight shirtless auto mechanic that is drawn to the cute friend of his boss. They have an affair that is so sizzling, he can't get the gay guy out of his mind. Much later they meet by chance and he begs to be taken in the way that has haunted him for years. (My ending works better for the story - but you're decision is better in real life. Real life is never like the movies.)

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story. To answer your questions; NO...I do not want to pursue anything further with him although, apparently from the note that he gave me after the church service, he does. I am pretty sure that his wife does not know from the way he was acting while he was in her presence and the looks he would give me when she was not in sight. There was something that I left out of my story that he used to tell me whenever we had discussed him being "down low" or in denial about his sexuality. I had asked him if he had assumed himself to be straight, then how does he categorize or what does he call what he and I were doing sexually? He had responded that one of the qualities that he loved about me was that I did not act the way many of the gay guys that he had seen. He liked the fact that we can seen in public together and no one would make an assumption of anyone of us being gay because I did not display any feminine behavior as many gay guys that he had came across.

However, this was not the first time that I've heard this from many of the so-called "straight" guys that I've became acquainted with and I took this information as assuming the stereotype that all gay guys are to behave in a certain manner. What bothered me was that after all of this time, he was still living this lie and to me, this has to be a personal struggle that he has had with by keeping this deep secret to himself. Especially whenever he was alone or various times when he was with his wife or family members and he may see a hot guy or those urges to be with a man may come to surface.

Recently, a couple of my closest buddies had mentioned how they could never wrapped themselves over the fact that since they've been in my life, I've became involved sexually with guys who are considered to be straight and yet, afterwards, they still considered themselves to be straight. Some of these guys had resorted to alcohol or drugs in order to deal with their sexual feelings for men as an escape so to speak.

I recently graduated from college and my professor from the writing course that I took has been constantly pushing me to write a book. From the information that I've shared with him, he also mentioned that he could see a movie being made....lol....thanks again for reading my posts..JW:thumbs up:

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story. To answer your questions; NO...I do not want to pursue anything further with him although, apparently from the note that he gave me after the church service, he does. I am pretty sure that his wife does not know from the way he was acting while he was in her presence and the looks he would give me when she was not in sight. There was something that I left out of my story that he used to tell me whenever we had discussed him being "down low" or in denial about his sexuality. I had asked him if he had assumed himself to be straight, then how does he categorize or what does he call what he and I were doing sexually? He had responded that one of the qualities that he loved about me was that I did not act the way many of the gay guys that he had seen. He liked the fact that we can seen in public together and no one would make an assumption of anyone of us being gay because I did not display any feminine behavior as many gay guys that he had came across.

However, this was not the first time that I've heard this from many of the so-called "straight" guys that I've became acquainted with and I took this information as assuming the stereotype that all gay guys are to behave in a certain manner. What bothered me was that after all of this time, he was still living this lie and to me, this has to be a personal struggle that he has had with by keeping this deep secret to himself. Especially whenever he was alone or various times when he was with his wife or family members and he may see a hot guy or those urges to be with a man may come to surface.

Recently, a couple of my closest buddies had mentioned how they could never wrapped themselves over the fact that since they've been in my life, I've became involved sexually with guys who are considered to be straight and yet, afterwards, they still considered themselves to be straight. Some of these guys had resorted to alcohol or drugs in order to deal with their sexual feelings for men as an escape so to speak.

I recently graduated from college and my professor from the writing course that I took has been constantly pushing me to write a book. From the information that I've shared with him, he also mentioned that he could see a movie being made....lol....thanks again for reading my posts..JW:thumbs up:
Well JW why don't you write a book about it... or perhaps go straight to writing a movie... OUPS no better write the book so you're free to go all the way with your story and than have it cut by a director lol. You do have a good way with words and you should definitely pursue this field... but do it for the love of writing and storytelling, do not turn it into a business. The business will come after it.

You know who I am :) I can see a good film when I read one. ;)

mrpiz

Super Vip
Reaction score
I liked your story.

I dont understand guys like this who like having gay sex and having a dick up their ass, and consider theirself straight! They are at the very least bisexual. Its a shame because he will probably hurt his family and get caught.

I'm glad you dont want to have anything more to do with him.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well JW why don't you write a book about it... or perhaps go straight to writing a movie... OUPS no better write the book so you're free to go all the way with your story and than have it cut by a director lol. You do have a good way with words and you should definitely pursue this field... but do it for the love of writing and storytelling, do not turn it into a business. The business will come after it.

Thank you Jake...

I really value your opinion on this because I do read your posts as well and you have a great way with words....:big hug:

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

Thank you Jake...

I really value your opinion on this because I do read your posts as well and you have a great way with words....:big hug:

If you choose to write a book JW... I can provide you with the Industry standard software that helps writers... It's a corporate license... but I believe I can share it with you because you definitely worth a shot dude. I'd love to read your first book and who knows I could even find it so good that I could ask you exclusive right to turn it into a movie :) I'm about to produce next year my first full lenght movie explaining a bit of my life. And I am actually major shareholder of a publishing company... If you decide to go this way... I'll endorse you in NO TIME (NO FUCKING QUESTIONS ASK).
Think about it :)

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
If you choose to write a book JW... I can provide you with the Industry standard software that helps writers... It's a corporate license... but I believe I can share it with you because you definitely worth a shot dude. I'd love to read your first book and who knows I could even find it so good that I could ask you exclusive right to turn it into a movie :) I'm about to produce next year my first full lenght movie explaining a bit of my life. And I am actually major shareholder of a publishing company... If you decide to go this way... I'll endorse you in NO TIME (NO FUCKING QUESTIONS ASK).
Think about it :)

Hi Jake:

I tell u what...once I make a definite decision about pursuing this ....you will be the first person that I would contact for direction because I know that you will have my best interest at heart...Thanks...:big hug:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score

There is no doubt that, for better or for worse, you can write a good book.

Since I follow the threads of JW I often came up with the idea of a book and, why not, a good movie.

But I respect also the reserves of JW, why tell his stories, could reopen wounds that he is trying to forget.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Since I follow the threads of JW I often came up with the idea of a book and, why not, a good movie.

But I respect also the reserves of JW, why tell his stories, could reopen wounds that he is trying to forget.

Hey Big Sal:

Thanks for responding to this post. By sharing some of my personal stories with the forum is not a bad thing for me, its actually good therapy because when I share experiences so open and out there, I reflect on the fact that I've over came something that I thought I would never be able to. Although, some issues are so sensitive to the degree that I am well aware that getting to that "over coming stage" is a long process. However, each day does get a little better and less tears are shed. All in all, there are those experiences and issues that we have in life that have become a part of us no matter what we do in order to make attempts to move on and forget them. Thanks again, buddy...:big hug:

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

BigSal my friend keeping things in is the worst thing to do ever... I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't use all the sufferance I had in my life as a channel to fuel my own optimism.

I don't know if you ever read some of my previous texts but you will find some of JW's similar experiences... my life was a book and many asked me to write a book about it and 15 years later when I felt I could I started doing so... and as hurtful it may be sometimes... the best way to accept (never forget), to forgive is to let it out... and it can be in any fashion... I've chosen a movie... JW needs to find the medium, the time when he'll be comfortable to do so. No one can force him to do it and he has to do it as a milestones... not a possible revenu.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that you won't regret it. Jake is actually very well respected in the literary publishing world :). He doesn't have a pulitzer but he knows to recognize talents when he sees one. And I join my husband and the others to congratulate you for this beautiful story... very well written ;) I'd love to have this talent.

Thank you Alex:

Its nice to hear from you...Jake talks highly of you all the time ...thanks so much for taking time to respond to my post and for the thoughtful and kind words...I am very appreciative...JW:big hug:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
BigSal my friend keeping things in is the worst thing to do ever... I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't use all the sufferance I had in my life as a channel to fuel my own optimism.

I don't know if you ever read some of my previous texts but you will find some of JW's similar experiences... my life was a book and many asked me to write a book about it and 15 years later when I felt I could I started doing so... and as hurtful it may be sometimes... the best way to accept (never forget), to forgive is to let it out... and it can be in any fashion... I've chosen a movie... JW needs to find the medium, the time when he'll be comfortable to do so. No one can force him to do it and he has to do it as a milestones... not a possible revenu.

My dearest Jake, I'm sorry if have seemed rude. It was not my intention.
Mine was not a "J'accuse" against you, but a statement of solidarity and affection towards JW.
Believe me, I never doubted your integrity and sensitivity toward others.
With estimate and affection.

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

My dearest Jake, I'm sorry if have seemed rude. It was not my intention.
Mine was not a "J'accuse" against you, but a statement of solidarity and affection towards JW.
Believe me, I never doubted your integrity and sensitivity toward others.
With estimate and affection.

Tsk Tsk Tsk I didn't feel in anyway insulted... :) or find any rudeness in your statement. There's no worries to be had BS buddy