• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forever Charmed: Chapters 1 and 2

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've decided to share my fan-fiction story, "Forever Charmed" here on the Forum... I will update this story as much as possible; hopefully, I'll even be able to complete my latest chapter and keep the story going! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

“Forever Charmed”

Chapter 1: The Underworld’s Fresh Ornament

“Thou are the world’s fresh ornament,
And only herald to the gaudy spring...”
-William Shakespeare​

“Ow! Damn it!”

“Peter, sweetie! Watch the words!”

That was my Mama Piper. Once again, I somehow managed to stub my toe on the guest bed, which inevitably, became my bed. I’ve been staying over here for most of my young life and always managed to hit my toe on the very same spot. It was one of the only snags of staying the weekend at the Halliwell manor. But, I never complained. This was like my second home.

As the story was told to me years ago, I had been destined to be around the Halliwells since before I was born. My birth mother, Amanda Heskith and the Halliwell sisters met years prior to my conception. They became inseparable, although the details on how they became so close have been always sketchy to me. My mom never really filled me in on it and Mama Piper always said that I should ask my mom because “My memory is kind of sketchy, sweetie. I guess I’m really getting up there in years.” After a while, I just got tired of asking. We were family, although not blood related, and that’s just the way it was.

I went to the bathroom to shower before school that morning, popped in my contacts and headed to the living room to call my mother before school. I told her everything was great as usual and told her I loved her.

“Peter! Come eat now! I spent all morning cooking!”

“Coming!”

I raced into the kitchen and kissed Mama Piper and hugged Papa Leo. They had been married for years and never seemed more in love, other than the occasional bickering.

“Pete, you’re gonna make us look like bad sons!”

That came from Piper’s oldest son, Wyatt. He was a senior in our high school. Next to him sat his younger brother, Chris. Chris giggled at the remark and gave me a small smile. He looked so cute today. His lively black hair and light eyes always melted into me.

“I gotta stop looking at him like that! He’s, like, my brother!”; I thought. “My very cute, kinda sexy brother.” I stopped the train of thought and had a seat.

Mama Piper served us bacon and eggs and toast, then served herself and Papa Leo some coffee before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Piper’s sisters, Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Paige behind me, along with Mama. In Phoebe’s hands was a huge wrapped gift.

“Happy 16th birthday, babes!”

“Wow! You guys totally didn’t have to do this!”

“Yes, we did,” Papa Leo answered. He sat at the edge of the table behind his newspaper and lowered it to reveal his beaming smile and an envelope.

“Happy birthday, bro!” came from both Chris and Wyatt; with equally beaming smiles.

“Wow… thanks, guys!”, I said. I got up to hug everyone, including Chris and Wyatt. They both pushed me away playfully.

“Come on, dude. We’re guys. We don’t show emotion!”, said Wyatt; sticking his tongue out.

I looked dead in his eyes and said, “Bambi.”

“Yeah… happy birthday!” Wyatt said and hugged me as tight as possible. Chris was right behind him. I’d never forget how they cried for days after we’d seen the Disney classic years earlier. Chris whispered in my ear, “Love ya, bro.” I had to contain myself or I would’ve either cried or caught a major hard-on.

“OK, babe. Open your presents!”

“All right, all right; Aunt Pheebs.” I grabbed the box from her and opened it excitedly. Inside was this jacket that I’d been eyeing for a while.

“Oh, wow! How did you know?” I swear, sometimes they knew me better than I did.

“You can thank Wyatt for that.” Aunt Paige responded as she pushed back her strong red hair with blonde streaks. I winked at Wyatt and got an “Ew!” in return. Classic Wyatt.

All I could do was hug Paige and Phoebe. They were awesome.

Papa Leo got me a gift certificate for Music World. “Gotta add to the extensive collection”; he said. I gave him a manly hug and thanked him.

“OK, OK. My gift now!”, said Mama Piper. She handed me a small blue box wrapped with a bow. As I opened it, she said, “I hope you like it, baby”. I opened the box to find a chain with the Halliwell family insignia: a circle with three leaf-looking ovals intertwined in it. I couldn’t even form words and started to cry. Mama Piper had given one to each Chris and Wyatt as a tie to the Halliwell family. The fact that I wasn’t blood related and somehow gotten one was more emotion than I could take. All I could do was hug her and tell her, “Thanks, Mama P. I love you.”

She hugged me for a minute and pushed me away to wipe away her own tears and looked me right in the eye. “It doesn’t matter if there’s blood or not. You’re family and we love you like you were our own. Even if you have a mother, I’ll always be your Mama,” she said with a smile. I looked back at everyone, including Chris and Wyatt, who put on their chains as well and walked over to me. Wyatt hugged me and said, “See? You’re definitely one of us.” Chris followed suit and said, “Happy birthday, Pete.” Damn, two hugs from Chris in one day. This was definitely the best birthday ever.

“OK, OK. You guys have to go to school before you’re late!” Mama Piper said rushing us. “And by the way, Peter, your mom knows about the chain. Don’t fret, OK?” Sometimes, I got worried that Mom was upset with all of the time I stayed with the Halliwells. But, Mom never said anything negative about it and if anything, she encouraged it. I still felt bad sometimes, which is probably what Mama P was sensing. I’m telling you, better than I know myself.

We ran toward the door after rushed “Have a good day’s” and “Happy birthday, babe’s” thrown our way. As I went to the front door, I noticed that the grandfather clock in the corridor was smashed on the bottom. I thought I heard something break the night before, but thought I was dreaming. It stopped me dead in my tracks.

“Hey… Mama. What happened to the clock?”

Mama P looked at the damaged clock and responded, “Um… uh… I accidentally…uh…”

Wyatt continued, “I kicked it by mistake. Wasn’t looking where I was going and stuff.” He looked at me with a somewhat forced smile and I just let it go. The way things in this house were sometimes broken, the Halliwells were collectively the clumsiest bunch ever known. It was common knowledge to have things fixed or broken in the house. I just let it be and walked to Wyatt’s car and he drove Chris and me off to school.

I didn’t see Chris or Wyatt again until lunch, which is usually how it was. Chris and I were both juniors. I had skipped a year in Junior High. Since Wyatt was a senior, he had a couple of free periods and usually ate lunch with us. I sat down opposite them as I usually did and had lunch.

Chris picked up the chain and looked at it. “So, how do you feel wearing this?”

I looked at Chris and Wyatt and smiled. No other words needed to be said. The three of us were really close, even considering Wyatt’s older age. We considered ourselves brothers no matter what, even though I was black. However, we did oddly enough, have similar features. All of our eyes were light colored. And I did have other similar features as well. We would joke around and say since we all spent so much time together, we ended up looking alike; brothers from another mother.

“So…” Wyatt started. “We both kinda got you something else for your birthday.”

I smiled at them and responded, “If it’s a date from the skank-orama cheerleading team, the answer is “Thanks, but no thanks.””

Chris giggled. “Dorkus”.

Damn, he’s so cute when he smiles.

“Yeah. No tears this time, OK, bro?”, Wyatt said as he reached in his bag and pulled out another small box, similar to the one Mama P had given me with the charm earlier, this one all black.

“Wow, Wyatt. I never knew. Yes, I’ll marry you!”, I joked. He punched me in the arm.

“Wouldn’t that be, like, incest?” Chris said. Wyatt hit him as well and we all laughed.

“Just open it, Pete.”, Wyatt responded. I grabbed the box and opened the box. Inside was a ring. It had three letters in triangular shape: “P” on top and “W” and “C” on the bottom. It was obvious what the letters meant.

“Wow, guys. This is great. You didn’t have to do this.”; I said. I looked at Wyatt and Chris and noticed that they had the similar rings on; on their rings, their initials were on the top of each ring.

“Yeah, we didn’t.”, Wyatt joked. “We wanted to.”

I laughed at Wyatt’s comeback and thanked them both.

“Brothers forever”; Wyatt said with a smile.

“Yep.” Chris said. “Forever charmed.”

I looked at Chris with confusion with that comment. Wyatt kind of glared at him. I didn’t understand.

“What?” I asked them.

“Nothing” was Wyatt’s reply. “Damn. We have to go do something… for Mom”; Wyatt said suddenly. Chris looked surprised but went along with it. Yep, I was officially confused. They both got up from the table and Wyatt said, “I’ll see you later to drop you off at home. Or, are you coming back to our house?”

“Nah, I gotta go home today. Mom is definitely gonna want to see me for my birthday.”

Chris kind of frowned a little, but understood. “So, we’ll see you later. Well, I’ll see you in English anyway.” They walked off with Wyatt whispering something heatedly to Chris as they walked away. They always bickered, so I really thought nothing of it. But, Chris’ comment came back to my mind. “Forever charmed.” What did he mean? I pushed it away and continued my lunch and went to the rest of my classes.

In English, Chris sat next to me, as usual. During a boring Shakespeare interpretation, I tapped Chris and whispered, “Hey. What did you mean by that thing you said before?”

Chris looked at me oddly. “What part of, “I’m trying not to fall asleep” did you not get?”

I hit him lightly. “Not that! That thing at lunch. “Forever charmed?”

Chris’ face turned reddish and he stammered a little before saying, “Nothing. It was just something that popped into my head. Don’t mind me.”

“Something that just popped into your head? Why would something like that...”

“Dude”; he responded, “don’t ask, OK? It was just something stupid. Let it go, will you?”

He looked a little weirded out, so I decided not to push any further. I continued my work before the teacher caught us talking.

Wyatt was waiting for us when we both got out. We got in the car and he drove me home. I lived about 2 doors down from the Halliwells. Wyatt blasted music on the way home, so nothing was said between us three. I tapped Chris on the shoulder while driving and mouthed, “Are you OK?” He nodded and continued to bop to the music. It was completely silent until I got home; however, my head was the complete opposite. All I could think about was what Chris has said earlier and how it caused Wyatt to act so odd. Rather than bring on anymore unnecessary drama, I tried my best to let it go.

Wyatt finally turned the music off once we arrived at my house. To my surprise, he and Chris got out of the car and followed after me. They were close with my Mom also and I figured they were dropping by to visit her.

As I walked to the door, I started to turn around and say something to the both of them, when I heard my mother scream and glass shatter. The door wasn’t opened, so I fished out my key and hurriedly opened the door.

“Pete, stay here, I’ll be right back”, Wyatt said and started in.

“Yeah, that’ll happen”, I replied and ran in, with Wyatt and Chris in back of me. I raced to the kitchen.

There was my mother on the floor with a man in a leather coat hovering above her. Actually hovering. His feet were not touching the floor. All I could do was yell at him to get his attention.

“Get the hell away from her!”, I yelled. The man turned around and landed. He had some weird tribal marking on his face and his eyes were black. The kitchen was a complete mess and it seemed to be scorched in some spots.

I stood frozen in my tracks, scared shitless. The man smiled an evil grin and suddenly, a fireball came from his hand. He hurled it directly at me. Wyatt jumped towards me as the fireball came flying at me.

The next thing I remember, the wall behind me was scorched and Wyatt was on the floor behind me. I had no idea how he got there, but wasn’t too involved in figuring that out at the moment. I stood up and checked to see if I was OK. I was completely untouched. It was like the fireball went through me or something. I was even more shocked than before. I checked over myself once last time, just to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I wasn’t even slightly hurt.

I saw the man somehow get another fireball going and he hurled it at me. Chris yelled, “Fireball!” I thought it was a warning or something and started to say, “No shit!”. But, when I looked at Chris, he had somehow taken the man’s fireball and hurled it at him. The man was hit, but didn’t look like it affected him too much. He looked directly at me.

“This fight is not for you, Halliwells. This is for the Heskith clan only! Back off now!” He somehow pulled out two fireballs. I glanced at my mother, who had her eyes locked on the demon. Suddenly, the fireballs seemed to snake their way around the man’s arms, completely enveloping them in flames. Without another warning, the fire dispersed as quickly as it began. It was at that moment the man flew across the room, slamming into the kitchen sink.

I ran over to my mother and helped her up. I couldn’t even form words; it was like I was on auto-pilot or something. Once she was up, I ran to Wyatt. I looked at him and noticed a small gash on his arm. He was bleeding, but not a lot.

“Are you OK, bro?”, I asked him.

Suddenly, the gash on him glowed a bright white color; like lots of tiny stars. When they faded, the scar was completely healed. Just the tear in his shirt remained.

I threw myself back, completely freaked. “What the fuck was that?!”, I yelled.

“Watch your language, Peter!”, my mother said.

“Wait a minute, Mom! There’s some weird flying guy throwing fireballs like a volcano; one goes right through me. Chris somehow throws it back at him; Wyatt heals himself, flings him across the room without touching him and the best you can come up with is, “watch your language?”“

Chris walked over to me and pulled me up to my feet and tried to soothe me. “Relax, Pete. I know you’re freaking right now, but that’s no need to be mad at your mother.”

“I’m not mad. Just... what the hell is going on?”; I asked.

Wyatt started to respond when I heard the man, now facing us, say, “You’ll pay for that, witches”, directly in our direction. He prepared to launch the fireballs our way, when it happened.

I felt myself become cold. Like really cold. My body temperature continued to drop until I felt like a block of ice. Suddenly, I felt the need to breathe out. I did and this weird wind came from inside of me and headed towards the fire man. It enveloped him completely, until the smoke and wind subsided. The man stood there, completely frozen from head to toe; literally frozen; completely covered in ice. The iced fire man began to crack and suddenly exploded. I blocked myself and when I looked again, he was gone.

I was so freaked and dropped to the floor once again. Chris, Wyatt and Mom came to me immediately.

It took me a while to speak. “What… how… when… how did I do that?”

They all picked me up and Chris and Wyatt held me up while Mom grabbed her coat from the living room.

“What?”, I started. “Now, after what just happened here, you want to go for a group outing or something?!”

Mom walked up to me and touched my face gently. “First, calm down. I know you’re really confused and scared right now. You have no idea what is going on and you want answers.”

All I could do was look at her and nod. Chris grabbed my hand and held it tight. I probably would have been happy as a lamb from him touching me, but I was too scared to think of anything else at that moment.

“So was I the first time this happened to me, baby.”

“The FIRST TIME? This has happened before? What is going on here?”, I yelled.

“Look, baby. I could sit here and explain it to you as best as I can, as can Wyatt and Chris. But there’s someone better that can explain it much easier to you. And we have to go there right now.”

I looked at Chris and Wyatt and although a bit worried for me, they genuinely smiled. “Trust her, bro,” Wyatt said. “She knows what she’s talking about.”

I looked at them skeptically and asked, “Where are we going, Mom?”

As she reached the door, she looked at me and smiled.

“To someone who can add a lot to this story. We’re going to see your Mama Piper.”

T.B.C.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
“Forever Charmed”

Chapter 2: Welcome to the Family

As we all walked back to the Halliwell manor, I was a bit more than freaked. Wyatt and Mom were talking silently and Chris and I were still hand in hand. He hadn’t let it go since I did that weird freeze thing in the kitchen of my house.

I looked at him and said, “You know, you can let go of my hand now.”

He looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled. “I know I can. I choose not to. This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a while now.” He looked at me, eyes filled with emotion.

“Damn”, I thought. “Just add to the confusion, why don’t you?”

“What do you mean? Why are you confused?” Chris replied.

“What?” I said. “Did you just hear that? Chris, bro, what is going on?” I stammered.

Before he could reply, we reached the Halliwell’s. The door was open, like the family knew they were expecting company. When we walked in, the corridor was a mess. The table in the center was broken and the glass from the vase that sat on it was shattered, sending roses everywhere. Mama Piper was cleaning up the mess. Mama P looked up and saw us all walk in.

“Hey everyone. What’s going on?” she asked. She began to walk toward us and shuffled us into the living room, as if she was trying to distract us from the mess in the corridor.

Wyatt stopped her. “Mom. Something’s happened.”

She looked directly at me. It was then that every inch of emotion that I had been holding back since the attack at Mom’s rushed into me. I started to weep instantly. It was only then that Chris let go of my hand and Mama P rushed towards me.

She held me and ran her hand through the back of my hair. She instantly began to get upset. “What’s going on, here? Chris? Wyatt?”

They both looked towards my mom. She stepped up and simply said, “Hey, Piper. It’s time.” I knew something was up, even through the rage of emotion running through me. Mom only called Mama P by her full name when something big was up. Usually, she just called her “Pipe”.

I thought, “Whatever’s going on, this isn’t going to be as simple as having something fixed.”

Chris gave me an odd look, and then smiled. The smile relaxed me a bit. But, just a bit.

Mama Piper looked at my mom. “Wow, Mandy. And today of all days, too.” She looked at me and said, “Baby, have a seat. I need to get Phoebe and Paige here for this.”

I looked up at her through the leftover tears. “What’s going on? Did I do something bad? Why do Aunt Pheebs and Aunt Paige need to be here for this?”

She gently lifted my chin and looked at me with calming eyes. “No, sweetie. You did nothing wrong. This is just a family matter. They need to be here for this.” She looked at Wyatt. “Sweetie, I need you to go to Magic School and get your dad. He needs to be here for this as well.”

Magic School? What was that?

Wyatt hugged his mom, then me. “It’s going to be alright, I promise, Pete. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” OK, I was really scared. Wyatt hugging me, showing emotion? Something big was going on. Suddenly, Wyatt started to glow, just like before, completely covered in those little white stars before he suddenly disappeared.

I looked at Mama Piper and before I could freak out again, she told me, “I know, baby. It’s OK. Everything will be explained to you, I promise. Just try to calm down.”

“He just disappeared, Mama. Turned into lights and disappeared! How do you expect me to calm down?”

Chris sat beside me on the couch and grabbed my hand once more. He looked at his mother and she smiled back at him. Great. More confusion. I didn’t let his hand go.

“Peter,” he started. “I know how scared you are right now. But, you also know that we all love you and would never let anything happen to you, right?”

I looked into Chris’ eyes; the impact of his soulful look making every inch of harshness inside me melt. I knew I was going to be OK. I nodded my approval and Chris smiled.

Phoebe and Paige glowed into the room. Aunt Pheebs looked at me and tried to cover.

“Um…oh…Pete, babes…what you just saw…”

Mama P responded, “It’s OK, Phoebe. It’s time.”

I looked at Mama P and she gave me a reassuring smile.

“So much for a happy birthday, huh?” said Paige.

I looked at her and managed a slight giggle.

“Who says it still can’t be happy?” Aunt Pheebs added. “Just because his life is about to change doesn’t mean it can’t be as great. Just a little different.”

“Whoa… wait”, I started. I let go of Chris’ hand and stood up. “My life is about to change? What?”

It was then that Wyatt came back with Papa Leo. He was wearing this weird robe like something straight out of Hogwarts. He looked at me and smiled slightly. I couldn’t say anything back. I was still stuck on the “life changing” comment.

Chris pulled me back to the couch and grabbed my hand again. Everybody looked at me and it quieted the room.

Piper sat down on the chair in front of us, next to Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Paige. They looked at each other, silently deciding who would make the first move. Mama P started.

“Baby, there’s a lot about this family that you don’t know.”

“Come on!” I said. “I’ve been around all of you guys all of my life. I thought I knew everything about you. Until everyone started glowing and healing and stuff.”

“Actually,” Aunt Pheebs stated, “not everyone can do that.”

Paige chimed in. “Aren’t you getting ahead of yourselves?”

Piper continued. “Yeah. Paige is right. Look, baby. The thing that you came across...” She looked at Wyatt and Chris. “What was the thing they came across?”

Mom intercepted, “It was a demon, Piper.”

My eyes widened. “A demon? It looked like a man to me. A man with black eyes.”

“Yeah. I know it’s confusing”, Mama Piper continued. “But, that was a demon. Demons aren’t all monster-ish and huge. They usually can look like you and I, but with odd features. Black eyes. Weird ridges on their skin.”

“Oddly placed tattoos?” I asked.

“Exactly. Trying to be fashionable, I guess.” she said. “Anyway, there are many demons in the world. They attack humans for multiple reasons. Sometimes to kill; sometimes to convert them into other demons. But, usually, they go after humans with special skills.”

I was in disbelief. “Special skills like what?”

Phoebe chimed in. “Um… telekinesis, freezing time, people who have premonitions…”

Wyatt walked behind the sisters. “People who can create human icicles.”

Chris continued, “People like us.”

I looked back at him. “What kind of people are you referring to?”

Leo answered that for me. “Witches.”

I looked at everyone in the room, then at my mom. “We’re witches, babe. All of us.”

I let go of Chris’ hand again and stood up. “Witches? Actual witches? You mean like, pointed hats; warts on their chin; flying on brooms. Those types of witches?”

Aunt Pheebs started to giggle; “Funny story about that, actually.” I looked directly at her and the laughs subsided. “OK. Not so funny right now, obviously.”

I walked around the room and looked at everyone individually, then began to pace a bit. “So, let me get this straight. Witches fight demons in some sort of epic battle of good against evil?”

Mama P said, “Actually, in a nutshell, yes.”

I stopped pacing and looked at Mama P and started to laugh.

“Baby, why are you laughing?”

“Because you’ve all obviously lost it.”

Wyatt walked to me, “Excuse me? We’re quite sane, thank you.”

I continued to laugh and looked around the room, expecting it all to be a big joke. No one else was laughing. In fact, some looked worried. Wyatt looked pissed.

It stopped my laughing. “Oh, my God. You’re serious, aren’t you?”

Chris walked up to me. “Yeah, bro. We’re serious. We’re witches… and so are you.”

I couldn’t even form words. There was so much swimming around in my head. Demons. Freezing people. Premonitions. Witches. Witches. All witches. I just walked back to the couch and sat back on it, lost in thought.

I said to no one in particular, “Why did no one ever tell me this? That I’m a… witch? Warlock?”

Mama P quickly responded, “No, sweetie. Warlocks are evil.” I started to speak and she stopped me, “Yes, I know. Males are usually known as warlocks, but most of that is myth. Warlocks are considered evil in the magical community.”

I asked, with impending fear, “So, does that mean I’m… that Chris and Wyatt are…” I looked directly at Wyatt and Chris.

Leo started in, “No, son. You’re not evil and neither are Wyatt and Chris. You were all born into families of powerful, good witches. It’s just a matter of nouns not being placed into masculine for feminine forms. It’s confusing, I know, but at the end of the day, you’re all witches.”

Mama P continued, “The next line of the Charmed Ones, actually.”

“Whoa, wait”; I started. “The Charmed Ones? What is that?”

“The most powerful line of witches, actually. They are all members of the Halliwell bloodline. It used to be girls, until the union of a witch and a White Lighter changed all that.”

I started to speak and Papa Leo intercepted. “A White Lighter is sort of a guardian angel to witches. He or she watches over young witches to help guide their way into the craft.”

Paige continued, “They’re supposed to guide, but never interfere in a witch’s personal lives. But, you can’t change fate and sometimes… they sort of… fall in love.”

Then Aunt Pheebs continued for her. “And get married.”

Then Chris. “And have children”.

I looked at Leo; “You’re a White Lighter, aren’t you?”

Papa walked to me; “I used to be. It’s a long story. I’ll explain it to you later. For now, all you need to know is I used to watch over the Charmed Ones as their White Lighter, I fell in love with your Mama and we had Wyatt and Chris.”
I asked, “Does this happen a lot? That a guardian angel falls in love with what it’s supposed to be protecting? Sounds like “City of Angels” in real life.”

Chris countered, “Such a dorkus. Got to bring up movies in real life.”

It eased the air a little bit and caused everyone to giggle a bit. Mama P continued. “Actually, it’s strictly forbidden by bosses of the White Lighters, known as Elders. I’ll explain a bit more how they come into play, baby.”

I nodded.

She kept on, “But, like I said, you can’t change matters of the hearts. Sometimes, they fall in love with each other. Actually, it has happened a bit. 3 times to my knowledge and all of the consummations of those relationships are in this room.”

Aunt Paige said, “One.”

Chris and Wyatt said, “Two.”

And when no one else chimed in afterwards, I said very softly, “Three.”

Mom walked to me. “Yes, baby. You’re part White Lighter as well. Your dad and I were caught by the Elders and he was assigned to another charge.”

I looked at her with sadness. “I thought you said Dad died a long time ago.”

She continued, “He did, sweetie. Although White Lighters are impervious to most kinds of harm, they can choose to be human. Sometimes punished to be human but... one day…” She broke off and started to cry a little… I held her hand. “Thanks, baby. Your dad decided he loved me too much to not be with me. He had his wings clipped, so to speak, and chose to be human and be with me.”

“Like “City of Angels”.”

She smiled, “Yes, sweetie. Just like it. Anyway, I got pregnant with you before he became human, which explains why you’re part White Lighter, just like your Aunt Paige, Wyatt and Chris.”

I looked at the 3 of them and they smiled at me.

“Well, before that, Walter, your dad, was taken away from me by the Elders because of the relationship. I was so hurt and sad and depressed. I cast a spell to find a witch who may have been through a similar situation of falling in love with their White Lighter.”

I looked at Mama P. “That’s how you met, wasn’t it? She found you.”

Mama P walked towards me, “Yep. And to tell you the truth, at first, I thought she was a demon. I started to attack her before I realized that my powers weren’t working on her.”

I was confused.

“Oh,” Mom said, “A witch’s power cannot be used against a sister…”

Wyatt intercepted, “Or brother…”
Mom giggled and continued, “Or brother witch. Anyway, I started to explain what had happened and what I had done and we started talking. We instantly bonded. We had a lot in common. Our White Lighters. The fact that we both lost a sister fighting demons.”

I spoke, “Aunt Wanda and Aunt Prue”.

Mama P nodded sadly. Leo walked to her and held her hand.

“So”, Mom began again, “We became quick friends and she introduced me to Paige, Phoebe and Leo. It was so weird, but we all clicked. It was about a month before Walter found his way back to me. He was human, but still the same Walter. He gave up his powers for me. About a month later, I found out I was pregnant with you, which was a miracle in itself.”

I nodded. “I know. You weren’t supposed to be able to conceive.”

Mama Piper chimed in, “She found out she was pregnant not too long after I gave birth to Chris. It brought me and your mother even closer.”

Mom sighed. “But, you were a miracle and I was so happy. I promised I would do all I could to keep you safe. But, I was still a witch and demons were after me all of the time; even more so because of my pregnancy. So, that’s when your Mama Piper and her sisters started to help me on our battles.” She started to cry harder then and I was confused. Mama Piper walked to her and patted her shoulders, although a bit teary-eyed herself.

“It’s OK, Mandy. I’ll finish it.” She walked around the couch and sat next to me, leaving me between the two of them. “During one battle against this really nasty demon, Phoebe, Paige and I were distracted and they cornered your Mom and Dad. Yep, even though he wasn’t a White Lighter anymore and didn’t have any powers, he made sure your mom always had back up during a fight, even if he couldn’t do much. And he surprised us all on a constant basis. Never complained or seem scared. He always held his own during fights. He was an amazing man, baby. Plus, he made a chocolate cake that I still can’t master.”

I knew she set in that little joke because something bad was coming, but I smiled at it anyway. She seemed a little relieved.

“So, this demon tossed your mom into a wall or something and she went down. Your dad went after the demon and he…was killed instantly.”

I looked at Mom and started to shed even more tears. Once again, Chris walked to me and held my hand. After a minute or two, I responded, “You’ve been doing that a lot lately.”

He smiled, although a little teary-eyed as well, “Like I said before, it’s something I’ve been waiting to do.”

This time, I had to say it. “OK, dude. What are you talking about? You’ve been waiting to hold my hand?”

Wyatt walked up, “I think it’s time for me to continue from where Mom left off. So, after the demon was killed, your mom had to be taken to the hospital. Usually, a White Lighter can heal its charge, but since your Dad was no longer one and gone and our Dad wasn’t around as much, there wasn’t much anyone could do. The only options were to have you way too prematurely or have an abortion. Your mom refused to do either. And that’s when the idea popped up.”
I looked at my mom. “What idea?”

Phoebe chimed in. “Years ago, I was with someone who I’ll tell you about later.”

I looked at her, “There are too many “I’ll tell you laters” going on.”

Phoebe responded, “I know, but right now, they’re not important to what’s going on. So, anyway, I was with someone who got me pregnant. Unknown to me, this person was a demon.”

Paige cleared her throat sarcastically.

Phoebe looked at her. “Shush”. Then back to me. “Anyway, I was being used to create an heir for this person and then kidnapped by a demon called The Seer. She wanted to have this baby for her to make herself more powerful. She cast a spell that allowed her to bring the baby into her own body; therefore making her the baby’s mother.”

I was confused once again; “I don’t get it.”

Mom spoke up. “After much consideration and talking, I decided that I still wanted to have you, but not prematurely. You weren’t even 4 months yet and I couldn’t lose you. So Piper came up with the idea.”

Mama P continued, “That I would cast a spell that would allow either me or one of my sisters to carry you to term.”

“After what I went through with Cole and our baby…” started Aunt Phoebe.

“Cole?” I asked

“The demon”; answered Aunt Paige. Aunt Pheebs gave her a look and continued. “Anyway, after all of that, I just couldn’t do that again. Too many bad memories.”

“And I didn’t do it because I knew that Henry wouldn’t understand.” stated Aunt Paige.

“Which of course, only left one person”; said Mama Piper as she walked to me.

I stood up again, “Are you telling me…?”

Mama Piper grabbed my hands. “Yes, baby. I decided to be the one to conceive you. I’m your birth mother.”

TBC

Last edited:

peristeri

Reaction score
Oh my god , thats so beautiful !
I loved Charmed and this is a really interesting perspective in the whole story..
Especially the "special" bond between the 2 brothers..