• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Hello Admin or Moderator, question please~

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Hello,
I want to ask either moderator or admin here. Is there any option so that a thread would not get any comments? I mean either the owner of the thread and selected people are the only one who able to post or comments in that thread? Just like an Locked thread but the owner or selected member still can post there. But not the others.
Thanks.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a former mod I think I can answer that question for you - nope!

B.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
So the only way is to give moderator a message to delete any kind of comments in that thread? Although it will come again anytime. New comments.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart:

Another way to report any comments is to use this little triangle > picture shown below

05748939984553068343.png

Then it will take you to this page > shown below

79890037515575577522.png

Where you can write a comment feedback and then you click the sent report button on that page and it will take you back to that thread and your message will be sent to the staff where one of the admins/mods will take care of that report for you.

I hope the information above helps :big hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
If there are several message by the same person, do I need to push that option on every of that person message or do I only have to send one and ask to deleting all of that person message?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
If there are several message by the same person, do I need to push that option on every of that person message or do I only have to send one and ask to deleting all of that person message?

Hi again my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart:

Well if there is several messages from that person yes you have to do that with every single one by pushing that button, however there is a time limit when you report things like for example you have to wait about 20 to 40 secs before you can report the next one, but you can write 1 message instead and tell the admin/mod that you want every comment from that 1 person to be removed from that thread,

Here is example of the list of all the members who wrote in your "Magnifique Homme thread"

83405586332176911090.png

As you can see on the right hand side it shows how many posts that person has made in that thread and when you click on those numbers the person has posted it will show all the comments that person has wrote in the past.

I hope the information above helps:big hug:

Last edited: