• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Malcolm McLaren dead

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The death has been announced of Malcolm McLaren ... an English performer, impresario, self-publicist and most famously, former manager of the Sex Pistols and the New York Dolls... he had been suffering from cancer so it is presumably the, as yet unconfirmed, cause of death.

Last edited:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

R I P

When people talk about Malcolm McLaren or his music. I always think of
Vivienne Westwood. One of the most famous British designers in fashion industry, the one who made SEX PISTOLS with Jamie Reid and Malcolm McLaren, and have been leading real punk history and fashion history. Her clothes has inspired a lot of talented and young designers all over the world

Upon meeting Malcolm McLaren, it signified the end of Westwood's marriage to Derek. Westwood and McLaren lived in a council flat in Clapham and Westwood continued to teach until 1971, when Malcolm decided to open a boutique at 430 King's Road - Let It Rock (also known as Sex, Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die, Seditionaries). Westwood began to sell her outrageous and outlandish designs in the shop, which drew inspiration from bikers, fetishists and prostitutes. During this period, McLaren became manager of the punk band Sex Pistols and subsequently the two garnered attention, as the band often wore Westwood's designs and shopped at 430 King's Road. Whilst living in their flat in Clapham, Westwood and McLaren had a child, another son named Joseph Corré. Westwood was heavily interested by the punk fashion phenomena of the 1970s, saying "I was messianic about punk, seeing if one could put a spoke in the system in some way". Westwood still owns this shop, which is now known as World's End, from which she sells her Anglomania label.

MP_010019.jpg

MP_010020.jpp

Vivienne%2BWestwood%2BMalcolm%2BMcLaren%2B_.jpg

il_430xN.48032551.jpg

"Two Cowboys" famous punk t-shirt originally sold in the 70's on Kings Road at Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm McLaren's "Seditionaries" store.

Today Vivienne Westwood at 69
vivienne_westwood_1776496.jpg

Vivienne_Westwood_by_Mattia_Passeri.JPG

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score
R I P
He famously said that his grandmother told him 'you needed to be a bad boy to survive - it was good to be bad'.

Last edited:

Apollo Nine

Reaction score
Wow, no way. Such an important person for modern music.

Earlier today I found out Bea Arthur died. I guess I need to watch or read the news more often.

X

XMan101

Wow, no way. Such an important person for modern music.

Earlier today I found out Bea Arthur died. I guess I need to watch or read the news more often.

Well it takes time to travel to the moon :rofl: