• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Model Tom Nicon (22) Found Dead

B

Bo.

Top male French model Tom Nikon found dead after falling from apartment window hours before Milan fashion show

Police are investigating the death of a top male model found dead just hours ahead of the start of Milan Men's Fashion Week.

Catwalk star Tom Nicon, 22, died instantly after falling four floors from an apartment window in the centre of the Italian fashion capital.

French model Nicon worked for Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Hugo Boss and had just returned from a Versace rehearsal before he was found dead.

'Suicide': Tom Nicon had recently split from his girlfriend, a police source said

Police in Milan said today they were treating the death as suicide and investigating suggestions he had suffered from a ''complicated affair of love.''

A police source in Milan said: 'We have spoken to the friends he was staying with and they have told us that he had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was depressed.''

Organisers said the Fashion Week show would go ahead as planned and designers paid tribute to Nicon, with Donatella Versace saying: 'He was with us on Friday morning for a final fitting.

'He seemed fine and calm. He had already done three or four shows with us and he was a sweet boy. We just can't understand why he did what he did. We would never have thought he would do something like this.

'When we heard the news we were all so upset and we still are all so very sad.''

Nicon's death was the latest in a series of tragedies that have hit the fashion world during the last year - in November South Korean model Daul Kim, 20, hanged herself in her Paris apartment.

In April American Ambrose Olsen, 24, was found dead in his New York home while last month Marks and Spencer's model Noemie Lenoir, 30, tried to kill herself in Paris with a lethal drink and drugs cocktail.

Today a black bordered photo of Nicon was posted on the his agency website dmanagement with the message: 'A tribute to Tom Nicon. A true friend, a wonderful human being, a great model.''

An anonymous posting by a fellow model on the fashion website Issac Likes shed light on the giddy world and said: 'People think we are young and beautiful and rich and happy. But we're not. We go to castings and the directors take one look at us and then we're dismissed.

'You spend your whole life wondering what's wrong with you. Why didn't I get that job? You're competing with your friends, you're away from your family. The pressure is huge. It's not the fairytale life people would expect.'

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
and just when u'd think he had it all, looks, success and according to employers a sweet personality....

fukami

Reaction score
I was expecting more fun things out of this celeb forum, but what is up with all these threads. It's quite depressing

B

Bo.

If there wouldn't happen sad things in the world, these threads wouldn't exist. But, unfortunately there happen many bad and sad things in the world, even in the life of the celebrities.

Tom Nicon is a guy I have posted few pics of him in few threads before, and this news about him shocked me.

The thing I cannot understand is why people kill themselves only because their boyfriend or girlfriend have left them. I mean, I do believe in true love, but I really don't think that anyone deserve you to kill yourself only because they have left you.

lanizza

Reaction score
i do believe there's a really huge pressure on these models who commit suidice or killed... either man or woman,when it come to world of modelesque,some of them might can't take the burden... in this fashion industries,models have to look perfect in and out,runway or photoshoots... sad as it happen on this young models who find death as final choice... or there is something else that we might didn't know much about this industries...

jo_rocks

Reaction score
suicide happened quite often this past year in fashion industry, the most shocking for me is the lost of Alexander McQueen. RIP to Tom Nicon

A

arami

yeah so many suicide in the model industry...or maybe theyre using those what you called as club pills where it was supposed to make you very sexual to anyone you meet sep in clubs..it heightens your pleasure senses, but the downside of it is that when the effect is over you feel so down and depressed, and a slight disappointments maybe rejecttion from audition etc, the depression is heightened ten times and so they kill themselves...i dont think any person or ordinary person would just jump off the building and strangle himself just because your lover lefted you...

A

arami

I just love Tom nicon, infact one of his photoshoot with other male models on V magazine i grabbed and used as my wallpaper on my macbook pro..that group of them 5 of them in a very colorful shirts and pants where they seen like jumping captured by the camera , i love lookin at it on my macbook...
RIP TNicon