IVANBROWN7
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
My dad's drunk best friend fucked me while he slept
An excerpt from BRANTLEY'S DADDY-TROUBLES
The summer before my senior year of college, my dad turned 50, and we planned a bash. It was an all-day BBQ at my parents’ house, with a large group of his closest friends.
Alex is my dad’s best friend. They had met about five years earlier when my dad’s construction company hired Alex’s plumbing company for a job. They hit it off, became fast friends, and my dad really only used Alex’s company for his jobs until about a year ago. There wasn’t a falling-out or anything. Alex found out his wife was cheating and ended up moving across the country for a “fresh start” after their divorce.
My dad had no idea, but Alex was flying in to surprise him for his birthday. I’m terrible at keeping secrets and was bursting at the seams to tell Dad. My dad was gonna lose his shit. He’d never say it, but my dad had taken it pretty hard when Alex left. They were just on the same wavelength and could hang out, doing nothing at all, and be perfectly happy. He hadn’t really had that with anyone else since Alex left.
I was also excited to see Alex again. He had been a gay awakening for me, and I still had an outsized crush on him. Alex is younger than my dad by a little more than a decade, so maybe 36 or 37. He had golden-brown, always-tanned skin, wavy dark hair, and the most incredible green eyes I’d ever seen. He was tall, maybe 6’2”, and had a more beefy, corn-fed physique than gym-built muscles.
What really drew me to him was his voice. He had an ultra-deep, musical, Georgian slow Southern drawl. When he spoke, his accent would just ricochet through my body. Magical.
The BBQ was a smash hit, with food, drinks, fun, and loud, nonstop laughter. It was a gorgeous summer day, sunny, with a light breeze, and the air smelled like the blooming lilacs my mom has everywhere. It was picturesque.
Dad was visibly shaken with excitement when Alex arrived. The day turned to evening with a fast-sinking sun. I had trouble keeping my eyes off Alex as the day wore on, but there were so many people that, thankfully, I don’t think he noticed. I made sure to talk to him, thanking him for making the trip, when he was away from the crowd. I’m a shameless flirt, but I did my best to keep it light and not get too lost in his eyes.
It was approaching midnight, and the drinks were still flowing. The music was loud, and the party didn’t show any signs of stopping. I had reached my “around-the-parents” limit of alcohol and decided to slip away before I took my flirting or behavior too far.
I changed into silky PJs and headed to my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I opened the bathroom door and was greeted by Alex, standing at my toilet and peeing.
Time froze, and his image burned itself into my retinas and memory.
His pants were open, sitting low on his hips, and his cock was out, hanging heavy as a steady stream of piss hit the toilet bowl. He swayed on his feet, the alcohol clearly hitting him.
His green eyes turned toward me as I stood there, unable to move, my jaw on the floor.
Alex’s deep laugh shook me out of my stupor.
“Sorry, Alex,” I said, my voice too high and my eyes still locked on his cock.
“No worries. Not surprised you’re staring. You’ve done it all day. People might think you wanted to see this.” Then Alex shook his dick and turned toward me, slowly stroking it a couple of times before putting it away.
I was still frozen, my mind in a daze, unsure what to do. My heart was racing as Alex walked past the sink without washing his hands and directly toward me. He patted the side of my face with a hand that had just been on his bare cock.
“That’s okay, Brantley. It’s nice to be watched.”
Then he ran his thumb along my bottom lip, slightly pushing into my mouth, before laughing again and walking back toward the party.
WTF!!
I stood there dumbfounded, unsure what to make of the whole scene. I went ahead and brushed my teeth and continued my nighttime shower routine, even though my brain was screaming.
Check the replies for the continuation
. My hole clenched down on him, my body coursing with shock waves as I came into the bed. Alex had his hand over my mouth as I screamed, his own moan loud against my ear.