• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

One Suggestion about file hosts

BillBama2

Reaction score
Hi, there
This forum is officially one of my best forums, and the members and staff here are super friendly.

I have noticed that, some people use oron dot com to host files, which gives me horrendous user experience. What's worse, most of the posters dont give mirror file hosts, which means you can only download from oron. The experience is a torture.

In the board rules,
http://www.gayheaven.org/showpost.php?p=237878&postcount=2
we have "recommended files hosts" which gives us good user experiences.

I suggest that
the poster can NOT only provide download links from "Optional allowed hosts", he has to provide download links from at least one of the "recommended files hosts".

My suggestion can also solve the problems of people keep asking for adding new filehost to white list. It is absolutely fine for them to use their own preferred file hosts, on only one condition: mirror download links from at least one of the "recommended files hosts".

I wish you can consider my suggestion seriously. Thanks!

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Hi billbama

Firstly thanks for your nice comments ;) We like this to be a nice peaceful oasis !

Your suggestion is a good one but it would mean the posters possibly having 2 premium accounts (but not needed with all hosts, like Mediafire) plus the extra time it would take having to upload large files twice.

As anything provided is in most member's free time it might be considered unfair to ask that. It would certainly reduce some of the mass posters but might also reduce the number of smaller and higher quality posters.

All suggestions are looked at and considered so thanks for the thought :)

darthvanity

Reaction score
Yeah oron is horrid.

What is terrible is where there are multi part RAR files and you have to wait and hour and a half between downloading parts.

turka68

Reaction score
I totally agree with billbama. I post now mostly fileserve, hotfile and filesonic links for same video. Now I added enterupload links to my list but I can't post enteruplod links in this forum because this server is not in our list. I think if poster use at least one of recommended server he should be allowed to use other servers too

B

BurntOut

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll properly discuss this and make the final decision at the beginning of March.

P!nk

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Please more of HF upload is better site speed for free, Thanks ...