• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Patrick Swayze! R I P

gayman1958

Reaction score
To All,
Patrick Swayze, best known for his portrayal of Miss Vida Boheme-Passed away Monday due to his bout with pancreatic cancer. Here is a link to his obit. I also have pics of him, Including Miss Vida Boheme Herself. God Speed Patrick, We Will Miss You!

Sincerely,
Myles

http://anonym.to/?http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=121984&cat=1414

3921141813_febbf1d44f_o.jpg

3921925154_cdc7c45c3b_o.jpg

3921141995_268ffc27c5_o.jpg

3921169003_285b2b8aed_o.jpg

Here is a clip showcasing the talent.

Last edited:
T

Thor

yes, R.I.P Patrick...lol

funny thing, i was wondering why no one had made a post about his death, and was going to post one, but i had to do a search and found this, thanks gayman:)

maybe should be posted under news or in general section...lol

I loved "The Outsiders" so many good lookin guys and a few great actors, and a wonderful book:)

gayman1958

Reaction score
yes, R.I.P Patrick...lol

funny thing, i was wondering why no one had made a post about his death, and was going to post one, but i had to do a search and found this, thanks gayman:)

maybe should be posted under news or in general section...lol

I loved "The Outsiders" so many good lookin guys and a few great actors, and a wonderful book:)

Thor,

You are so welcome. I thought I would place it here because people always look for the threads with pics. I thought I would offer A Tribute to him. I loved him in such films as "Dirty Dancing," "Ghost," and"To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar!"

He will be missed!

Take Care!

Sincerely,
Myles

G

glamfunk84

Patrick was so sick for a long time. Whoopi Goldberg once said in ways that she owes it to Patrick for saving her career because he vowed to producers of "Ghost" that Whoopi got her part ASAP. They were going to give Whoopi's role to Patti LaBelle, I think, and she turned it down (Patti) so Whoopi was able to get it. Regardless tho, Patrick was a beautiful man with a beautiful heart. May he RIP.

gayman1958

Reaction score
Patrick was so sick for a long time. Whoopi Goldberg once said in ways that she owes it to Patrick for saving her career because he vowed to producers of "Ghost" that Whoopi got her part ASAP. They were going to give Whoopi's role to Patti LaBelle, I think, and she turned it down (Patti) so Whoopi was able to get it. Regardless tho, Patrick was a beautiful man with a beautiful heart. May he RIP.

Dear Jamaal, And she would not have won the Oscar! I am happy to know that. Makes me feel more respect for him. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Myles

G

goejavin

A very nice tribute indeed, Myles, for a seemingly good man and a very good actor. When I first saw "Too Wong Foo" I was floored and to this day can't help but tear up. I loved Ghost but also Red Dawn and of course, Thor, The Outsiders. RIP Patrick!!!

B

Butt Boi

I loved Miss Vida! I paid respect last night by watching To Wong Foo and Ghost - two of my favorite movies!!

2315931243_ae42dd83b8.jpg

Why can't every day be a Say Something Hat Day?

854.jpg

Angel Vida will always be remembered!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

here he is as the creepy Jim Cunningham..a " life coach" in the excellent Donnie Darko

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
man, I completely forgot about "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar!"

that was such a great flick:) they were all pretty bold for doing it too, have to respect them for that.....lol

I

intensepump

Ghost or To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything
have to be my favs...
and of course...who can forget....RIP and thanks for everything