• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Queer as folk uk offficially on youtube

puako_alam

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
4509679702.jpg

I don't know if there's any geo blocking involved, but usually stuff aimed at the UK doesn't even work in the Republic of Ireland, even though we get all the channels (Yes, I'm talking about you, BBC iPlayer). Anyway, seems like you can watch the entire ORIGINAL Queer As Folk, which first hit UK screens over a decade ago, online over at YouTube. Of course, they've disabled embedding, so just click on the picture of Stuart (Brian), Vincent (Michael) and Nathan (Justin) to watch it all unfold in the Manchester of the late Nineties. Makes you feel ancient, thanks very much!
I guess the show itself does not need any introductions, does it?

PS: Alas, seems like geo blocking has been confirmed for the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
It has been blocked in the US too...
I have seen the UK version,I think it was okay.
But I prefer the US version...
Imagine Brian Kinney (Gale Harold) getting naked in bed.
Damn!!!He's soooo fucking sexxxy.

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
YIPEEE!!!
Although I HAVE seen the whole thing before :D

Apollo Nine

Reaction score
I uploaded all the episodes of the UK and US versions to Rapidshare and Hotfile. I didn't rip them, so quality is not the greatest on some episodes. I'll post the links if anyone's interested.

EDIT:
After doing a search, it seems they are already posted on here, so there really is no need for me to post links, I think.

Last edited:
L

LuiM

I'm from one of the EU countries - and the vid is blocked.

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."