• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Spreading the joy, possible good news for me

buscandotwinks

Reaction score
So as I said a few days ago I'm dealing with some sh*t in my life, and I can not get out of the closet yet or even meet a man... BUT... Doing some tourism in London I ended up attending to a play at the national theater and met this cute guy, we started talking and something happened... he gave me his number I give him mine and jsut to make sure it was his real number i texted him on the spot (that's how confident I am... loser) to my surprise was real, and I'm not emphasizing the word surprise enough, I don't know if I'm getting desperate by the minute to have something with a guy, or that living in China for 6 months is making me appreciate western people a lot more, but this guy is gorgeous, I mean really hot.

So after the play I said goodbye and went back to my hostel, i would of invited him on a bold move because I'm only staying in London until Sunday but I'm at a hostel sharing the room with other 5 people (2 guys from Canada and 3 beautiful German girls, I want to tap one of them too)

Trying to sound funny rather than desperate I explained to him that I was leaving soon so I wouldn't wait 3 days to write to him, that I was going to write to him early in the morning of today just to check if we could meet because I really liked him. So today in the morning I wrote to him and he answered right away, now at this point my imagination is going throw the roof, I can't stop thinking about what I want to do to him and what he might do to me. So I was having breakfast planning my day around a trip to Greenwich royal observatory, baker street, oxford circus, Piccadilly circus and many more tourist things and the possibility of meeting with the guy (not sharing his name let's call him PG Prince gorgeous)

We kept talking all day long via whatapp (if this end up well I will actually send a payment to whatsapp), and arranged a meeting for tomorrow, today he was busy with school. He gave me his address and sent me some pictures of himself, nothing explicit in nature, but very arousing. So tomorrow might be my first experience with a man, I cannot wait, it's like losing my virginity all over again, hopefully I will not be so nervous and finish in 5 minutes.

So guys, wish me luck, if you think I'm being careless let me know, I'm doubting about how safe can this meeting be considering I'm in a foreign country on a big big city, the guy lives near Hyde park, don't know if it's a safe neighborhood but I'm still thinking about going.

Again wish me luck, hopefully this will help me with the coming out situation.

If you can and are willing to, could you share the history of your first encounter? that would be lovely.

Cheers from this newcomer

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Godspeed!:cheers: I usually let someone know where I am going and whom with. And you can check some peoples adress etc. if you know their phone number, and see if the adress he tells is his matches. But I think the risk of bumbing into some psychokiller is very very low, we don't live in a movie:p And I don't always even inform anybody.

And it will go fine. If you're both horny, I don't think it will be too long and you're allready doing it;) You look into eachothers eyes, one of you suggestively adjusts boner etc.:p The easist thing:thumbs up:

LPfan

Reaction score
I hope everything went well hung....I mean well. ;)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Stay alarm because you barely know him and from your story you seems like to have a risk just to satisfied your 'contained' feelings. Sometimes bad decisions happen from desperation.
Let your friend know where you're going and other than focusing on his gorgeous form, try to remember place surround you or you can take a pic and send it to your friend so they know where you last being seen.
Remember, you're a stranger in a foreign country you barely know. You never know what would happen.
Other than that, enjoy it.

ezekiel

Reaction score
That's so sweet.
I know how it feels, to be happy.
I hope everything will be fine for you, let us know.