• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Straight guy does it for money

D

dje99

My first short story...

A nervous shudder came over me as I arrived at the door to the hotel suite. Was I really going to do this?

4 hours earlier I had met Pete and Chris by the Vegas hotel pool I had snuck into...they loved my English accent. I was 19 years old and doing a bit of backpacking in the USA. They were both from LA and in their late 20s and decent looking.

After a few drinks I was explaining how little money I had to enjoy Vegas. Pete jumped in "We can change that if you do something for us" he said smiling. I suddenly realised what he meant.

"Are you guys gay?" I asked. "We're bi" Chris replied. I considered myself 100% straight but was quite tipsy and went along with it, "What would I have to do" I questioned.

"Well we'd like to add you to our private video collection, you'd have to suck us both off while we filmed you..how's $2000 sound for less than an hour's work?"

I was shocked at the thought, never having been with a guy...but the money sounded so good. "I dunno" I replied.

We agreed I would think about it and meet them at their room later if I wanted to.

So after a bit of thinking the money won me over and here I was. I knocked on the door and Chris answered "Hey was hoping it was you, come in". I walked through to the lounge area. They had a full setup of video equipment and lighting ready to go. Pete was pointing a camera at me "Look you're on TV" I looked over to see the camera was linked to a big LCD screen.

I was a bit freaked out. "We better get started before this one changes his mind!" Pete said laughing. "Here's the money dude" Chris said, placing two wads of cash on a bench.

"Ok what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Strip down to your underwear and come over here" he responded.

I did what they asked and walked over. They both stripped naked and grabbed their cameras to begin recording. The next set of directions was to get on my knees directly in front of them. I did as I was told and knelt down on the carpeted floor. Their cocks were right in front of my face. There was no turning back. I reached up and took Pete's cock in one hand and Chris' in the other. I jerked them slowly for a few minutes, making them fully hard. Chris' cock was enormous, must have been 10" uncut and really thick. Pete's too was thick and uncut, but a couple inches smaller. I was nervous about the next step, especially the possibility of them wanting to cum in my mouth.

Pete placed his spare hand on my head and pulled me closer. I opened my mouth and took his cock in. I sucked on it back and forth just like how I enjoy it when girls suck mine. Chris quickly moved in to get some of the action. His cock felt enormous in my mouth and I couldn't even fit half of it in. Chris was more aggresive and controlling, holding my head and thrusting his hips to face fuck me.

After about 15 minutes of alternating on their cocks Chris left the room briefly and returned with a new proposition, "We'll give you an extra $1000 if we can play with your ass with this" holding up a sizeable black dildo" Almost jokingly I said "I'll do it for 2" but Chris agreed immediately and walked around behind me. Again the money was too hard to resist so I didn't stop him. Chris pushed me forward onto my hands and pulled my underwear down to around knees, revealing my semi-hard cock and ass. Pete had me suck on his balls while Chris began exploring my ass. He had my cheeks apart and the camera right in there, I could see everything on the big screen. He started squeezing my balls a bit and then squirted some lube in my ass. He put a condom on the dildo and began rubbing it around my ass. I felt uncomfortable but just concentrated on the money I'd be walking away with. I was soon in pain as Chris slid the tip of the dildo into my ass. I was moaning and squirming and I could see from their smiles that they were really getting off on this. He pushed it in a little further and pulled me back to my original kneeling position, with the dildo base resting on the ground. Pete pushed down on my shoulders and told me to take it all in. Chris had positioned a camera perfectly to capture this. I felt my ass painfully stretch as I lowered myself down to the base, taking it all in.

Chris and Pete resumed taking turns in my mouth for the next 20 minutes and had me slide up and down on the dildo. I was so distracted by the dildo discomfort that I didn't even realise Pete was about to pop. My fears were confrimed when he said he wanted to unload in mouth then have me show it to the camera before swallowing. I hadn't tasted cum before so didn't quite know what to expect. Pete began thrusting harder then yelled "Here is comes!". I looked up at the camera and moaned as his warm cum streamed into my mouth. It was thick, slimey and bitter but I managed to hold it in my mouth as requested. I opened up for the camera briefly then swallowed it down in one big gulp, gagging a little from the taste.

Chris immediately replaced Pete in front of me and began face fucking me, at the same time thrusting me hard up and down on the dildo. My mouth and my ass were getting a workover. After about 5 minutes he pulled out of my mouth and began jerking in front of my face. "Do you know what a facial is?" he asked. I nodded nervously. "You're in for a big one" he quipped, pulling my head closer and taking aim. The first powerful jet of cum hit me flush in my right eye and splattered across my face, I flinched a bit but my head was held in position to take several more spurts, covering my forehead, eyes, nose and cheeks. "Oh my God, that's so much cum" I muttered; "Good boy, your first facial...what a trooper" he replied, placing his cock back in my mouth. I had both eyes shut but could hear that Pete was now taking some still photographs aswell. I could only imagine how my face looked. Chris began using his fingers to scoop the cum from face into my mouth, filling it up quickly. "ok send it down" he asked. It didn't taste good at all but I reluctantly closed my mouth and swallowed, again gagging and coughing a little. Pete giggled "well done, you can go clean up now"

I slowly slid the dildo out from me...my ass was burning as were my eyes from the cum. I felt pretty humiliated so got cleaned up quickly, took my money and got out of there. Pete gave me his card and said they had other scenes in mind if I was interested. I said unlikely but never say never I guess.